It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi all! Potentially important information on project blue beam and a new false flag!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
**Mod Edit Entire Post has been removed**

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.

“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

Please, after you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas.

Please see the final post for links for you to review..

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Thread Closed XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
edit on 2/21/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...what an absolutely interesting story you have. Thank you for sharing.....

Des

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bpm1986

Very interesting. Having said that, I'm sure that the mods will get onto you for posting this in the Introductions section.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...and thanks for coming to the board with this brilliant story. August 11th, 2012 at the Olympic Village. The olympics in London are built on the crossroads of two ley lines. They have just 'happened' to have been built on land that has just 'happened' to have remained empty for hundreds of years in one of the densest cities in the world.

Namaste, I will certainly be watching the skies for bluebeam that day!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Whereabouts is your shop, I'm in London and wouldn't mind putting on a few quid.

Oh yh and welcome to ATS

edit on 20/2/2012 by JustXeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bpm1986

Welcome to ATS Interesting story don't know what to think of it, but welcome anyway when you get your twenty posts hope to see you around the board. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Most likely he read Rik Clay's Zion 2012 document (pdf): files.meetup.com... It's a good read by the way.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
hi pal welcome to the site .

I think the whole story is full of hot air , and i think he played you like a fiddle.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Welcome, thats a helluva intro.
The betting odds of official alien disclosure in any year would be quite high.
specific month would be twelve times higher,
specific day higher still,
not only the city but the location down to a few square kms would mean really great odds.
I'd nearly put fifty quid on it myself?
Anyhoo welcome and thanks for the interesting tale.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
That's a cool story! Too bad I can't give you a star and flag for your first thread!

As you know,...anything's possible....This seems to be the year for all kinds of things.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
talk about putting one's money where one's mouth is!...
makes me wonder if it's some sort of publicity stunt a la Beverly Hillbillies years ago when Mr. Drysdale dressed up some little people as space aliens; they were to disembark from a saucer and on live tv inquire 'take us to your leader...your financial leader...the Commerce Bank of Beverly Hills!'
London during the lympics would surely be a media paradise!

thnks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It will happen on my sisters B-day. Knew she was Alien. HAHA.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Would be fun if it happened, publicity stunt or not!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by salty_wagyu

Hey all,

Thanks for the warm welcome to ATS, now that I am registered I intend to comment regularly.

Mods, sorry if I should not have posted this here, I just wanted to share my experience and did not want to wait 20 posts! Sorry! :p

Thanks for the information, I will have a read through this and reply to more of you in the morning if there are more replies. It's 3 in the UK and I need some sleep!

Something else I find interesting in reply to another comment, is that the prices with some bookmakers I'm sure have been halved in the last year. I remember checking for 2011 and seeing prices for an alien discovery at 100/1+.... For 2012 most bookies are going for 50/1 or even 25/1! This is quite short really!

Btw, I know this could be a load of rubbish, but why would anyone go through the trouble of asking for the price and waiting whilst I searched the Internet and rang my trading team. I personally believe he would have bet with me if I could have offered him the same price as my competitor. He only has to work a few hundred yards to place it with them.

Thanks once again for your replies and warm welcome!

Cheers
edit on 20-2-2012 by Bpm1986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bpm1986

He went on to ask me if he could bet on aliens making themselves known/being uncovered on August 11 2012 at the Olympic village, London. This is one day before the London Olympics are due to finish. He said he would bet money on it all day every day if he could. I asked him how he has this information. He said something along the lines of a friend who works high up in Government or agency of some sort had given him some information. He then went on warn me not to believe everything you see and this 'Alien' uncovering might not even be real, but a way of our government scaring us to gain the ability to take away more of our freedoms. I immediately thought back to a thread I had read about project blue beam here on ATS and sheepishly said to him, 'You mean like project blue beam?'. He simply smiled at me and said ' something like that! Can you get me those prices?'

so if he admits this alien uncovering might not even be real why the bet?
if it is just a way of our government scaring us would u still pay him if they had a false flag alien invasion?
damn governments, should be an interesting olympics to go with an interesting year

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by trust_no_one

Originally posted by Bpm1986

He went on to ask me if he could bet on aliens making themselves known/being uncovered on August 11 2012 at the Olympic village, London. This is one day before the London Olympics are due to finish. He said he would bet money on it all day every day if he could. I asked him how he has this information. He said something along the lines of a friend who works high up in Government or agency of some sort had given him some information. He then went on warn me not to believe everything you see and this 'Alien' uncovering might not even be real, but a way of our government scaring us to gain the ability to take away more of our freedoms. I immediately thought back to a thread I had read about project blue beam here on ATS and sheepishly said to him, 'You mean like project blue beam?'. He simply smiled at me and said ' something like that! Can you get me those prices?'

so if he admits this alien uncovering might not even be real why the bet?
if it is just a way of our government scaring us would u still pay him if they had a false flag alien invasion?
damn governments, should be an interesting olympics to go with an interesting year

The bet is for a false disclosure by the government (Project Blue Beam) or a real alien disclosure, either of them, because he is not arguing if it is real or faked by the government, just betting that one way or another aliens are supposedly going to be "seen" by everyone in the Olympics, and thus the world.

edit on 20-2-2012 by paulorf86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bpm1986

Well, it looks like you got a lot of people welcoming you and thanking you for the interesting thread (I agree, it is interesting), but very few people addressing your question as to the validity of the man's claim.

All I can say is that there are definitely strong feelings inside of certain circles that TPTB will stage some sort of alien intervention (either benevolent or hostile) in order to unite the world under a common purpose and ring in the full emergence of the NWO. This would, of course, be theatre played upon the human race via existing but heretofore hidden technologies such as (speculatively) HAARP and Project Bluebeam (and God knows what else) Here's a video that points toward this happening you might find interesting:

Now, from a theological standpoint, there are many in the prophecy believing community who believe that aliens and UFOs are actually demons (fallen angels) in disguise. However, other than this explanation for what "they" are, the script changes very little. It is typically believed amonst this community that these demons posing as aliens will either invade or make a benevolent introduction in order to unite the world under the coming anti-Christ. Really the same as the secular conspiracy thought, with a twist really.

Very nice introduction, and glad to know ya'...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I'm quite new my self. Very interesting story. I can't say that that man is or isn't right on this. But like mentioned above the odds are this happing seem quite rare. But I'd like to believe this would happen, who wouldn't? It probably wont happen like every thing else but we're just gonna have to wait n see. It would be interesting at the very least.

Oh and are all the grey's bad or just most of the types? From what i've read/watched there's more than one type of grey. But I'm pretty sure there all bad? unless I miss understood, the benevolent ones are working for the benefit of there own agenda while pretending or are helping us. And there are benevolent other races as well as malevolent ones, but some one help me out here with the greys.
This is the wrong place to talk this isn't it?
edit on 20-2-2012 by sladewilson because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2012 by sladewilson because: Editing

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I remember the days when the introduction thread was for introducing yourself and you actually WAITED to post real threads after your obligatory 20 posts.

Anyway, welcome to the board!

Dorian Soran v2.0

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS... wow great story. the only way to find out if is true is by wailting until 08/11/12.. I'm going to stay in the side where nothing is going to happen, but for sure I'll be glue to the TV on the olympics that day...true or not you gave us something to look forward too, and for that I thank you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join