It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Five Free Energy Technologies Unfolding Now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

Well now that Hutchison has resorted to crossdressing to help further his scientific claims, I surely believe him more than I did before.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Well ... this may come as a shock to you, but.........you believing in him or in it is irrelevant.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Oh come on guys... everybody and his dog knows John Hutchison is bogus...

He used wires and bits of string in his original videos. Not to mention filming upside down boxes with magnets behind them

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Riakennor

Is it ?

John Bedini

J.Bedini is starting to get it... but just starting.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastone
reply to post by boncho

Well ... this may come as a shock to you, but.........you believing in him or in it is irrelevant.

Isn't the aim of these people who release YouTube videos to get people to believe them. So it is very relevant. They are not participating in scientific study, they are participating in a show.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Is it ? Maybe like Nicola Tesla ... he did like to put on a good show.

The end.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
Poor people with no money and nothing to lose frightens the elite very much.

I laughed

Yes it's quite pathetic to see how scared and weak minded are the elite.
Willing to jeopardize even their own future generations just to never lose any inch of power.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastone
reply to post by boncho

Is it ? Maybe like Nicola Tesla ... he did like to put on a good show.

The end.

Tesla invented a number of things that were actually useful, that actually worked, and they are incorporated into things we use everyday.

So tell me, how many batteries you charge on your Bedini motor lately?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I was taking a look at solid state generators, and I came across S.African Solid State Generator. Wonder if this is for real, and if it will come to fruition.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
I was taking a look at solid state generators, and I came across S.African Solid State Generator. Wonder if this is for real, and if it will come to fruition.

I don't know why Allan had to solicit funds so he could go all the way to Africa for that. The Nigerian bank owners could have just sent him all that money they were trying to get out of the country and he could have used the millions after cutting a check back to them.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

that is correct, I think NASA filled a patent to get control of Nickel Hydrogen LENR... not necessarily to develop it.
The oil cartels run governments, maybe NASA , they do not want to give it up. Recall BP created a photo voltaic division.
Now for some support for LENR not being a scam, search for physics prof Yeong E Kim at Purdue, for example Generalized theory of Bose Einstein condensation nuclear fusion in a metal hydrogen system. hope there is someone here that can expound on the curve of binding energy better than I.
LENR is not free energy, it obeys the rules of e equals mc2, though in a step wise fashion, releasing smaller energy packets than run of the mill fission or fusion.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I will deal with #1.

A guy from Australia, Mr. Smith, offered Rossi $200,000 if he could give him conclusive evidence his system works. Rossi's associate sent him data from March 29,2011 and said pay up.

Smith said no, and provided scientific explanations that showed how power input might not have been accounted for. Rossi's associated threatened to sue Smith (a potential investor) for $100,000,000 (yes 100 million) if he did not pay them. Smith said he wants a successful demonstration done in front of him and then he would pay $1million USD, provided he was allowed to verify it was the device and not a hidden method that was producing the energy.

Rossi declined. Why would someone who has a "proven", functioning, legitimate device turn away a $1million investment? I can't think of a reason. I can think of many reasons if his device doesn't work and he is a fraud though.
More info here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If the number one device looks that bad ... not much hope for the rest. Although DFG (Defkalion) has supposedly taken Smith up on his offer, we will have to see.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Some interesting stuff. Maybe not proven free energy yet, but always worth investigating imo.

I think important to realize is with all this focus on FREE energy we hardly focus on the fact we are still indeed seeing some amazing improvements, the very possible source of a much cleaner and cheaper energy is on its way.

I have met some amazing inventors in my life, I may even be related to one. There are designs I have seen for wind generators that use the funnel design, they can move quietly at over 10x the speed of conventional ones or more using less wind, they are less vulnerable to breakage and do less damage to birds. They can be made DIY from affordable parts, this is not rocket science, its called sound engineering principles, so add some logic, and then add a curiosity to fix problems then you can solve the world's problems possibly. All I will tell you about my relative's invention is that it can transfer energy in either direction (interpret that freely) and is of course based on a helix like the Rodin coil/math thing.

I had ironically just finished reading some sacred geometry and I got how his invention had potential to transform the motor/engine/power industry in huge positive ways if used right. It's not free energy, no. But it makes any current energy application with motors insanely more efficient, that's all. Like dropping the coolest transmission the world's ever seen that lets your can go up a 60 degree incline, or 0-300 in 8 seconds and is doing it so efficiently its still saving you gas?! That's in theory only at this point to be fair, but still it's very revolutionary stuff when you see it applied correctly.

There is one some free energy that can be done, it not all that new, it called passive solar. Again its just simple intelligent design. I have a friend, here's his living off the grid setup: land adjacent to forest land with stream, DIY hydroelectric generator feeds to his bank of deep cycle 12v batteries inverted over to his house current. lights are all low draw. safe LED on timers. house faces south (FREE sun heat) with eastern stack wall (pipes in floor fed by solar panels on roof) that has a passive pipe coming in through via 20 feet on other side of driveway where its always shady and cool (this is passive AC and it works, what does passive mean folks? FREE) Then he has dirty (semptic tank) and 'grey' (goes to sump pond full of edible carp and bass FREE sewer and food) his power bill is not only FREE, in this state by law they have to PAY him for what he doesn't use! He has a very humble but still very comfortable lifestyle but he didn't have to go broke or be a rocket scientist (he's no slouch though obviously) to get to a FREE energy lifestyle with a tiny impact and not standing out to the man.

its just that a hippie living out in the woods doesn't sound like much of a free energy conspiracy, so it goes mostly unnoticed.

One of the most powerful sources of free energy is free useful information, because it spreads and everyone benefits, sorta like ATS itself

There's plenty of reasons to be positive, there's tons of cool things coming! Real, tangible and simple functional inventions that improve your life by FREEING you of your dependance on many of your gadgets and fuel wasters, save the petroleum for useful medicines and other beneficial things only.

S+F It's a good catch on an interesting bit of info brother, gracias!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
As usual, there is an abundance of disinfo here,

As far as i'm aware, NASA has not acknoweledged LENR's-they are merely looking into it.

Dekaflion, based on Rossi's tech (but without the 'secret' catalyst??) i don't know, but NewEnergyTimes have published tons of material from eminent physicists that throw some doubts on this, in that LENR's and Cold Fusion are not the same. Please read my posts on Rossi.

I was interested in the solid-state generator, because i happen to have built a few, so this technology does appear to work.

I can't see how you could use a noble gas as fuel, that's why they are called 'noble'-it means they don't react with anything.....

Steorn, Searl etc...mainly debunked also. (please read my thread Letters from the Edge).

And no mention at all of the one technology that actually works and can be used on conventional internal combustion engines all over the world, is Stan Meyer's HHO water fuel cell

As i have said before, it's funny how obvious scams get all the attention, while more promising technology gets quietly buried...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
As usual, there is an abundance of disinfo here,

As far as i'm aware, NASA has not acknoweledged LENR's-they are merely looking into it.

Dekaflion, based on Rossi's tech (but without the 'secret' catalyst??) i don't know, but NewEnergyTimes have published tons of material from eminent physicists that throw some doubts on this, in that LENR's and Cold Fusion are not the same. Please read my posts on Rossi.

I was interested in the solid-state generator, because i happen to have built a few, so this technology does appear to work.

I can't see how you could use a noble gas as fuel, that's why they are called 'noble'-it means they don't react with anything.....

Steorn, Searl etc...mainly debunked also. (please read my thread Letters from the Edge).

And no mention at all of the one technology that actually works and can be used on conventional internal combustion engines all over the world, is Stan Meyer's HHO water fuel cell

As i have said before, it's funny how obvious scams get all the attention, while more promising technology gets quietly buried...

I agree, the fusion stuff is pretty cool but so marginal and hard to replicate apparently. Lets focus on what we can do and what we already got.

One technology I'm curious we don't hear more about are Flywheel batteries. Especially since mangets keep getting stronger. They aren't free energy but they are capable of storing and magnifying an enormous charge. I saw an old Wired magazine article where they made an electric indy car that used a flywheel battery to hold and keep this huge charge for this really torque insane electric motor. The car was much faster off the line than the fuel cars
But a Flywheel battery could be possibly used in large infrastructure arrays instead of capacitors that use expensive chemicals/metals and are hard and dirty to maintain. The flywheel battery can weigh tons, floats on cushion of air, can rotate at insane speeds and yet create no friction or heat or exhaust, and minor noise.

Apparently from my understanding on the water car engine, there's 2 different ways? One is these plates and a certain pulsing freq/voltage combo that produces abundant hydrogen gas safely, then there was the cutting torch method where you can super compress almost any liquid but especially salt water and it burns? I met a guy who claimed to have a patent for a 1/3 the weight and size retrofit salt water jet engine, bolted on the existing planes and took minimal upgrades and made plane way safer and increased distance and could save this hurting industry creating mass jobs

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Greetings,

I don't understand the ragging on Sterling Allan . The man is an engineer, working on a shoe string, at best, trying to make new technology public. He investigates until he either proves or disproves, sometimes by others, and then moves on. What more can you want from this man. Certainly he has done more than anyone else, that I know of, in pursuing these technologies. If you want better investigating, donate money to allow better investigations. It's very easy to sit on our butts and criticize him because it doesn't cost anything, and it certainly boosts our egos to do so.

As far as "free" energy is concerned, all energy is free, it's just that some people are greedy and predators, so you have to pay thru the nose. If we didn't have to pay for it we would not use the term "free" for the alternative methods. That would not not make them less desirable though.

The resistance by capitalists to embrace alternative methods reveals their very low level of emotional intelligence.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliquandro

I made some carbon fibre flywheels for a Dutch company 10 years ago, they were designed for buses and could run at 40,000 RPM. The biggest was about 2 feet diameter.
It has to be fibres; metals would disintegrate at those speeds, even jet engines need a titanium hub, i daresay that's carbon fibre too, these days.
As for the bus idea, i think they use it in Sweden?

Salt; molten salt batteries are way more efficient than lead/acid or even NiMH, only snag is you have to keep them at 400 degrees....

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join