It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link: Government Insider Says Bush Authorized 911 Attacks...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Sorry if this is old news or if the link has already been posted.

www.rense.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
from the rense article

They were all Straussian followers of a Nazi-like professor

Uhmm, strauss had to flee nazi germany. He's hardly a nazi or even nazi like.

AJ: Can you go over some of the new and incriminating evidence you've got of them ordering the attack?

SH: Yes, let me just say that this is a taxpayers' class action lawsuit as well as a suit on behalf of the families and the basic three arguments are they violated the Constitution by ordering this event. And secondly that they [garbled] fraudulent Federal Claims Act, Title 31 of the U.S. Code in which Bush presented false and fraudulent evidence to Congress to get the Iraq war authorization. And, of course, he related it to 9/11 and claimed that Saddam was involved with that, and all these lies.

AJ: Tell you what, stay there. Stanley, we've got to break. Let's come back and get into the evidence. BREAK

No evidence presented upon return.

he even made a Freudian slip a few months later at a California press conference when he said he had, quote, "seen on television the first plane attack the first tower." And that could not be possible because there was no video.

The weight of the evidence is just so darned unbearable

And now Mayor Giuliani, a few months ago in the 911 Commission, admitted that - Tripod II. They had their whole command post already moved out of Building 7.

Isn't that the building the Giuliani was trapped in? Or was that some other building? Gosh, what a bungling conspiracy, they went into buildings that were going to be damaged by their dastardly plan.

Seriously, is there any evidence in this repetitive and rambling interview?

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thats just ludicrous. If anyone beleives that they are crazy.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
of really stupid people believe it.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
god bless stanley hilton.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolfe
of really stupid people believe it.

How come you don't believe it? Is it just because it's not reported on CNN or some other major news network that runs with the "Official" story? Or are you just afraid to admit that those who Govern you can be criminals as well?

If all you believe is the controlled News Networks, then you are misssing out on a lot of information regarding the whole issue.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I don't believe it because it is unbelievable. Hilton is the one who wrote the thesis at the University of Chicago on a Presidential dictatorshiop fomented by a contrived emergency. Who's to say he wasn't behind it and it didn't work out to his liking and now he's blaming Bush?

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
it's not believable because the guy's theories are inane.

How on earth did Bush and company manage to control the FBI and pull off the 93 wtc bombing under Clinton's watch? Not plausible.

it's all ridiculous

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
i feel this may be very similar to "office politics"...

this guy either has something to gain by this or has a personal grudge..

if this guy was for real, why did he not make this more publically known... the media would bent over backwards for this sort of thing...

this would be headline information... surely....

I beleive this information to be false on this basis.. he is a high profile person who wishes to give information to a lower profile level... this would not make sense.. he is giving this information to a specific audience, why hasn't the opposition of Bush taken advantage of this information...

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto

if this guy was for real, why did he not make this more publically known... the media would bent over backwards for this sort of thing...

this would be headline information... surely....

you're missing the point. the media is bending over FORWARD already. it is a huge web of duplicit complicity.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
How on earth did Bush and company manage to control the FBI and pull off the 93 wtc bombing under Clinton's watch? Not plausible.

you're missing the point. clinton and bush work for the same boss. ditto kerry. our ONLY weapon against the corporate shadow rulers is popular opinion. they are few, we are many. they NEED us(and we need them, those bastards, the body needs a brain). their goals are achieved through our energy output. if we decided as a whole to just stop(like ghandi vs. england), they would be the ones who suffered. our 'global economy' would quickly convert to local barter and trade, the 'global community' would quickly become a mosaic of small communities, etc.
enjoy the puppet show.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Go to this thread for a simialr thread and Stanley Hilton:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybobyou're missing the point. clinton and bush work for the same boss. ditto kerry. our ONLY weapon against the corporate shadow rulers is popular opinion.

I didn't realize it went so deep as to implicate corporate shadow rulers. they're the ones with the giant weather machine and the bikin clad killer robots right?

there's conpiracy, then there's lunacy.

If they're all ruled by corporate shadow rulers (I love that name), why bother with all the mud slinging and the two or three candidates? Why the polar opposite takes on certain issues? And which corporate shadow ruler is on top? If they are equally ruling the gov't, why on earth do they compete with eachother with their products? Why do we have so many foreign products here if the companies are running the show? why do we hear about corporate accounting fraud and corporate bigwigs who steal and manipulate for higher stock prices (wait, I know this one - because they want more power within the corporate shadow rulers club of america)?????

If in fact, they are all working together for these corporate shadow rulers, how come Clinton isn't named as one of the co-conspirators? Is Clinton a corporate shadow ruler too or simply a more important pawn?

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It's playing connect the dots in a chaotic world. Sometimes without partisan and just an imaginative eye. Sometimes with an ulterior motive and and eye for ignorance.

By the time the valid one's are proven true, they're history.

But assuming this well worn case is just another bit of Bush bashing (or at least unprovable), the generally innocuous diversion of government conspiracy speculation may be said to be diverting attention from legitimate issues.

Of course, a healthy measure of both fantasy and reality exists in both the alternative and mainstream. And it never hurts to take a break from the less compelling matters of the day.

So in conclusion, carry on.

Wheeeeeeeew, that was pointless!

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

there's conpiracy, then there's lunacy.

is that always the order they come in? i'm still in the conspiracy stage. warm me up a padded cell, FEMA.

who controls the world? good will or big dollars?

follow the money and you can be an aspiring lunatic, too.

LL1

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
bin Laden & Co. have "Big Dollars", and are quite capable.
Their claim was it was for "Good Will".

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Though I'm no fan of the current president I don't believe he knew about the WTC hit. If you watch Fahrenheit 911 you'll see his reaction upon finding out about the attacks; he basically sits there looking dazed & frightened for quite some time. It's doubtful anyone who knew the attack was coming would react in such a manner.

new topics

top topics

join