It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government can actually send voices into your head

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by Angelia
This is very scary. Imagine some crazy physco getting a hold of this technology...

You mean "crazy psychos" like our own government?

More or less

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
This instantly comes to mind

AHHHH you're my hero! where did you find that?!?!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

Can I see evidence of them beaming voices into my head during advertising?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
yes,

They are programming the public to accept an Armageddon style threat. I am going to make a generic response to these threads since we will be seeing a rise of them. I think there is a massive campaign underway to implement this technology on a global level.

here is my response from another thread about an auditory signal waking them up from dreams.
------------

I am 100% certain that someone is "sending" dreams out to the public to prep them for something big.
The technology is there and it is being used. I think I can distinguish real dreams and those artificially created. I cannot say how, but I know the difference by knowing an artificial dream. The break point (wake up call) is meant to keep the message intact since it is then passed into conscience thought. If the person dreaming stays asleep too long the message can be corrupted and lost.

I recommend 1 hour of "deprogramming" for anyone being affected. Meditation or guided relaxation for the specific purpose of quieting what is surely a restless mind. This sort of practice allows you to decipher the intended message and deconstruct it. The practice of dream invasion is less effective afterwards.
Please do. The message they want to send out is Armageddon. It's a lie. They need us to fulfill it. Resist.
It is artificial. Anyone dreaming about nukes and devastation, you are being programmed. Resist

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This technology is real. I've had a voice beamed into my head. It happened a long time ago. Sometime around 2001. It was freaky. I don't know why it happened. I don't know who did it. I think maybe they were trying to recruit me into some scheme of theirs. It was staged. Sort of theatrical. That is how I know it was real. People were setting me up for something.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Why, is google broken for you? The constant comments about seeing proof are getting irritating. I'm not the one interested in what I said. That said, I'm feeling bored so I took the 3.5 seconds out of my time to google it for you.

2008, pretending it hadn't already happened
Similar, though not exactly the same

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Great thread man!

This movie instantly came to mind

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Me being the usual curious person I am, what did the voices say? Were they warning you about something or what?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelia

Most people understand this communication as gut instinct. People sometimes think that these voices are their thoughts and that they are all coming from inside our minds. Actually the mind is a good communication device along with a processor.

Normally we do not perceive some of these thoughts and they steer us to do certain things but do not control us. There seems to be more than a few authors of these signals. We have free will to interpret these signals and do not have to listen to either if we do not want. Some people choose to ignore both sides and remain poor even though they may be good workers. Everyone is supposed to play in this game.

We have new authors, man has figured how to use this communication. Trouble is that two many people know this technology and use it without actually knowing what the consequences of their actions are. It used to be just speech and music or sometimes light shows that were used. Alchemy also came along and man uses that to control us without knowing or caring of the consequences. I understand this well, and know I still have much to learn. It is not good for most people to understand these things. Most people prefer to go with the flow and I have thought of going back to this again. It was a simpler life than what I have tackled now.

So the fact is that man ignores the free will while the others, whoever you believe they are, follow these rules set in stone. Now there isn't much a mouse can do about this so I will just sit here and eat my seeds of knowledge. When the time comes I hope to be prepared but have doubts if that is possible. I'm making it into a game so I enjoy preparing. It's such a cheap hobby to have.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
All done by physical waves because we live in a physical world.
Not that we know or told very much about the world we live in.
So more power to these nuts.
Most people cling to the spiritual world.
Much more rewarding.

edit on 2/22/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
well at least they will have cool toys to play with while we go bankrupt paying for all this crap. I wonder how much time and money went into this instead of curing diseases, or ending the lack of education we all suffer from.

I have to say though. Having a well disciplined and honest mind, makes all this crap useless. It is useless against the true free mind. In fact it is all based on the unknown science of the mind anyways. Where do you think they got the idea?

We have been doing this stuff since our primordial days in test tubes....lol...

If they only knew what we can really do without toys....It's a good thing that they will always fall short of true power and ability. That is reserved for the righteous mind. We are titans.

In the end all this crap will just give them false security in their stuff. We will always be strong, even if we are naked and scattered, we have a huge advantage over the unrighteous man.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelia

It wasn't a warning. It was more like a demonstration. They wanted me to know they were there.

It happened in a parking deck. A few days before, in the same deck, a strange man had stalked me, stared at me and then ran away from me. Then one day I was leaving the parking deck and got behind a line of about five cars that were stuck at the exit gate. The car in front was parked and the driver was out of the car, standing beside the car, holding up the other four cars behind her. When I came around the corner and saw this the woman made an exaggerated motion with her arm, a big sweeping motion to get my attention. I was in my car with the windows up and the stereo blasting Pantera and I heard a female voice loud and clear in my mind saying ''back up so I can get out''. I just naturally put the car in reverse and backed up. The other four cars did the same and the woman in front of the line drove away. When I got up to the gate I rolled down my window to swipe my card in the reader and that is when I realized what had happened. There was no way I could have heard this woman talking five car lengths away, windows up, stereo blasting. I started shaking like I was feeling an adrenaline rush or something. It was totally weird. Somebody wanted me to know that they were watching me. They set me up with a creepy man in the deck and then a woman throwing her voice into my head.

It happened. What can I say?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Vitchilo,
Thanks for your post on this subject! I have always wondered..well at least since I was young, because I was addicted to the cartoon Futurama. Does anyone by chance remember the episode where the underwear advertising company kept beaming into Fry's mind telling him to buy their new product undies..even goin as far as advertising in his dream? Just a funny thought....
Thank for your share!!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

This sounds like LRAD technology. Long range acoustic devices. read about them, but can't seem to get confirmation of them being real or not. Did read someplace that some movie or TV show people used something like that, for an ad. Nasty possibilities with that sort of thing, though! Add in holographic tech, and laser tech (visible stuff), and you could convince people of just about anything.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
reply to post by InsideYourMind

Some studies have actually shown that tinfoil helmets can actually enhance certain frequencies....so they're ill advised for serious intrusions.

Most recommend a faraday cage, but those are a wee bit expensive and not for everyone.

Personally, I'd recommend something that is able to cancel out, dampen or override the incoming frequencies....I've had some decent luck with simply wearing headphones and good music to drown out invasive messages, but it only goes for certain frequencies....I'm still working on figuring out something that isn't too bulky that can create a silent field effect.

Magneto's helmet is pretty tempting though....

Originally posted by LightWarrior11
If anyone here is like me, I'm always thinking specifically or singing a song in my mind so I think I'd instantly know if some outside words or thoughts were trying to intrude. I'm not afraid for me, but afraid for the weaker minds.

Music...yes, very handy! Any time I worry who might be "viewing", listening, or whatever, music is great. Something you love, and can listen to repeatedly, that some might not like, works great! Pushing back on occasion doesn't hurt any, either. If you can manage it.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
reply to post by Angelia

It wasn't a warning. It was more like a demonstration. They wanted me to know they were there.

It happened in a parking deck. A few days before, in the same deck, a strange man had stalked me, stared at me and then ran away from me. Then one day I was leaving the parking deck and got behind a line of about five cars that were stuck at the exit gate. The car in front was parked and the driver was out of the car, standing beside the car, holding up the other four cars behind her. When I came around the corner and saw this the woman made an exaggerated motion with her arm, a big sweeping motion to get my attention. I was in my car with the windows up and the stereo blasting Pantera and I heard a female voice loud and clear in my mind saying ''back up so I can get out''. I just naturally put the car in reverse and backed up. The other four cars did the same and the woman in front of the line drove away. When I got up to the gate I rolled down my window to swipe my card in the reader and that is when I realized what had happened. There was no way I could have heard this woman talking five car lengths away, windows up, stereo blasting. I started shaking like I was feeling an adrenaline rush or something. It was totally weird. Somebody wanted me to know that they were watching me. They set me up with a creepy man in the deck and then a woman throwing her voice into my head.

It happened. What can I say?

Interesting....but I have to ask. Are you sure she didn't "send" the thought to you? Have known this to be possible. Heck, have done it, and have family that can "hear" what others think. Maybe you are like them. Not saying that wasn't weird, but offering another possibility. Know there are times that some unknowns do mess with us.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I am sorry to anyone this is being used on but to everyone who doesn't believe they have things like this... one day we are all going to know the truth and they have ALL SORTS of stuff like this.

feel lucky if it is being done to you to make you aware it's real. you are being shown the truth.

ok... now here is what is scarier. MUCH scarier.

They can put mere notions in your head that will give you ideas which you thought were your own... because they tune it down to a point where you can't even hear it in your mind. they will repeat these notions so subtly into your brain that you cannot hear it but repeating it on an inaudible level will likely make it begin to sink in.

making you think it was your own idea and thereby manipulating your thoughts.

They have been able to implant words into the mind since the 70s and that is just what is on paper.

They have been refining it to the point where you do not notice and remain completely unaware of how you are being steered. It gets worse. They can evoke feelings by stimulating hormones and brain chemicals because they are very aware of what brain activity needs to be stimulated to provoke the different emotions.

There is now no doubt in my mind they are driving people to do some of the crazy things they do... like suicide bombers and people who fly buildings into planes. If you feel you are a victim of this, before you act on any emotion it is very important you express yourself regardless of how crazy it might sound.

"But just think twice, that's my only advice" Gnarles Barkley

WELCOME TO MIND CONTROL

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I think thats the most amazing part of their technology, that what is leaked is old but still almost amazing to think about. (i.e. Project Paperclip and the Anti-Grav instruments.) Obviously nothing would be used with good intentions, but amazing to consider the possibilities.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by matty1053
Of course they are....

Soon, we will probably like the 9/11 Commision, brainwashed idiots.

It's proven too! HAARP former worker *************, said they are using secret missions to command the us citizens.

Where did you hear about that statement from a HAARP former employee?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelia

I was told the voices were asking for Angelia's phone number. But I might have been lied to. Is it really right to say the government can send voices into your head when they have to point a ray gun at your head and fire it. Is that not like saying the government can send lead into your head by pointing a gun at you and then firing it. Wouldn't it be better to say they can shoot voices into your head. When you say send voices into your head I think of like a radio station broadcasting a signal using the ray technology. I do not think of an officer having to actually come up to me and point a ray gun at me. But who's to say the government is not working on a ray gun broadcasting station to send voices into your head like a radio station sends voices into your ears. By the way, just because you hear something that does not mean you have to act on it ..... well unless it is Angelia's phone number.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join