It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some advice for my little brothers third eye

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I've taken care of my little brother since I was a child, and he was and still is exeptional at mathematics and science, but lacking in all other subjects. I introduced him to binaural, soffegio, and meditation and he took a liking to it very rapidly. On febuary 18th at 8:00pm I began meditating with him (he's 12 by the way), and as we sat I felt as if I had to watch him, so I opened my eyes to see him slouche over, zoned out, then seconds later he regained posture and awoke. He proceeded to tell me that he saw the room as he would have with his eyes open, only everything was purple. I asked him if he saw me and his response was that when he looked at me, my body was black with a thin layer of purple surrounding me. He then told me that he had seen a brown werewolf inside a large white sphere that stared at him throughout his mental journey. After he awoke I informed him how fantastic it is that he achieved this, and ten I explained the implications and dangers of the third eye as well. What should I do to serve as his mentor if I don't have my eye open and can see what he can, what did the things he saw mean, and how can I of adult mind comprehend the magnitude of his experience?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
his journey is one you can walk along side for a while. In the end, prepare him for the journey alone.
Give him the tools now to face the darkness alone later. We all come to that dark path sooner or later, whether we reemerge or not is up to us.

Be his guide to it. Let his heart do the rest.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by vancouverite

It sounds like he has learnt to access his pineal gland which releases a chemical called '___', which causes dreams and hallucinations when taken as an illicit substance.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Do absolutely nothing.
I do not want to sound arrogant in the slightest, so please take no offence in the following(I mean you the absolute best):
From what you have said/typed clearly shows that you lack fundamental knowledge to carry him any further.

Get him a real mentor, search for meditation groups (I recommend attending yourself) and anybody that has spiritual knowledge.

Nobody is a better teacher than ourselves.
If he can read, feel free to give me a message and i'll link you to a few blocks of texts, including the Ra channeling (Law of One).

Within time, he will be your mentor.

I wish you & him the best of luck, peace and much love to you wanderer.

Where abouts do you live?, country wise?

PS.
Stock up on some crystals.
edit on 20-2-2012 by WiZKiD111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
We live in north Vancouver Canada, he doesn't feel comfortable meditating alone so we do it together, Ive been trying for months to open my third eye, but I believe his is open, I've taught him the chakra system and the protecting sphere of loving white light, and encouraged him to seek his guide. I'm just concerned because I know everything people have written on forums, and watched all the videos on experiences and training, but I feel as if reading and imagineing about the higher dimensions/frequencies and actually experiencing them are too different for me to teach him further. What your saying is I should just be there for him and allow him to journey on ahead until I catch up? I wonder if the wolf man he saw was his guide? Talk to me about the importance of crystals.
edit on 20-2-2012 by vancouverite because: Left out info

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by vancouverite

There is some advice already to ponder, but I would still like to respond to your sharing and questions.

Not sure if there are dangers involved with the brow energy centre. If you can see yourself or anyone else at any time in the future in your mind's eye .. imagining it.. then your brow centre is working fine for you.

Perhaps it's important to stress to your Brother the need for Vigilance on our thoughts while in journeys, as this is how we stop creating portions or all of the journey scenery/activities. I have no doubts he saw what he saw.... and knowing the white light/sphere is the direction being shown to him, he may have inadvertantly supplied an image of something he fears or thinks is worthy of fear... the Werewolf. Something like this would be verey common first time out.

I doubt it's caused by '___', it's not instigated or motivated by an external source, and I doubt he has the ability to make '___' at will as was suggested in different words. Some people have a knack for getting into other levels of consciousness and experience of a bigger reality... some people have a problem with that.

May I suggest making it simple. You will find most spiritual offerings are filled with complex beliefs, due mainly to people seeking complexity.. Believing that is where truth must lay.

You will find simple methods I used on myself and have since been sharing in groups for about 14 years or so now, on my free website of free information and free practices to experiment with to find out what will work for you. Had to say that word three times in the sentence to show I am not scamming or spamming or other such naughties.

These basic rules apply ..

Most importantly, to NOT hold onto any Beliefs, concepts, rules or thoughts about what is possible and what is not.. because those things create Limitations that block you, and can quite as easily create a false experience of the Mind.

There is really nothing to fear, love inside you is the Key to dealing with anything you meet. Although at first we use forms of protection until we become experienced with this most simple and powerful rule.

Feel Everything. Meaning to stop looking at your own responses to our experience and let ourself FEEL what is real. Everything has a signature Feel to it, and this Feel has all the information you need to know about what is going on, and Why....

.. you can test for this while not in journey by making yourself think of something horrible to you.. and take notice of what feeling comes up .. it will be a fear based feeling. And you will have just learned that you are responsible for Your feelings, and how better to focus on what you Intend.. by ignoring, not focusing on the thoughts of the Mind.

Lastly.. have some fun with it. Spiritual growth doesn't have to be hard.

Hope these ramblings have been some help

edit on 20-2-2012 by Tayesin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

You're new here so FYI, trolls don't get very far here.
edit on 20-2-2012 by dainoyfb because: I typo'd

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
If you put peanut butter across your forehead and mayanaise on top of the peanutbutter spread it activates your third eye, once you feel a "tingle" between the eyes immediantly take a bottle of bleach while pouring it over your head as this allows you to enter the spirit world. Make sure you put aluminum foil over your eyes.

Nice.

Telling a guy to pour bleach over his 12 year old brother. You should be very careful of what you tell be people to do even if you think you're being funny as some, especially with the 'eclectic' crowd here on ATS, might take you seriously.

Or maybe you actually are serious and that's how you got your hair....

edit on 20/2/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by vancouverite
We live in north Vancouver Canada, he doesn't feel comfortable meditating alone so we do it together, Ive been trying for months to open my third eye, but I believe his is open, I've taught him the chakra system and the protecting sphere of loving white light, and encouraged him to seek his guide. I'm just concerned because I know everything people have written on forums, and watched all the videos on experiences and training, but I feel as if reading and imagineing about the higher dimensions/frequencies and actually experiencing them are too different for me to teach him further. What your saying is I should just be there for him and allow him to journey on ahead until I catch up? I wonder if the wolf man he saw was his guide? Talk to me about the importance of crystals.
edit on 20-2-2012 by vancouverite because: Left out info

There is a HUGE difference between knowing and experiencing.
You're right on your assumption.

No need to talk to you about the importance, take him to a store, let him pick one out (I'm sure they'll have certain containers with price ranges IE: 1-2$, 2-5$, 5-10$ and so forth.)
Once he is drawn to one, let him play around and preferably meditate with it.

I would recommend Amethyst as that is directly linked to your Third Eye Chakra.
Though it's up to him and what he's drawn to, it doesn't necessarily have to be Amethyst.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I doubt it's caused by '___', it's not instigated or motivated by an external source, and I doubt he has the ability to make '___' at will as was suggested in different words.
That’s not what I am saying; '___' is stored in the pineal gland and released while sleeping. It is said that you can get the gland to release it yourself through meditation tho.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Why not encourage him to develop his interest in science and maths rather than filling his head with nonsense.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
www.clairvision.org...

Life is fun when its free, checkout this PDF and yea I was joking on my post earlier. The link above is the real deal if you want your third eye activated.
edit on 20-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCommentator

Yes. My apologies for misunderstanding your intentions.

reply to post by Atzil321

Absolutely nothing wrong with learning as you suggested. But please note that you may not have a full understanding despite your belief or opinion, which you are entitled to say.. although a nicer delivery would gain more acceptance.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

that nonsense is what held mankind together throughout all the dark ages. It was the precursor to science. I would argue that since much of it is still unstudied, we should not hold any reservations about it. We risk having to return to it later like everything else for a reexamination after our abilities and knowledge increase.

eastern medicine was once considered silly to us until we realized they healthier than us.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

I would suggest NOT using this guys PDF. It is probably malware.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by casenately

No, it is not malware if you have a virus scanner it is a PDF for activating the third eye .

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

That is what school is for and then a college degree. You can balance science, math and spiritual interests together.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I am aware that this existence is hell and there's only love, beauty ,happiness, and unity after we leave this hell, but as long as I can help him reach enlightenment and ascend, I don't care if my souls stuck her for 1000 more years to come. I just need help with the tools and knowledge to instill within him.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Please seek the guidance of a Buddhist Monk who will gently direct him on the right path.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join