It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Lucifer/Satan? Musicians now openly performing to or about the Evil One!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienStalker

You make a very valid argument, but I just don't think that music has any correlation to this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's a post I did with three different songs. Two of them from the 80s and one from the late 60's. If music really had any influence like this, it would have started a while ago. My point is that music talking about Satan is nothing new at all.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Every older generation accuses the younger generation of thinking and doing all sorts of devilish things...

In 1964 the clean cut Beatles were "perceived" as being the good guys,but even their hair was considered far too long...

In 1964 the Rolling Stones were "perceived' as being the long haired,drugged out,bad boy devils...

When in reality,both bands were bad boys and they both were doing drugs...

If Iron Maiden,or any other heavy metal band,walked out on stage and started performing unannounced and unexpectedly to an audience in 1920,they would all be arrested on the spot,psychologically examined and perhaps even imprisoned...

Its all about perception and sometimes perception isnt reality...

Sometimes people only see what they want to see and they only hear what they want to hear...

Most 40-50 year olds now are more or less unaware of and never even heard most of the popular music of the 1920's and 30's.They think its boring and old fashioned and to them,it might as well not even exist...

Unless their parents played it for them when they were little,then they'll like it and think its okay...

Just like most of the 18-30 year olds now who are more or less unaware of and never even heard most of the popular music from the 1950's and 60's.They think its boring and old fashioned and to them,it might as well not even exist...

Unless their parents played it for them when they were little,then they'll like it and think its okay...

There is no Satan or Lucifer for anyone to praise and worship,because they are mythological beings created by organized religions to terrorize and control the masses and our "perceived" fear of a hell that doesnt even exist,keeps us filling their holy collection plates until they over flow again and again...
edit on 21-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You can call it perception all you want, but there is evidence all around in old civilizations of the same type of creatures and beings "gods" and demons, and they had a concept that there is a heaven and hell. it is a spiritual wickedness deceitful, cunning, and highly advanced. Man cant see the devil that is in their own perception in the garden. So what good is it.

Man has been decieved by science and modern understanding, (yes they are tools of the devil).

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

No matter the way ANY of us slice it; unless you remember exactly what happened before you were born, you will NEVER know what will happen beyond until you get there. If we are really all HUMAN, we would know to nurture what we have - that's life and time. There is only one truth and this thread reminds me of a bad game of 'Telephone' - anyone rememer how that game normally turned out...God is EVERYWHERE. He watches, feels and touches you in some way every second.

Peace.

edit on 22-2-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

I hate to sound disheartened, but I was raised as a devout christian, now incredibly disenchanted. Why is it that all the good people are incarcerated or killed, while the demons run amok? If there really is a God that loves and cherishes us, than why would he allow this?

There is no justice as this realm is the creation of the Chief Archon, "the devil". The so-called "prince of this world" rewards those who kneel before him with material wealth.

The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Corinthians 4:4

Matthew 4:8-9 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

We must not read Scripture mindlessly. To whom are the Apostles referring when they say, "the god of this age"? It is, of course, YHWH, of whom they speak.

Upon reading the Apostolic writings that were supressed by Iraenaeus during the 2nd century (i.e. the Acts, the Gospels and the apocolyptic texts of Christ's Apostles), the Word of the New Testament becomes as clear as still waters. To unlock the encrypted message of the Bible, all we require is the key that fits.

Ask yourselves, why do we allow ourselves to be indebted to those who run the World Bank, if we know the currency to be nothing more than worthless chits of paper? Be aware of who controls the Federal Reserve, the money-lending financial institutions, the law courts of man, the government. Ready yourselves to awaken from the spells Morpheus has cast over you.

"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money." Matthew 6:24

Ezekiel 28: 13-16

13 “You were in Eden, the garden of God;
Every precious stone was your covering:
The ruby, the topaz and the diamond;
The beryl, the onyx and the jasper;
The lapis lazuli, the turquoise and the emerald;
And the gold, the workmanship of your settings and sockets,
Was in you.
On the day that you were created
They were prepared.
14 “You were the anointed cherub who covers,
And I placed you there.
You were on the holy mountain of God;
You walked in the midst of the stones of fire.
15 “You were blameless in your ways
From the day you were created
Until unrighteousness was found in you.
16 “By the abundance of your trade
You were internally filled with violence,
And you sinned;
Therefore I have cast you as profane
From the mountain of God.
And I have destroyed you, O covering cherub,
From the midst of the stones of fire.

Goldman, Silver, Diamond, Rothstein ("ruby"), Geltman ("man of money"), Steur ('tax collector"), Margolis ("pearl"), Lehman ("money lender") Goveh ('treasurer"), Packer ('peddler"), Silverberg ("mountain of silver"), Adelstein ("expensive stone"), Mashbitz ("jewel setter"), Drachman ("man of the Dragon"), Bernstein ("amber"), Bogatch ("wealthy"), Cassirer ("cash"), Finkelstein ("diamond dealer"), Garfunkel ("diamond dealer"), Adi ("jewel"), Taksen ("tax levier"), Golda/Goldie (fem. "gold"), Isidore ("gift of Isis"), Keren ('horn"), Margalit ('pearl"), Perle ("pearl"), Sapir ("sapphire"), Wolf, Zeev ("wolf"), Raz ("secret"), Zlota ("golden").

Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.” John 18:36

edit on 22-2-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
It's because Lucifer/Prometheus (The Bringer of Light and Understanding), is actually the good guy.

'God' on the other hand, is the guy that 'loves' us, but if we don't bow to his every command, his way of showing his 'love' to us, is by sentencing us to an eternal lake of fire.

Look into the origins of all religions. Things don't add up the way we're told by the church. It's not as black and white as it's made out. Seriously, I know most people are too stuck in their ways, but really look into these things. Maybe read 'The Gods of Eden', and other books on the subject. At least for me, I feel pretty good about who I am, and what I believe.....and my faith is not put in a book that promotes the stoning of children for being disobedient to their parents (the Bible).

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103
It's because Lucifer/Prometheus (The Bringer of Light and Understanding), is actually the good guy.

'God' on the other hand, is the guy that 'loves' us, but if we don't bow to his every command, his way of showing his 'love' to us, is by sentencing us to an eternal lake of fire.

Look into the origins of all religions. Things don't add up the way we're told by the church. It's not as black and white as it's made out. Seriously, I know most people are too stuck in their ways, but really look into these things. Maybe read 'The Gods of Eden', and other books on the subject. At least for me, I feel pretty good about who I am, and what I believe.....and my faith is not put in a book that promotes the stoning of children for being disobedient to their parents (the Bible).

Satan is the god of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.
God of the New Testament, i.e. the God of Christ, is the Supreme Father.

The elite members of the Catholic Church have hoarded this esoteric knowledge for the past two millenia.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

"The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God." 2 Corinthians 4:4

Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.” Matthew 4: 8-9

"We must not read Scripture mindlessly. To whom are the Apostles referring when they say, "the god of this age"? It is, of course, YHWH, of whom they speak."

The word, "age" requires some clarification. According to Wikipedia: "The word aeon ( /ˈiːɒn/), also spelled eon or æon, originally means "life", and/or "being". It is a Latin transliteration from the koine Greek word ὁ αἰών (ho aion), from the archaic αἰϝών (aiwon)."

These days, aeon is typically used as a measure of time, however, the term originally meant, "emanation of God". So "the god of this age" means the god of this world. Although at present, we are trapped in the created world of that god, this is not the only world: there is a greater realm above and beyond it. The revealed God of the early Christians, namely Jesus and the Apostles, is superior to that one of this world.

John 10:

7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

24 The Jews who were there gathered around him, saying, “How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Messiah, tell us plainly.” 25 Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

Ironic for a book of fables to prophesy about people turning themselves to fables isn't it?

Satan is a character in mythology, referencing him in art, music, etc is nothing new.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MANtheLAUGHING

If you understood, you would realise you're the lost one :\

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
you can see the difference from the way music use to be until now..to say its nothing to due with music..well a one time yes i would agree..the music was real but now i totally disagree...aliens and satan are very much involved with this now..no lie and no joke....the Illuminati are alien and evil ..
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
you can see the difference from the way music use to be until now..to say its nothing to due with music..well a one time yes i would agree..the music was real but now i totally disagree...aliens and satan are very much involved with this now..no lie and no joke....the Illuminati are alien and evil ..
www.youtube.com...
this a break down of the symbols in lady gagas music..this is not regular music...come on folks...check this out...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
www.youtube.com...
this a break down of the symblos in lady gagas music..this is not regular music...come on folks...check this out...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
now if you think this is drugs..its not true..this is a possession of evil spirits i nside of a human body...look at here eyes and listen to her speach....you will see...if you really understand the evil spirits...i know most will say oh..its drugs...sure you have lost your mind..its all drugs....well we all have our rights to believe what we want..and some dont dont understand the darkness like they think they do...this is a possession .....
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
her body can dont sit still and actually its like she isnt even there....why..cause she is not there....not cause of drugs like most but cause of demons or unclean spirits...if you really know anything about spirits you will see this...if youi dont and thank yoiu do yoiu need to think again......

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
more proof that musics is not longer music anymore..take a look at this.....good topic op....there is so much proof that our world today is ran by the Illuminati...just in music alone...take a look
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

This thread just reminded me of one of my all time favs!

Thanks alot OP

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
i grew up with the stones..love them very much..but to be honest with you I had no idea what the song was about...lol..now i do...well here is a video of the rolling stones song about Lucifer with the words to it..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
reply to post by blocula

You can call it perception all you want, but there is evidence all around in old civilizations of the same type of creatures and beings "gods" and demons, and they had a concept that there is a heaven and hell. it is a spiritual wickedness deceitful, cunning, and highly advanced. Man cant see the devil that is in their own perception in the garden. So what good is it.

Man has been decieved by science and modern understanding, (yes they are tools of the devil).

There is no evidence of god and satan,just people saying they exist,there is no evidence for angels and demons,just people saying they exist,people who like to control and dominate others,organized religions...

Has anyone read a book written by an angel or a demon?...No...But we've all read books written by people and lots of "people" are evil...
edit on 22-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
reply to post by blocula

There is no evidence of god and satan,just people saying they exist,there is no evidence for angels and demons,just people saying they exist,people who like to control and dominate others,organized religions...

Has anyone read a book written by an angel or a demon?...No...But we've all read books written by people and lots of "people" are evil...
edit on 22-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)
you havent seen a spirit before??

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join