It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Does Zero (n0thing) Occupy Space & Time? Can n0thing be sumthing?

page: 2
3
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Mathematics is nothing more than Numbers in Motion, thus, while at rest and while in motion, numbers must occupy Space & Time or a Warped Space-Time Paradox occurs.


"Mathematics is the futile quest for certainty, the language of the doubtful and insecure".
Atlasastro.

Thats why they never really add up.
Omega doesn't mean one Iota.

Muhahahahahahahahaha. MMMMMuuuuhahahahahahahahahaa.



It is the Doubtful that find the Truth!

It is the Insecure that find Security in the Truth!

It is Mathematics where eYe found the Mathematical Center of the Universe and from there, eYe figured out the Truth about all of this.


"Mathematical ineptness is where a fool resides!" - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit


Ps: The Mathematical Center of the Universe is hidden in the OP.




posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
There you go again, thinking that because you don't know about sumthing, the "proverbial" nothingness, no one can know about it.


eYe know about it and eYe know where it resides and eYe also know why it's where it is and where it came from.
This thread is just a piece of Toad's TOE, wherein, eYe explain that "nothingness" and more.


Ribbit


If there is an "IT" for you to know about, then "IT" is something, not nothing. "IT" is an "IT", not nothing.

I never said I knew anything about something.

But, I know everything about nothing.

With Love,

Your Brother



IT is sumthing!


But eYe wasn't talking about IT, eYe was talking about where IT once occupied but now is a vast nothingness IT is growing back into.
A vast nothingness only IT can occupy but WE/We/we cannot occupy nor access that nothingness, for you cannot go to or into nothingness but since that nothingness is IT's once former self, IT can.


Who does that sound like to you?


What entity can dew what no other can?


Ribbit


Ps: The Flow Sequence of the Universe may provide you a clue:

< -Infinite -1 : - 1 -finite 0 +finite +1 : +1 +Infinite >

Be sure to note the Infinite Recycling/Creation/Growth aspect therein.


Also note the Numerology of the Flow Sequence of IT:

1 : 1 1 1 : 1 = 2 + 1 + 2 = 2 + (1 + 2) = 23

OR

2 : 2 1 2 : 2 = 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 9


edit on 19-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


My mistake my friend.

You dew indeed know nothing.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


My mistake my friend.

You dew indeed know nothing.

With Love,

Your Brother





Wasn't it Socrates that said:

"To know everything is to know n0thing."

The funny thing about what you said is no matter how you meant it, eYe can only agree.


Ribbit



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by atlasastro

Mathematics is nothing more than Numbers in Motion, thus, while at rest and while in motion, numbers must occupy Space & Time or a Warped Space-Time Paradox occurs.


"Mathematics is the futile quest for certainty, the language of the doubtful and insecure".
Atlasastro.

Thats why they never really add up.
Omega doesn't mean one Iota.

Muhahahahahahahahaha. MMMMMuuuuhahahahahahahahahaa.



It is the Doubtful that find the Truth!

It is the Insecure that find Security in the Truth!

It is Mathematics where eYe found the Mathematical Center of the Universe and from there, eYe figured out the Truth about all of this.


"Mathematical ineptness is where a fool resides!" - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit


Ps: The Mathematical Center of the Universe is hidden in the OP.




BTW: The Mathematical Center of the Universe is One and the Controlling factor is Zero. That's the Binary nature of the Universe!


< -Infinite -1 : - 1 -finite 0 +finite +1 : +1 +Infinite >

The Numerology of the Binary nature of the Universe is: 1 + 1 + 1 = 3 = Greatest Number OF the Universe

Law of Order: "Order, via Control, breeds Chaos but Control, via Order, isn't Control."

Equation of Perfect Order:

Zero Control = Zero Chaos = Perfect Order

The first thing to note in the Flow Sequence of the Universe is ± finite infinity and ± Infinite infinity:

±1 to ±finite = finite infinity
±1 to ±Infinite = Infinite infinity

The linking factor in both finite & Infinite infinities is ±1, which is what got my attention to begin with and sent me into the Universe, because what ±finite Infinity & ±Infinite infinity signify is the Mathematical Center of the Universe is +ONE and the reason for that is a Law of the Universe is n0thing can occupy the same space twice, so when mathematically manipulating both ±infinities, you have to subract One from one of the sides:

If = 1

±1 to ±finite = Infinite in scope
±1 to ±Infinite = Infinite in scope

(+finite to +1) (+1 to +Infinite) = I x (I - 1) = I² - I

(-finite to -1) (-1 to -Infinite) = -I x (-I + 1) = I² - I

So the answer to both is I² - I and because

+1 x +1 = +1

and

-1 x -1 = +1

then the Mathematical Center of the Universe is +1 and the "Crossing of the Ones" is symbolized by "X" which is also the symbol of Inversion, which, from that, One is the Source of the Infinite & finite, while Zero is the Source of All, and the number One is linked to everything, for everything is One sUmthing or One n0thing and since the Source of all numbers is Zero, then Zero is linked to all as well, thus, considering that One came from Zero, then it can be said Everything came from n0thing and n0thing came from Everything, or, Everything is n0thing and n0thing is Everything, which are Contradictions but the Universe is the Greatest Contradiction possible.

One = God/Source

Zero = Present (Time) = Thought Process of God/Source

Sew while you think mathematics is a futile search for certainty, it is thru mathematics that you find the certainty!


Ribbit



edit on 19-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
totaly wrong time does not matter an matter is not time ..Not only two diffrent concepts. two diffrent energys dimmensions .Matter is energy bound into creaeation atoms unie bind solidfie reality is born,Time is nor real not bound not solid illuion iss borrn., t here is no zero there is no limit of infinit nothing. Like THE romans said That the atom was the smalle st bit of matter yoou could divide an object.We know am atom can be splkt we know of smaller peices of matter oqurs ansmalller an smaller.We can shoot thease tiny fragments of energy at each other at thr speed of light .Andisscover even smaller fundementyal peices of matter .An each peice of this must be made of smaller ans maller stuff idendidefum.Because if ever it wasnt if ever it came to a point were it said hang on theres notnijng there theres noting smaller then everything would be made of nothing zero an would be an illussion.Same with time beetwen one second there can be half a second 4 qtrs a secon a hundreth of a secon ,Within aTHOUSAND OF A SECOND THERE CAN BE A BILLLLIONTH OF A SECOND AN WITHIN A BILLIONTH OF A SECOND THE RE COULD BE TRN TRILLIONTH OF THAT FRAGMEN OF TIME .nNut never could there br a zero.For again if there was every thing again would be an illlusin a fraud m o ooo



posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecossiepossie
totaly wrong time does not matter an matter is not time ..Not only two diffrent concepts. two diffrent energys dimmensions .Matter is energy bound into creaeation atoms unie bind solidfie reality is born,Time is nor real not bound not solid illuion iss borrn., t here is no zero there is no limit of infinit nothing. Like THE romans said That the atom was the smalle st bit of matter yoou could divide an object.We know am atom can be splkt we know of smaller peices of matter oqurs ansmalller an smaller.We can shoot thease tiny fragments of energy at each other at thr speed of light .Andisscover even smaller fundementyal peices of matter .An each peice of this must be made of smaller ans maller stuff idendidefum.Because if ever it wasnt if ever it came to a point were it said hang on theres notnijng there theres noting smaller then everything would be made of nothing zero an would be an illussion.Same with time beetwen one second there can be half a second 4 qtrs a secon a hundreth of a secon ,Within aTHOUSAND OF A SECOND THERE CAN BE A BILLLLIONTH OF A SECOND AN WITHIN A BILLIONTH OF A SECOND THE RE COULD BE TRN TRILLIONTH OF THAT FRAGMEN OF TIME .nNut never could there br a zero.For again if there was every thing again would be an illlusin a fraud m o ooo



Energy is the byproduct of the Thought Process of the Collective Consciousness, Light is unorganized Energy (exploded energy) and Matter is organized Light and the Thought Process of the Collective Consciousness is Time, sew Matter is the ultimate byproduct of Time!
Time is also the measuring stick by which all is measured for it is the only true constant.


Thought creates Energy which then becomes Light which then becomes Matter, which is then eventually recycled and rinse and repeat.


"All matter is light contained that was once energy condensed to a slow vibration." - Old Toad Proverb

And you are a byproduct of your edumacation and when wrong is the teacher, wrong is the student and two wrongs don't make a right.


But as the You're Always Right Paradox proved, You're Right!


Ribbit



edit on 19-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

It is the Doubtful that find the Truth!
N0t true. They manufacture truth. Like you state in the OP. I am always right.
I know you are wrong, and I am right.

As humans, we are always right, from our perspective (see original question) and anytime you doubt anything or change your mind, you go from being right to being right and even when you realize you're wrong about something, guess what, you're right and even when you're wrong about something but don't know it, you're right.



It is the Insecure that find Security in the Truth!
Oh nose! Not when you hide under your security blanket, holding onto the torch of your ego in order to light the world you have draped over yourself.


It is Mathematics where eYe found the Mathematical Center of the Universe and from there, eYe figured out the Truth about all of this.
No doubt. It is like a bible really.


"Mathematical ineptness is where a fool resides!" - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit
Don't be to harsh on yourself, you'll get it one day. Math is irrelevant, it is merely monkey poo on the chalk board of existence. You'll evolve eventually, and you'll stop throwibng poo then.

everyone is closed-minded, it's our greatest flaw and the design is intentional.



Ps: The Mathematical Center of the Universe is hidden in the OP.

I'm not in your OP.

Numbers don't exist, its just a language you think you can talk that makes you sound right.
1 is finite and infinite, finite is infinite, zero is finite and infinite. The is no such thing as no thing. The only thing that exists inbetween the numbers is finite between the infinite, and infinity between the finite.

It is simply existence.

Time is not linear, its a trick of existence, it is multidimensional. On the inverse of space time there is time space, where time has three dimensions and space 1. We can move around in time making moments meaningless as numbers as they are now time as space surrounding us and available all at once, time becomes three dimensional. Space becomes the dimension of time and is linear making us one dimensional units experiencing time all at once. Experiencing infinity while finite. Now you are just experiencing finite time in infinite space.

You'll catch on soon.






edit on 20/2/12 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


Let me answer the orriginal post...

Simply put there can never be nothing. Zero so to speak does not exist.

If we distil nature down to it's most fundimental law including all that we currently know and think we might have proof to know.... What we find is chaos... The founding principle of chaos is inequality...

It is impossible to have an inequality of zero, nada nothing.

But this is the irony.... If you were to take all the matter potencial or realisted, all the energy in the universe and add it all together, you would ndead end up with a big fat zero.

But because zero cannot exist what you have is a 1:1 equation... In otherwords the universe exists because zero is the only potencial that cannot exist.

I know its hard to visualise... I've spent years studying and testing quantum theory to arrive at this simple concept, simple yet all encompassing.

D you follow me?

If not don't worry... A good place to start looking for answers is by looking into string thoery or m-theory and the dig deeper by researching quantum gravity and loop quantum gravity.

K?

Korg.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Numbers don't exist, its just a language you think you can talk that makes you sound right.
1 is finite and infinite, finite is infinite, zero is finite and infinite. The is no such thing as no thing. The only thing that exists inbetween the numbers is finite between the infinite, and infinity between the finite.

It is simply existence.

Time is not linear, its a trick of existence, it is multidimensional. On the inverse of space time there is time space, where time has three dimensions and space 1. We can move around in time making moments meaningless as numbers as they are now time as space surrounding us and available all at once, time becomes three dimensional. Space becomes the dimension of time and is linear making us one dimensional units experiencing time all at once. Experiencing infinity while finite. Now you are just experiencing finite time in infinite space.

You'll catch on soon.



You say "there is no such thing as no thing." Boy are you wrong, but in your mind, you are always right, sew until you open your closed mind, you will continue to be a blind turd looking for the light switch.


The Universe is growing into no thing, what is also known as nothingness, and it is Infinite nothingness. Sew there is more n0thing than sUmthing and it will always be that way.


As to your Time comment, you are delusional!
The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics clearly applies to you for you are a closed system and going to entropy!


"Not even God can win the fight against stupidity when Stupid is judging the Contest." - Old Toad Proverb

You are a product of your education/enviroment and when wrong is the teacher, wrong is the student and two wrongs don't make a right.
But you'll know the truth sumday, the question is, will it require death for you to see the Light?


Ribbit



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


Let me answer the orriginal post...

Simply put there can never be nothing. Zero so to speak does not exist.

If we distil nature down to it's most fundimental law including all that we currently know and think we might have proof to know.... What we find is chaos... The founding principle of chaos is inequality...

It is impossible to have an inequality of zero, nada nothing.

But this is the irony.... If you were to take all the matter potencial or realisted, all the energy in the universe and add it all together, you would ndead end up with a big fat zero.

But because zero cannot exist what you have is a 1:1 equation... In otherwords the universe exists because zero is the only potencial that cannot exist.

I know its hard to visualise... I've spent years studying and testing quantum theory to arrive at this simple concept, simple yet all encompassing.

D you follow me?

If not don't worry... A good place to start looking for answers is by looking into string thoery or m-theory and the dig deeper by researching quantum gravity and loop quantum gravity.

K?

Korg.


You said:.

"If we distil nature down to it's most fundimental law including all that we currently know and think we might have proof to know.... What we find is chaos... The founding principle of chaos is inequality..."

Incorrect!

Law of Order: Order, via Control, breeds Chaos but Control, via Order, isn't Control.

Equation of Perfect Order: Zero Control = Zero Chaos = Perfect Order

You haven't been paying attention to the Hubble Telescope. The Universe is PERFECT ORDER, it is YOU, HUMANS, that are void of Order, you are almost PURE CONTROL and going to Entropy (aka: chaos)!


Then you said:

"It is impossible to have an inequality of zero, nada nothing."

Exactly! Zero is Perfect, n0thing is Perfect!


As to String Theory, it applies to a Closed System, which is YOUR MIND, and String Theory PROVES you are PINOCCHIO!


Thanks for proving that!


The Universe is an Open System so your String Theory doesn't apply to IT.
And that is simple mathematics, simple logic!


Ribbit



edit on 20-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro
 


i enjoyed reading ur post, what i would like to add is that finite represent reality and infinite represent freedom

when absolute freedom is reality source and absolute reality is freedom source, then relative absolute truth exist objectively, and when existence is an object called true then finite and infinite stop existing

just some free speculations nonsense



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by atlasastro
 


i enjoyed reading ur post, what i would like to add is that finite represent reality and infinite represent freedom

when absolute freedom is reality source and absolute reality is freedom source, then relative absolute truth exist objectively, and when existence is an object called true then finite and infinite stop existing

just some free speculations nonsense



WE the Souls are the finites of the Infinite and freedom is absolute but that freedom is of the mYnd, kNot the b0dy, although, in the case of the Infinite, the b0dy is the mYnd and the mYnd is the b0dy and finite comprises the b0dy, sew finite is true reality, that is, the Physical Reality.


As to the last part of your comment, the existence portion, eYe's kNot sure what you're trying to convey there.


Ribbit


Ps: You are aware the math werld says finite doesn't exist? The reason why they don't think it exists is because they assigned the Space-Time of numbers backwards, thus, hiding finite.


Also, just in case anyone didn't catch it, the werds finite and finites are in reference to two different things, sew don't confuse the two.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Zero is nothing and everything. it occupys all space and no space at the same time. We need only the numbers between 0 and 1 to count everything that has existed and will exist as the infinite can be confined between the two, ie, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3...........................0.99999999999999999, 0.9999999999999991. Zero is never ending.



posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RagnarokZ
Zero is nothing and everything. it occupys all space and no space at the same time. We need only the numbers between 0 and 1 to count everything that has existed and will exist as the infinite can be confined between the two, ie, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3...........................0.99999999999999999, 0.9999999999999991. Zero is never ending.


Source Time (present) = Zero

If = One

Zero-to-One is All, that's why it's call the Uni-Verse, for it is the One. And all within the One is the finite that comprises the One, with the never ending Zero connecting all finite with the Infinite, to include the finites, creating the most Perfect Lifeform possible!


The Binary nature of the Universe says the same thing y0u and eYe just said.


eYe've been wondering if anyone was ever going to catch/say that?


Pee On!


Ribbit



edit on 20-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
stop insisting to invent arguments for ur god sake, u r the proof that u cant b but of finite and have no relation at all to infinite facts so the concept of infinite u cant use it

finite is always of finite as infinite is of infinite, that is why everything and any is in truth and the only difference that is is the issue of smallest and biggest, what represent one and what represent all

but that is the actual issue how smallest is the superior and biggest is always evil



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
Incorrect!

Law of Order: Order, via Control, breeds Chaos but Control, via Order, isn't Control.

Equation of Perfect Order: Zero Control = Zero Chaos = Perfect Order

You haven't been paying attention to the Hubble Telescope. The Universe is PERFECT ORDER, it is YOU, HUMANS, that are void of Order, you are almost PURE CONTROL and going to Entropy (aka: chaos)!


So you know this to be true because you are not human??? Come on...

I've never heard anything so childish in all my born days... And there have bee quite a few!!

Firstly control is an illusion, due to chaos, meaning you cannot control every variable at all times.....

Secondly there is no such thing as zero chaos... You should research about entropy.... The natural order of things and the direction is always to chaos from order until you get to the planck scale of things.

Thirdly the huble space telescope has has shown us the uneven nature to the spread of normal matter, what has this to do with anything I stated earlier?? Other than to confirm exactly what I stated???

Sounds to me like you have a lot of learning to do... My advice would be start back at the basics like grade 1 physics and work your way up from there....

Korg.


edit on 21-2-2012 by Korg Trinity because: ATS is not Ipad2 friendly



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
You say "there is no such thing as no thing." Boy are you wrong, but in your mind, you are always right, sew until you open your closed mind, you will continue to be a blind turd looking for the light switch.

Poor widdle tad poo, can't see out of the pond so there must be no thing outside the pond.
There is no such thing as no thing. How is no thing, a thing.
Nothing does not exist.
There is simply existence. Infinite and finite.


The Universe is growing into no thing, what is also known as nothingness, and it is Infinite nothingness. Sew there is more n0thing than sUmthing and it will always be that way.
Tsk Tsk. Finite in the Infinite. Infinite in the finite. Do I have to remind you. You are really slow arn't you tadpoo.
How can something grow in nothing. What a doofus. How can no thing be infinite,
If its infinite, it is something that is infinite, and not no thing that is infinite.
Really, you logic is really lacking.

It is simply existence creating the illusion of nothing. Like light creates darkness by simply being light. Like heat creates cold by simply being hot, like existence creates nothing by simply existing. Life creates death by simply living.
No sum can show you this.
But do continue to throw poo at the chalk board.


As to your Time comment, you are delusional!
The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics clearly applies to you for you are a closed system and going to entropy!
You don't, don't understand that the system is really just finite moving out into infinity. Universal Balance is what The 2nd law is about. We are returning to infinity. The finite will entropy into infinity. You are really confused, you have been taught that Entropy relative to the 2nd law=order into disorder, but in reality it is merely the existence of finite returning to pure and balanced infinity.

Such a poor little tadpoo thinking he is swimming in a pond surounded by nothing. I am not entopying, I am moving between finite and infinity, like space-time, timespace. Finite and infinite.


When I stop being finite I will exist for all time in all space at once. Space/time Time/Space Finite/Infinite.


"Not even God can win the fight against stupidity when Stupid is judging the Contest." - Old Toad Proverb

Thats why I'm not arguing with you Tadpoo.

Look at your posts, you seem to be doing all the judging.


You are a product of your education/enviroment and when wrong is the teacher, wrong is the student and two wrongs don't make a right.
But you'll know the truth sumday, the question is, will it require death for you to see the Light?


Ribbit
There is no such thing as death. Death does not exist, it is merely the description we use to explain the end of finite existence as we experience it, I will merely return to the infinite.
Finite in the infinte, infinte in the finite. Infinity is finite and Finite is infinity.



edit on 21/2/12 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
stop insisting to invent arguments for ur god sake, u r the proof that u cant b but of finite and have no relation at all to infinite facts so the concept of infinite u cant use it

finite is always of finite as infinite is of infinite, that is why everything and any is in truth and the only difference that is is the issue of smallest and biggest, what represent one and what represent all

but that is the actual issue how smallest is the superior and biggest is always evil



eYe have no god, for She is WE the Souls Mother, humans Grandmother, and kNot anyone's god.


As to finite, it comprises Source Infinite, thus, it is of Source.


Ribbit



posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
Incorrect!

Law of Order: Order, via Control, breeds Chaos but Control, via Order, isn't Control.

Equation of Perfect Order: Zero Control = Zero Chaos = Perfect Order

You haven't been paying attention to the Hubble Telescope. The Universe is PERFECT ORDER, it is YOU, HUMANS, that are void of Order, you are almost PURE CONTROL and going to Entropy (aka: chaos)!


So you know this to be true because you are not human??? Come on...

I've never heard anything so childish in all my born days... And there have bee quite a few!!

Firstly control is an illusion, due to chaos, meaning you cannot control every variable at all times.....

Secondly there is no such thing as zero chaos... You should research about entropy.... The natural order of things and the direction is always to chaos from order until you get to the planck scale of things.

Thirdly the huble space telescope has has shown us the uneven nature to the spread of normal matter, what has this to do with anything I stated earlier?? Other than to confirm exactly what I stated???

Sounds to me like you have a lot of learning to do... My advice would be start back at the basics like grade 1 physics and work your way up from there....

Korg.



eYe know all about entropy and eYe also know energy entropy is an illusion!
eYe am aware that there is knowledge entropy, that the internet is founded on, but that's part of this Closed System Matrix, which the laws of entropy dew apply to (2nd Law of Thermodynamics) but there is Zero Energy loss in the Universe, Zero matter wasted.


Sounds like you have a lot of learning to dew!


You don't know about the Klein Sphere that surrounds the physical Universe, which is a single spherical black hole that surrounds both Verses and one's inside is the other's outside, and vice versa. You also aren't aware of Bi-versal Transdermal Energy Transfer, which is how energy leeches through the skin of Space and into the Verse above/below us, which accounts for your energy entropy, which isn't entropy, since the lost energy is recycled.


You are a product of your edumacation and you have been made the fool for it.


"Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that they are not idiots." - Karl Kraus

"To generalize is to be an idiot. To particularize is the alone distinction of merit. General knowledge are those knowledge that idiots possess." - William Blake

"Lessor minds only quote others." - Old Toad Proverb


Ribbit



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join