It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Bush Warns of Worsening Violence in Iraq, Afghanistan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
One of the things that really got me about the administration's attitude toward reconstruction was the idea that the US would simply rebuild everything WITHOUT the nations that didn't participate. Ok that's great um yeah except I worked with a Russian immigrant who used to work in Iraq and he pointed out that almost all the infrastructure over there was built with Russian and French crap and what they need are the engineers and parts from Russia that built the stuff in the first place to get it going again. I mean yeah the US could redo everything but the amount of time it has been taking versus an increasingly unsatisfied populace is not working out.

I guess that part was as well thought-out as the whole occupation, from the surprise looting right up until now.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Did he use his crystal ball to see that far into the future?

The guy has some UNCANNY insights, doesn't he?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
taibunsuu,

Exactly, US over confidence and euphoria of taking Sadam our of power so fast and easy, took away the reasoning of the ones that plan the operations in Iraq, US never and I believe never had a set plan to rebuild Iraq I think they where to over confident that the people of Iraq was to help with not problems and to agree with US unconditionaly.

If we go back to the way the invasion was handle we are going to see all the mistakes.

Allowing people to loot

Allowing terrorist to come trough the borders

Allowing too many liberties to a country that did not know what liberties and freedom of expression were.

All these could have been prevented and Iraq would have been better if our president had a plan to deal with post Iraqi reconstruction.

The truth is they government was to busy taking care of the oil fields and the oil industry and the contracts for certain groups.

The people's needs were over seen.

The truth also goes to say that these people needed control, and democracy was better to be given in small amounts so to prepare them for the change.

Now is to late.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
that stupid smirk on his face??? You know how it happens??? Cheney is trying to scratch his knuckles while he is working bobble head.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Posted
by MastanaMahi Guest on 20.09.2004 [18:10 ]

Last evening news from CTV (Canadian private channel) shows an American tank, that carries at least 12 troops inside, going baghdad street, CTV camera was following them, suddenly it hit with some kinds of bomb that instently explode entire tank like a box expolde. You can see parts of tanks flying up in the air and obviosuly 12 soliders inhalited in the air without even finding a piece of their bodies. This horrible show was showing repeatedly in several news buletins. BUT beauty of this live show that NO OTHER news agencies including Al-Jazeera failed to even given news about this clear attack of US. THIS events convience me thet news from Markat-e-ISlam reporters are 100% correct and hundreds of attacks were never broadcast on any news media, Zionist or non Zionist are the same.

--------------

Any other canadian on ATS saw the broadcast?

Following is a similar events captured with in tape:
www.iha.com.tr...

[edit on 20-9-2004 by zcheng]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng
.....................Zionist or non Zionist are the same...............

so does that mean you are the same as a zionist??

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by keholmes

Originally posted by zcheng
.....................Zionist or non Zionist are the same...............

so does that mean you are the same as a zionist??

Which post are you quoting? I do not remember saying that.

Zionist cabal include Cheney, Feith, Perle, Wolfwitz, etc. They are most dangerous animals in the world.

------------
Now I find it. I was quoting some one has seen the TV. It remains as the fact that US Media and most West media does not show anything of of.

[edit on 21-9-2004 by zcheng]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join