It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 21st December 2012 Prediction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
www.kuxan-suum.org...

This link talks about the return and is very well written and short. I don't know how reliable it is but sounds good.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Watch the sky for UFOs, that's what you should be doing on Dec 21st and the days around.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
well I guess you otta move down to Mayan land so you dont miss his return. I am sure the Egyptians have plans of their own.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Really, the fundamental, ultimate mystery -- the only thing you need to know to understand the deepest metaphysical secrets -- is this: that for every outside there is an inside and for every inside there is an outside, and although they are different, they go together.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You know I've been following the 2012 subject for a few years now. I've watched documentaries, read articles, watched youtube videos, heard what the supposed mayan elders say, and have gathered much info about what's going to happen.
I have to say that after all my amateur research I can't say that anything is really going to happen come Dec 21st.

No earth devastating events for sure. No shift in everyone's consciousness. No aliens coming down to say hi.

I think if anything maybe solar flares will be heavy and it might knock somethings out of whack. The absolute worst case would be that most of earth would be left with much damaged tech stuff. Maybe house hold things to satellites, I can only guess.

It would however be very very cool if we do see more UFO's since I've always wanted to see one. It'd be awesome, but I don't bet on it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join