It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New "Camel Crush Conspiracy" Is it true?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I have been hearing a lot lately about the Camel Crush cigarettes, Apparently, the ball in the filter that you break to release the menthol flavor of the cigarette has chemicals that are death inducing as if cigarettes weren't already bad enough...

Some people are saying that the cigarette companies are working alongside the elite to help "thin the heard" knowing half of America smokes cigarettes...seems sketchy to put something in cigs that would make people die of some disease 2 weeks down the road..

I don't know what to think of this. I am skeptical on this but some of it makes sense.

I cant find any information on this topic; but found it interesting enough to at least be posted here, so everyone could throw in their own thoughts.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i dunno.. but i never died.. so i doubt it.
i smoked them for a whole summer because they gave them out for free at the bars.
(i have since quit smoking and drinking)
edit on 21-2-2012 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GARN40ish

Well since I smoked a couple dozen a couple years ago I'm happy to report that I am in pretty good health.

And I'm not sure of the exact percentage but I'm pretty sure it's much less than 50% of Americans smoking at this point in time

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Great... now I want to go buy a pack of cigarettes.. thanks.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
i also used to dig the balls out of the filter (if i didnt break them while smoking obviously) and pop them to make my fingers smell minty after a night of drinking and chain smoking.

fingers never fell off.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I was going to comment the same as the previous, I don't think anywhere near 50% of Americans smoke (cigarettes). I don't make any effort to avoid smokers in my life, but I can't think of anyone I see on a regular basis who smokes. And believe me, we ain't the health and fitness club. Some of us used to, but quit many years ago. I think selling cigarette with death pellets in them is a little far-fetched, but I'm sure our government has done far worse. Didn't they used to give pox-infested blankets to native americans? I'm not sure I'd put anything past 'em.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I smoke Camel 99's Bold. I have a friend who uses the Crush. It wouldn't surprise me if they put super-dangerous chemicals in the Crush brand. I seriously doubt half of Americans are smokers. It might be because I live in an upscale area, but I think the actual percentage of people who smoke is closer to 15% or less. Does anyone know what percentage of their community engages in smoking activity especially Europe?

I think a majority of Americans quit smoking in the late 90's and early 2000 when it became outlawed in restaurants and other public places. Smoking cigarettes is seen as disgusting and unhealthy by a majority of Americans, but I personally live each second like it is my last.
edit on 21-2-2012 by questforevidence because:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Bought a pack to try, never got the things to work. Sounds like the menthol cigarettes 'crystalizing (idgaf spell check) lungs). Love dem American Spirits. Every once in awhile miss the No. 27. I hate you OP. Out to smoke.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I smoked a few of those a couple years ago, and I'm pretty sure those little pellets are just breath mint liquid. Albeit very, very strong...I popped them like a breath mint a few times, and it tastes just like a highly concentrated version of breath liquid, almost like mouth wash. So if it were going to kill someone...it probably should have been me. But I'm still here, so they are probably pretty safe (comparatively, I mean, as safe as a cigarette can really be.)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Crap should I just go back to Newports then?...Camel Crush is all I smoke nowadays since me and my girlfriend both smoke we actually save money on cigarettes, because she likes the non menthol and I like the menthol...Awwww man bummer......

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
are swisher sweets in this thin the heard group of cigarette companies

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I must be very close to death...
Pack a day smoker for 30 years.
Camel Lights for 20 years, Marlboro Reds for 10 years before that.

Do I dare mention the numerous cigars and joints that have been enjoyed during that time?
I probably will not be able to respond to this post, as I am going to die any minute now.

I had fun.
Did you?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BulletShogun

Swisher Sweets are considered cigars just like Djarum falls under the category of cigars even though it is a clove cigarette.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by BulletShogun

Swisher Sweets are considered cigars just like Djarum falls under the category of cigars even though it is a clove cigarette.
love djarum. cost to much to enjoy regularly though

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Dunhill fine cut blue are my poison of choice, gave them up for about 4 months until i read this thread.

Dammit now i have to think about anything but smoking. i feel my cravings coming back. ahhhh.

Have you noticed that the ad's they have on tv that say smoking is bad actually makes you want to smoke??

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

Smoking is a disgusting and selfish habit.

But then again, there are other habits with similar characteristics.

However, I will make this one point:

Why is it that smoking employees expect their employer to bend to their desire to smoke but yet, an alcoholic would never get a free pass to drink during work?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Why is it that mods have seemingly no problem with discussion related to tobacco but yet, will not even allow discussion of other alternative substances?

I do wonder.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by questforevidence

Smoking is a disgusting and selfish habit.

But then again, there are other habits with similar characteristics.

However, I will make this one point:

Why is it that smoking employees expect their employer to bend to their desire to smoke but yet, an alcoholic would never get a free pass to drink during work?

Because drinking effects your mind diffrently than smoking. i smoke and i drink. rareley at the same time
when i drink beer im joyus and happy quen im smoking im slightly pissed off but calm enough to not hurt someone..as well as using my smoke time to be thinking about the things im not going to be doing

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Whatever you do... Please post again! We need you!

ps... don't ever stick your head inside a microwave and then turn it on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join