It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where the crystal skulls made in the same place as these diamonds ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
After watching this video, and what is claimed about the cut of these diamonds, and that these stones where not made in this world, by another expert stated at the end of the video.

i wonder if this to is how and where the crystal skulls were made.

and they to like these diamonds and precious stones are not of this world.

enjoy

www.youtube.com...

johnny

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
haha.. fell.. yeah, if i stole diamonds and wanted to pawn them off, they fell from heaven as well.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnymax
After watching this video, and what is claimed about the cut of these diamonds, and that these stones where not made in this world, by another expert stated at the end of the video.

i wonder if this to is how and where the crystal skulls were made.

and they to like these diamonds and precious stones are not of this world.

enjoy

www.youtube.com...

johnny

Come on, johnnymax, the crystal skulls were made on earth by talented humans. Look for the TV documentaries that explain the truth and not the fantasy; one was shown last week. For factual information read the following: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I don't understand, the diamonds where already cut where they hit the ground? Or did the finder have them cut in to typical diamond shapes?
Why would God or aliens or leprechauns have pre-cut diamonds rain from the sky? That's just goofy.

~Morpheus

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnymax

Divine Gem Stones? Imma say fake!
Soon there will be molten gold running like tears out of an antique stone icon....gold I say!

BTW, diamonds are not made they are formed. Humans (well, I think they were humans) do the cutting and polishing part after finding aforementioned raw gemstones.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
its mentioned about how precise the diamonds are cut, and the quality carat of the diamonds, not of this world,

with all our technology any one made a crystal skull recently ?

Crystal Skulls

Who made them, why did they make them and how did they make them? We certainly can't duplicate them with modern technology, presuming that we wanted to. They have been found in various locations throughout the world. Microscopic examination of the "legitimate" crystal skulls shows no tool marks.

Scientists are finding it difficult to explain how a primitive culture (because the skulls are known to be at least several hundred years old and possibly some several thosusand) could have carved crystal into such precise shapes and against the natural axis of the crystal.

Crystal is a mineral characterized by perfect molecular symmetry . When a "jeweler" cuts crystal, and attempts to carve against this axis, the crystal shatters.

Even with todays elaborate laser equipment, it would be very difficult to create such crystal sculptures.

johnny
edit on 21-2-2012 by johnnymax because: Even with todays elaborate laser equipment, it would be very difficult to create such crystal sculptures.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Crystal skulls were probably man-made mate

Embedded:

edit on 21-2-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
you could be right

Who made them, why did they make them and how did they make them? We certainly can't duplicate them with modern technology, presuming that we wanted to. They have been found in various locations throughout the world. Microscopic examination of the "legitimate" crystal skulls shows no tool marks.

Scientists are finding it difficult to explain how a primitive culture (because the skulls are known to be at least several hundred years old and possibly some several thosusand) could have carved crystal into such precise shapes and against the natural axis of the crystal.

Crystal is a mineral characterized by perfect molecular symmetry . When a "jeweler" cuts crystal, and attempts to carve against this axis, the crystal shatters.

Even with todays elaborate laser equipment, it would be very difficult to create such crystal sculptures.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

you could be right

What you have proven with your continued comments is that common sense, reason, and logic do not penetrate some human skulls! And, BTW, your thread titled should have read "Were..." not "Where..."
edit on 21-2-2012 by The Shrike because: Correct grammar

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
point taken could have put were where the crystal skulls made.
not of this world ?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

point taken could have put were where the crystal skulls made.
not of this world ?

If you bother to take the time to investigate the link I posted you would know however, to clarify, the explorer who discovered the most famous one is a fraud, it has been proven that they can be recreated perfectly using simple tools and it is widely believed that they were possibly made during victorian times as unique ornaments

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I always found the crystal skulls you are talking about to be interesting. You make an excellent point in saying how precise the cut is that not even modern day equipment could duplicate. So how could a civilization hundreds of years ago make such a beauty? It's truly a mystery in itself

edit on 21-2-2012 by Angelia because: Grammer

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

its mentioned about how precise the diamonds are cut, and the quality carat of the diamonds, not of this world,

We certainly can't duplicate them with modern technology, presuming that we wanted to.

Great points! I trimmed the reply a little for room...

For all the people that insist or..make TV shows..about how there is absolutely nothing about the ancient Crystal Skulls that have been located that we can't do, you make the ultimate counter point.
No, as a matter of fact, I haven't seen a modern duplicate lately and I doubt I will.

The day they DO make a counterfeit that fools one of the well informed experts who have handled and worked with the real ones is the day I'll happily entertain the idea that all the other folks claiming these can't be made by man and modern technology may be wrong.

Until then... I think you're right. Seeing is believing and who really does know where some of what we find in the world came from? With that in mind... I'm not sure I agree with your example in the thread. However....until it's proven, who knows?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

We certainly can't duplicate them with modern technology, presuming that we wanted to.

Great points! I trimmed the reply a little for room...

For all the people that insist or..make TV shows..about how there is absolutely nothing about the ancient Crystal Skulls that have been located that we can't do, you make the ultimate counter point.
No, as a matter of fact, I haven't seen a modern duplicate lately and I doubt I will.

The day they DO make a counterfeit that fools one of the well informed experts who have handled and worked with the real ones is the day I'll happily entertain the idea that all the other folks claiming these can't be made by man and modern technology may be wrong.

Until then... I think you're right. Seeing is believing and who really does know where some of what we find in the world came from? With that in mind... I'm not sure I agree with your example in the thread. However....until it's proven, who knows?

You didn't check the link I posted, did you?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Why does everyone assume I haven't read something or looked at material when I outright disagree with something related to it?

I've been following the Crystal Skulls for years. Coast to Coast AM is a tired trucker's best friend and it sure was for me. They've been running shows and updates on them for as long as I've been a fan and that runs back into Art Bell himself.

Are there fakes? Well...there sure must be, because I've seen tiny ones...bobbles really..where people point to the picture and say See See there is a skull! Well.. not quite the 'Real' ones I've been listening to interviews speak about over the years.

I do happen to believe there are several large crystal skulls that have been discovered over time and they have some rather odd properties that make it worth the head scratching. It's hard to discuss that whole thing after the Indiana Jones movie decided to base their plot of the most wild and extremely loony versions of theories I've heard.

Especially since the movie....it also seems to be a real/not real thing for ALL of them...when each is unique and distinct in it's own right in more than just design as I recall.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Fair enough mate
, just proving that they can be faked and that one of most famous ones was "discovered" by a fraud. I'm sure if I recall rightly it's also very difficult to date crystal, so chances are we'll probably never know either way anyway.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Actually the technology to make these skulls has been around for millennia.
This society has been forbidden to have this kind of technology as it is to do with free energy.

I know the science but not the practical application.
You need to seperate hydrogen from oxygen in water, then reintroduce through a metal nozzle attached to a hose, to the two containers.
Light the hydrogen and the oxygen implodes at 6000C degrees. This will be hot enough to melt stone and so therefore make these crystal skulls. Even against the axis.

This is the myth of water melting stones. The nozzle is cold and this can vapourise even nuclear waste. A couple of inches away from the nozzle, it will be cold water on the hand. So it is much more safer than welding and laser tools.

This technology will even explain the Mayan knowledge of earthquake-proofing their stone houses with interlocking stone blocks.

And how the ancients could cut the Pyramid of Giza stone blocks so quickly and accurately

No need for aliens here, just old knowledge.
Peace.
edit on 21/2/12 by AriesJedi because: Added more information

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Indeed... That does seem to be a point almost everyone agrees on. Hoax or not, the material they're made from makes knowing things for certain very unlikely. Mysteries are good things in life though, right? Even a nano "Made in Atlantis" tag would ruin the mystery of it.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

which alledgedly " legitimate crystal skulls " would those be - as all the ones examined have been found to be machined

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

this tail is now over 7 years old - and there has already been a thread on it

the usual questions remain unanswered :

1 - who are the " experts " that appraised them ? and can we have thier 1st hand testimony ?

2 - what has been done with this ?

3 - any scientific investigation ? results ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join