It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC7 news reporters on 9/11, real reporting and not regurgitating.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
In my opinion, ABC seven news reporters got closer to real events of that day, than any other news organisation. Most other news networks (including the BBC) were content to just relay what information they were fed from a variety of sources, however ABC7 reporters wanted to report the events exactly as they were happening.

This chap runs out to see what just happened in the lobby that caught his attention and if it could be caught on camera. Before he's allowed to get a full view, angry police man pulls him back and doesn't let the reporter do his job. Mr reporter chap is rather annoyed at angry copper and demands his badge number and a few firefighters enquire "What about that guy" to which he replies "He's office of emergency management" and at the end of the video says if he doesn't obey, he'll throw the reporters ass in jail. It's possible this news reporter has filmed Mr Michael Hess on his way into WTC7.

This next video (the extended version of the vid above but with audio thats about 5 seconds out), Mr Reporter chap is as close as he is allowed to get to the base of the towers and little does he know that one of the towers is about to start falling above him. He's keen to get anyone to speak to him immediately after, however so many people are in a state of pure shock and can't believe a building of that size just disintergrated, that they just can't speak.

Finally, Mr reporter chap gets a couple of people who made it out of the towers just before they started to fall. They state they too heard / experienced near lobby explosions.

I've posted this next vid before when discussing WTC7, however it's also has purpose on this thread, as it's a different ABC7 reporter, telling it exactly how it is, interviewing one of two rescued people trapped in WTC7 before it collapsed, Mr Barry Jennings. Interesting how this reporter also mentions lobby based explosions towards the end of the clip.

I'd like to make clear, I'm not part of any 9/11 truth movement and I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything specific. To push any beliefs onto another as the truth is akin to religionism. If my posts raise questions or healthy debate, that's fantastic or even if they raise as much as a single eyebrow of enquiry or intrigue, then I'd be a happy chap.

ABC7. Reporting news with less regurgitation.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this analysis on ABC 7's immediate reaction in the seconds before and after the first tower collapse.

In my opinion, there are a great many reporters out there who are interested in the truth. They are trained to keep an ear tilted toward truth--especially just out of journalism school. (I was one such person.)

It is management that teaches and trains reporters to obfiscate. A good story (that is too revealing) will be dashed by editors who know when a story is crossing a TPTB editorial line. And over time, reporters become trained monkeys. They don't even bother to race back to the newsroom with certain types of story lines.

When chaos strikes--like on 9/11---reporters often become reporters again--and some videos (like the ones above) fall through the cracks before they can be permanently canned. This happened quite a bit on 9/11---and so we have these video clips floating around that point to some larger truth and stray farther from the narrative that the media pushed about 9/11 in its aftermath.

It goes to show that no matter how carefully controlled the New World Order is---it isn't perfect.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by skunkmunky

Actually CBS 2 with reporter Vince Dementri recorded much of the scene including damage to WTC 7

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Problem with cop is trying to keep area clear for emengency responders, not to satisfy conspiracy loons

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I had Peter Jennings on my television more than any other news anchor that whole week of 9/11. He was my go-to guy for breaking info--did an incredible job covering that chaotic event. R.I.P.

BTW, I just read on Wikipedia that Jennings "anchored ABC's coverage of that day's events for 17 straight hours, an effort described as "Herculean" by television critics".

I was glued to ABC news that day.
edit on 20-2-2012 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The suggestion here is that the police were keeping the reporters away from some hidden truth.
So be inference the police were in on it.
Also the media editors won’t run stories that run afoul of what the real truth is.
So once again the media is in on it.

Could it be that the police had enough to deal with and didn’t want pesky reporters to look after amid the destruction?
Could it be that the reporters didn’t have any footage with real conspiracy truth? To go on air and suggest that the police knew that their brothers were being intentionally killed by TPTB that day is a sure way to lose your job. Put something like that on your resume and see how many job offers you get.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Your signature kinda says your convinced that the official story is true, so by your own admission, your very bias and pretty far from impartial, however I don't deny your right to an opinion. The sheer number firefighters killed that day in comparison to how many coppers were killed could in itself indicate one group of emergency workers may have been more informed than the other.

Let see if the numbers can speak for themselves?

Thousands of civillians died that day. Over a hundred firefighters died that day.
23 police officials died that day. That's right, twenty three.

In the UK, we have something called the Dunkirk spirit, which means in times of tragedy and disaster, every man and woman will want to help where they can, regarless of their qualification or position.

In reply to lunarasparagus, could you educate me on who this Peter Jennings chap is and how he died?
Normally I'd educate myself by using wikipedia, however based on what you said, I don't want to cheapen his memory and I'd rather ask you.
edit on 21-2-2012 by skunkmunky because: Replied to lunarasparagus.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

23 police officials died that day. That's right, twenty three.

So they knowingly sent them to their death? I don't think so. They have a brotherhood among themselves. Which of your buddies do you order to be in the building when they push the button?
The same with the firefighters. In times like 911 both departments pulled together just like Dunkirk. Police/fire or Navy/army they are on the same side.

Peter Jennings was a TV reporter here. He was a smoker and later died of lung cancer.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

343 FDNY firefighter died,

Over 60 Police/Law enforcement officers died

23 NYPD

37 Port Authority Police (who are responsible for security at WTC site)

3 NY Court Officers

1 FB1 Agent

1 Secret Service Agent

reason so many fire department members died was that the FF was climbing up the stairs to reach the
impact area to rescue any survivors in those areas and were deep in building and took time to get out

After South (WTC 2) Tower collapsed at 10AM - all FF/PD were ordered out of North (WTC 1) Tower
Because of communications issues (repeater in building not working) many FDNY men did not hear the order

Some units (Rescue 2) ignored it and kept on going up - were caught when North Tower collapsed

Not because of some evil conspiracy to kill FF - simply do to cicumstances that day

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
IMO, ABC was in on it with the perps just like all the other networks. It was all just a big dog and pony show, same bs they push out every day only this time on a large scale. You true believers can't prove that anyone died that day, all you can do is repeat what your masters tell you. True believers of the official damn fool conspiracy are so transparent, I'm sure almost everyone can see it.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
ABC7, CBS2......I love how you expect a worldwide website to know what city, state or country you are talking about. That would be like me saying NBC5 has the worst weather predicting Ive ever seen.

You wouldn't know what I'm talking about.

Btw, KING 5,NBC In Seattle. Jeff Renner is a clown of a meteorologist.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Actually CBS 2 with reporter Vince Dementri recorded much of the scene including damage to WTC 7

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Problem with cop is trying to keep area clear for emengency responders, not to satisfy conspiracy loons

I never saw this coverage either. It's still very confusing when I hear witnesses say they saw a plane yet others, thought it was a missile.

The day that changed history!!!
And the perps are likely, still walking around!
Ugh!

Thanks!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

www.youtube.com...

@43:46

I found it very strange that Angela (I think her name is) the anchorwoman -- said, as she saw the second plane from a different prospective for the first time, live on the air----how she thought it looked animated.
I realize she might've meant it was very hard to believe what was happening but I think a more common and perhaps more appropriate word (in hindsight now that the story has been ripped a part) might've been 'surreal' not animated.

Now, I never wanted to go there (the CGI side) because it's too insane and too over the top but......why is there a big pixelation squared off area right behind the plane? Now remember, this was about 8 hours later. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

edit on 27-2-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus

I had Peter Jennings on my television more than any other news anchor that whole week of 9/11. He was my go-to guy for breaking info--did an incredible job covering that chaotic event. R.I.P.

BTW, I just read on Wikipedia that Jennings "anchored ABC's coverage of that day's events for 17 straight hours, an effort described as "Herculean" by television critics".

I was glued to ABC news that day.
edit on 20-2-2012 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

I was watching him as well and he was solemn and startled. He said this looked exactly like a controlled demolition but QUICKLY got corrected by a co-anchor (who shouldn't have known anything more than Peter at 9:30AM that morning) I'm just sayin'..........

An interesting side-bar:
You'll notice @2:46 something flying into the scene from the right. You'll notice at 2:53 it's flying in FRONT of the white smoke so it is not an airplane, helicopter or bird. Interesting.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Why don't you just click on the videos instead of whining? Just a thought.............

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BehindTheStrings
IMO, ABC was in on it with the perps just like all the other networks. It was all just a big dog and pony show, same bs they push out every day only this time on a large scale. You true believers can't prove that anyone died that day, all you can do is repeat what your masters tell you. True believers of the official damn fool conspiracy are so transparent, I'm sure almost everyone can see it.

I guess you're right--all the producers, anchors, reporters, writers, editors, technical engineers, photographers, sound engineers, helicopter pilots, etc.--for all five major news networks and their local affiliates--all willingly conspired to perpetrate fraud, mass murder, and global deception. It's all very logical. But I'm still going to have to verify that with my master.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This is a good archive for searching for and comparing original news coverage (it doesn't have all local broadcasts; if anyone knows of a better archive please let me know).

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunkmunky
reply to post by samkent

The sheer number firefighters killed that day in comparison to how many coppers were killed could in itself indicate one group of emergency workers may have been more informed than the other.

Or it could mean that they do a rather different job. One that's more risky.

There weren't that many traffic wardens killed that day so I guess they're in on it too?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Im not a truther. However, i do appreciate this thread for the different clips of news coverage. I watched the towers smolder for so long from my terrace. I had antenna tv at the time and all the channels were knocked out except for channel 2 (cbs).

Cbs was all i had for days until the other networks relocated their broadcasts to the empire state building. As much as it pains me to relive that horrible day and possibly watch the exact moment when my cousin died in tower 2, it is good to have this archived. It's good to have the perspective of the rest of the world outside of nyc, dc, and pa that day.

(Pardon my poor punctuation. Im mobile)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Great post.
I put together something similar a while back.
Hope my thread can add to what your presenting here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join