It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How U.S. Police View The Civilians, In Their Own Words.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Haven't glossed over anything.

You laugh at the death of other human beings and believe that the bad guy USUALLY isn't so bad.

So you're willing to give the benefit of doubt to rapists, murderers, pedophiles, thieves, fraudsters and the like but if someone is a cop then it's death for them while you have a chuckle to yourself about it.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

so you also believe all muslims are terrorists, all gays are pedophiles, all black people smoke crack...?

or you could believe the opposite.. since its just whatever you happen to hear...?
something bad happened to you, caused by two people who happened to be wearing police uniforms.. but if they had been wearing turbans, or a dress, or really low pants...

you realize you are on a conspiracy website, correct?

most people here dont believe everything they are told.. especially by the MSM who are working for the NWO/big brother/etc overlords.

you believe what they want you to believe, something that fills you with hate and unhappiness...

hope you dont believe in anything "crazy" like karma..... or extra-dimensional negative-energy parasites.. because if you did, i think youd be in trouble...

edit on 19-2-2012 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

I am not much like any group i belong to, nor any other person i meet. i try not to put people in boxes with labels.
edit on 19-2-2012 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
Then another thread about the Lt Pike pepper spray incident at UC Davis, apparently those protesters surrounded the police before Pike got all spicy on them. I never knew that little detail.

Just because someone posts a comment on the internet doesn't make it true. All it takes is for one cop to exaggerate or speculate and then rumor becomes fact. Where is that little detail on video or photo?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chad, you and I are from the commonwealth, Americans are not.

When you see those lights come on behind your car, you don't get scared - Americans do. They might die shortly after they see those lights, or have their life ruined. Torture by electricity is a big part of the police experience in the United States. Innocent people are being tortured and hit with something we call a 'cover charge' - something like "resisting arrest" or assaulting an officer".

Innocence is no defence out here mate. This ain't the commonwealth.

The way people felt about the soviet police, that is how people out here have started to feel about their police.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Screwed

Haven't glossed over anything.

You laugh at the death of other human beings and believe that the bad guy USUALLY isn't so bad.

So you're willing to give the benefit of doubt to rapists, murderers, pedophiles, thieves, fraudsters and the like but if someone is a cop then it's death for them while you have a chuckle to yourself about it.

Ohh well, I tried.
I refuse to acknowlege anyone who uses emotionally charged diversionary tactics in order to stifle debate.
Good luck, I'm done with you until you can take the first step and admit that you were wrong for choosing to respond to only the parts of a post which fit your agenda and conveiniently omitting the parts which do not suit your agenda.

Have a good one.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

If somebody breaks into my house, the last people I will call are the police. They will never get here in time to help. Police do not stop crime. They only take the report after a crime has been committed and harass the victims. Cops in my neighborhood are good for stopping pedestrians with no probable cause and illegally searching them. They always say " You looked like somebody we are looking for".

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I replied DIRECTLY to your "usually" comment.

Speaking of which, you haven't answered my question about the "usually" comment, why the diversion?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Since no one heeded the warning left earlier to stay on topic and not each other then this thread is closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join