It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Bizarre Sight to See!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Is it me or does it seem that people are getting stranger and stranger? Could this be an eventual excuse to have TSA type individuals as checkpoints for shoppers. This wouldn't give them an excuse But what if.......fill in the blank.

Lee Moran

Naked 300lb man tasered by police after he walked into Walmart and put on a pair of socks!!

A completely naked man caught on CCTV walking into a Walmart and putting on a pair of socks was tasered by police after he refused to leave the store.

Bizarre surveillance footage shows 300lb Verdon Lamont Taylor, who stands at a lofty 6ft 4in tall, stripping off in the Exton, Pennsyvlania, store's car park on Wednesday afternoon.

The 32-year-old is then seen calmly walking into the shop, other customers avoiding him as he wanders around, and picking up a pair of socks from the customer care counter.

www.dailymail.co.uk..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
its people like this that make me ask alot of questions in my mind .

He then slowly, and methodically, places a sock on each foot, before setting off on another walk. When police arrived he refused to co-operate, local media reported.

He allegedly spat in the face of one officer, leading them to use a stun gun to subdue him.

Come on police brutality pundits! let's hear your roar about this one

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

ha ha ha! funny story
last time i did this,i went for the olive oil aisle,and lathered up. i was too slippery to catch!!!!

just kidding,but still a funny story. i love nutty people

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Maybe he was expecting the socks to be sold in packs of three?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm guessing that he was under the influence of some sort of 'recreational' drug that is normally used to tranquilize animals.

Or he was stark naked mad!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There was no police brutality here, what's up with that?

Normally they would beat a guy like that to death after they had him restrained.

Weird story.
edit on 17-2-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
He looks really really sad in his mugshot photo. I felt immediate pity for this guy when I saw the look in his eyes.

I don't know what his story is but I can just about bet it is not one of those cozy little house on the prairie types.

Sad scene all the way around.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

interesting

he was either high on crack

or somebody has been playing games with hypnosis or other mind- control method
oh yes, it can be done just imagine this guy thought he was at home and not wallmart

from the comments

He could have been more useful had he walked into a session of Congress and declared he was emperor.

- Frank, NYC, 17/2/2012 16:21

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Sorry, but I don't think the guy is mind sounded. He could be mentally challenged. Could of just had a mental break down too.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

your first guess was right. Good call

top topics

join