It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to All!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hi everyone! I am a long time lurker and fan of this site and finally decided to start throwing my two cents in at times. I grew up in the 1960’s so I have a hunch I might be older than the average ATS member. But definitely not the oldest as I have recently been reading some interesting posts from a ninety year old man!

The name TZela I made from combining the T., which is the first initial of a beloved 15 year dog that I recently lost, and the name Zela, the name of a parakeet. After I set up the username I thought about "googling" it and I was surprised to see that “tzela” is a Hebrew word and also a very beautiful Lake Tzela in Canada. After viewing photos online of that lake I decided to put it on my list of places I want to go visit someday! I enjoy many outdoor sports and activities, especially water sports and kayaking. I always carry a camera but unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) I have not seen a ufo, alien, bigfoot, mothman, etc. even in pretty remote areas. But I promise I am ready if the opportunity for a photo ever happens!

I am new to this kind of thing and still need to learn how to insert quotes, photos, video, etc. I look forward to participating now instead of just viewing the website!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Welcome to membership and posting on the boards. A mod will be along directly and post some links for you to check out, they will help enormously! If one does not come by check out the freshman forum, members are helpful too.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TZela

Hi TZela, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Welcom TZela. Hope you enjoy your stay.

see ya around the boards.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TZela

Hey there Tzela and a big welcome to this side of the ATS fence ... and don't worry ... our ages are wide and varied from tiddler to tyranosaur ... whilst I'm not quite the tyranosaur yet I am well passed my tiddler days

Reading your intro post you come across as just the kind of member that enriches the fabric of the boards so enjoy the time you spend here.

Woody

new topics

top topics

join