It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 21st December 2012 Prediction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hi, I'm Luke, fellow ATSer, not for long but since i heard about this site, ive been visiting it daily. Been interested in the subjects that ATS sponsors way before that, 2012, ufos, conspiracies, etc etc...

Ive watched tons of Documentary about all sort of subject going from (cant find good names to put here so...) A to Z
and from my point of view and all the source I watched, im not saying they are true and not. Im not gonna tell what sources as well because there would just be too many. But i came to a conclusion for what is going to happen in 2012.

What I believe is going to happen is...:

"Bolon Ts'akab (Dzacab) in his majestic spaceship named Kukulkán will decend from the stars and return back to earth."

This isnt from me, its from someone else. But if this doesnt happen, I have a plan B:

"The USA in his majestic spaceship named Kukulkán will decend from the stars and return back to earth."

And yes you read it right the first time, FalseFlag-USA will fake to be the name above and fake to come back to earth and teach us stuff like Bolom Ts'akab did many many years ago.

Oh I forgot...

Plan C:

There is no Plan C, because Plan C is a Earth Reset. So I hope its Plan A.
edit on 20-2-2012 by skywalk because: forgot plan c

P.S.: Excuse my bad engrish.
edit on 20-2-2012 by skywalk because: ps

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

Who is Bolom Ts'akab?

I tried to google this person and could not find anything.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

He is 'the mayan god' that his reign start on 21 dec 2012.

One of the mayan god founder that first came to earth and brought 'em knowledge.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

its probably because it isnt the right way to write his name that you find nothing. try Bolon Dzacab

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
My prediction is a lot of people will get drunk, myself included. I also have an array of "end of the world" movies I plan on watching.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Do you have any more information as to what the incoming space dude will do when he gets here ?
And your preparations(what are they?) before the imminent arrival should give us an idea as to whether this will be a friendly visit

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

Bolon Ts'akab sounds good but personally I prefer Chinese food...

Ok... I'd to read more about this myth though. Would you have any link?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by skywalk

Who is Bolom Ts'akab?

I tried to google this person and could not find anything.

Drop the apostrophe.

The Mayan god of agriculture, the one who controls the rain and thunder. His name means "the leaf-nosed god", and he was portrayed with a leaf in his nose. He is the so-called 'God K'.

www.pantheon.org...

AH-BOLOM-TZACAB Also known as AH-BOLON-DZACAB, AH-BOLON-DZ'ACAB, BOLON-TZACAB, GOD-K God of Aristocracy. Also known as God K. K is for Kings. He's the God with the long nose with a leaf sticking out of his nostril. He has something to do with picking the right lineage for the upper crust of the ruling classes. Note the posh double-barrelled surname.

www.godchecker.com...
edit on 20/2/2012 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Yes I do

google:

Ancient Aliens 4x01 The Mayan Conspiracy (2012)

and

Ancient Aliens 4x02 The Doomsday Prophecies (2012)

the first links for both search

Also if you have times watch every Billy Meier documentary, I know people tagged him as a fraud, but I think otherwise. In some documentary he talk about when he went back in the past to watch the first step on the moon by man.

Then when you have watched this, find a documentary where, not sure if its buzz aldrin or neil armstrong but he talk about some spaceship that followed em during his journey to the moon.

After watching both video now question yourself who is a lier, billy or the astronauts. Then watch the date where the videos were published your face should end up like this D:

Yes Billy maier said it first.

But what billy meier has to do with my doomsday prophecy? nothing he just say that we come from the pleodies (or whatever its written) just like the mayans.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
A Wikipedia entry exists:

God K is the Schellhas-Zimmermann-Taube designation of a codical Maya deity representing lightning (see fig. 1). In earlier, especially Classic depictions, his main characteristics are a blade or torch running through his forehead, and a serpent for one of his legs (see fig. 2). God K personifies the lightning axe of the rain deity, Chaac, which is also a stereotypical attribute of the king as represented on his steles.

en.wikipedia.org...

The OP also mentioned a ship named "Kukulkan". More on this here:

Kukulkan ("Plumed Serpent", "Feathered Serpent") is the name of a Maya snake deity that also serves to designate historical persons. The depiction of the feathered serpent deity is present in other cultures of Mesoamerica. Kukulkan is closely related to the god Q'uq'umatz of the K'iche' Maya and to Quetzalcoatl of the Aztecs.[1] Little is known of the mythology of this pre-Columbian deity.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

The only reference to Kukulkan as a ship is to be found (limited to my cursory research) is in Star Trek:

The godlike being Kukulkan, a creature of immense power, travels the spaceways in a large sleek vessel that is painted red and blue. The ship can project an energy field that showcases a holographic image of Kukulkan, the winged serpent. The interstellar ship is composed entirely of crystalline ceramic, and has a central power source. It also has the ability to generate a globular force field which can absorb energy from ships or their weapons, effectively dampening them and trapping them in place. Inside the ship is a large room that can be used as a holographic environment, as well as another large room that functions as an interplanetary zoo. Kukulkan keeps various alien creatures in the zoo, inside cages that are equipped with holographic environments to keep the beings happy. In 2270 (stardate: 6063.4), the U.S.S. Enterprise encounters Kukulkan's ship, and Captain Kirk and other crew members are transported aboard the feathered serpent vessel.

www.startrek.com...

Finally, the Temple of Kukulkans can be viewed in the following clip:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

Hey good news for ya!!!
While searching the web I found Bolon Dzacab,
and he has a facebook acct!!! Maybe you can get to know him before Dec 21st???

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Do you have any more information as to what the incoming space dude will do when he gets here ?

Nope, but I think he is a good god because he came to earth and gave man technology, science, etc with the other mayan gods.

And your preparations(what are they?) before the imminent arrival should give us an idea as to whether this will be a friendly visit

I will soon start stacking food with my dad, just in case its ugly. But if its ugly food wont really matter.

If its Plan C, which i hope it isnt, well we have been warned many years ago, our earth ambasador was a Captain or Admiral (not sure of the name still searching) who first went to Antartica in the world biggest sea expedition to antartica. His plane got hijacked in flight by humanoids and he ended up in a huge city of light. He was told many things and stuff not to do and if i remember correctly, humanity ignored this warning and it was forgotten in the void. In the end we are still #ed.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

Admiral Byrd and the Hollow Earth...

Do I win a free Mayan Calendar.....

edit on 20-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

haha nice the star trek clip
didnt know star trek used mayan deity stuff in the animated series. Not a big fan of star trek, but i like a few movies, last one is the bomb.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Unless we stop hearing about UFO sightings. Or we see massive UFO fleets leaving earth. We should be fine for 2012.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

The human race is too ignorant for the gods to return to. we will have to suffer on our own before we attain the knowledge again.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RightWingAvenger

This is where you are wrong, it takes everything to make a world. It also needs ignorant. You are probably one of the few that the god is worth it to return.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

and forgive me. I said god, but he's probably not a god. He was a god to the mayan because he could do things that they couldnt explain, to us he's probably going to be much less. But I still hope that if he do come. That we humanity wake the # up and listen. And remember our roots.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the God who is supposed to come back is Bolon Yokte K'Uh

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Buddha1098

Thanks for the clarification.

<<   2 >>

join