It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Joining the US Army..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
DONT DO IT,
Remember you are not fighting for your country, freedom ,democracy, security or anything like that.
You are fighting for the Bankers profit, NWO,and control of oil. This is not some kind of great and honorable adventure. This is not some game.
Remember you might end up on the streets of your own country under NDAA or the like possibly killing your own kind one day. Are you prepared to do that?
If you are willing to kill for the Bankers then do it. If you are willing to kill woman and children as collateral then do it.
If you are willing to risk your psychological wellbeing then do it. You will never be the same again...
Before you join talk to some vets first..
Dont fall for the MSM, Government propaganda...
DONT DO IT

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lawlz0rz

The clearly best war-job..
..is probably a Remote Drone Pilot.

But I would never enlist.
It's not worth the risk.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Everybody has a different path in life, so just follow your instinct and you'll be where you need to be. I'm not a supporter of the military, but I served in the Air Force and am thankful for the many lessons I was able to learn in the process. Just try to keep your head on straight and be a beacon of light to your fellow members, especially if we continue to launch more wars throughout the world.

Like a couple of other people mentioned, the Air Force and Navy typically have it better than the Army or Marines, but you'll be fine regardless of where you end up as long as you keep a positive attitude. Good luck and stay safe!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I want to say don't do it because I would fear the consequeces, but I suppose you'll go anyway. I'm sure you realize how many men and women have lost limbs and life. One of my brothers lost his best friend in war. All I can say is that I wish you the best of luck and hope you come back home safely.

I bet a taste of that girl in your avatar would keep him home!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Join the us army if it's your decision but please remember you can get killed after your training and if your not killed you will be killing other people for the pride of your country, just as the president, politicians and the military commanders decide where you will be going. You could get involved in a future war but really its up to you.

If you join you will get money for college or whatever you need, if your dead the money has no use and you will never see your family, friends, wife/girlfriend.

My advice to you is not to join the army, join the merchant marines/seamen

www.usmma.edu...

Captains, mates and pilots of water vessels had annual salaries averaging $70,500 per year in 2010. The lowest 10 percent of these merchant seamen had annual salaries averaging $30,690 per year, and the bottom fourth had annual salaries averaging $42,690 per year. The middle half of these merchant seamen earned an average of $64,180 per year. The top quarter had annual salaries of $91,750 per year and the average salary of the top 10 percent was $117,310 per year.

www.ehow.com...

My roommates friend drives a 60 thousand porsh and loves traveling out at sea making MONEY
edit on 21-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lawlz0rz

learn how to survive for SHTF and how to protect my family..
and the rest of you

So... you want to learn how to handle our SHTF scenario by being a SHTF scenario to a bunch of people defending their homes elsewhere?

Delightfully ironic. I really hope you think about how you will feel about this when you are old and raising grandchildren. War only exists because people keep picking up the guns for rich folk.

Please think hard about this tonight.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join