It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My New Music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hey all, I'm just taking the time to promote my new song, it's called, "Red, The Great White North Mix" and it's available for download. It only cost's a quarter, and all the cash I make off it goes directly to my private space programe... So in a way, buying my music will help you to explore the stars!! (I'll post the pictures, so you can live the experience vicariously..)

It's techno by the way, so if you`re not a fan of techno check it out, it might change your tastes!!

Here it is for all to enjoy,

Red, The Great White North Mix

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I will check it out if you check out my Blog www.opposingculture.com its been a month and i really want to get it going

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Concider it done, I`m about to watch the, `God of the Gaps` doc... looks pretty interesting...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Really nice! I love techno, trance and all that. Did you use a software such as soundforge or fruityloops? Really nice, how do I buy it? I see the price tag over there but I see nowhere to click lol.

Thanks for sharing!

edit: nevermind just found it

edit on 19-2-2012 by paulorf86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by paulorf86

Hey thanx! I`m using fruityloops. I bought my laptop second hand and it was on there! Pretty sweet deal if you ask me..

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Trance music is the music of the future did you make the beat yourself?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjefffort

Yup, its all original.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The link is down i dont know if its my computer or its a problem with Soundclick ill check it again in 5 minutes

new topics

top topics

join