It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light. Our non-local consciousness.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Only life can create life. The essence of life, consciousness, is what served as a template for the emergence of the intelligent process of life forms. Physically, we know that the building block of DNA was transformed by light to form another building block of DNA. At that point, the so-called "inanimate" was underway to becoming animate.

We all here in NDEs and other spiritual texts of "the light of love" or "the light of life". Well this is because light really is love and love is life. Literal light.

Our consciousness is non-local. We are alive in light, by light, as light.

Light speed is relative to observation because it is at the root of observation. Light speed doesn't change because light is light because you see. Light is within. It is only observed as without. If a light shined in the woods and no one was around to see it, it wouldn't shine.

Light is our projector. Even when light is not shining directly on us, we remain aware. This is because consciousness is not within our bodies. Our consciousness is light and is able to sustain our lives by its entangled, superpositional nature.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
"'That which is above is the same as that which is below'...Macrocosmos is the same as microcosmos. The universe is the same as God, God is the same as man, man is the same as the cell, the cell is the same as the atom, the atom is the same as...and so on, ad infinitum." - Thoth

We are one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I enjoyed the read smithjustinb
When you think about the non aware in animate coming in contact with the LIGHT and then becoming AWARE. It makes me visualize STAR bio form matter on a micro level coming in contact with radiation and then becoming alive somehow. The radiation coming in contact with the bio matter creates miniature HEAT the heat generates SPARKS/LIGHT as it WAKES up the bio matter which may only develops into a single cell organism, but is still ALIVE and CONSCIOUS. Eventually this conscious being is GROWN in the LIGHT of SOL/SUN and depends on it for energy. The being develops more and becomes aware that there are more LIGHTS out there so maybe more LIFE??? And from that point on it exist in the LIGHT depends on it for visual assistance, to grow food ect. So I agree with you in many ways smithjustinb

NAMASTE*******

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

When I zoom out and look at the Earth from space over time from beginning to end, I see a 3 dimensional hologram projection.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Every living cell with a nucleus emits and recieves photons just below the visible spectrum... coherent light (like laser ligh).

I believe this to be the mechanism by which most psychic phenomena propogates...

Bio-Photons

The artist, Alex Grey explores the concept of "light bodies" in the work "Sacred Mirrors"

Alex Grey - Sacred Mirrors
edit on 17-2-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Have you ever considered the source energy of the hologram and why its made. Like are many sleep in DARKNESS why having their consscious invaded with holographic life why being asleep. Further why have many sleep in hologram, maybe control?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So, if masses of photons in dynamic trajectory are what we are, the why aren't all masses of photons in dynamic trajectory also people?

And if they are, then I'm pretty creeped out about the sun, the porch light bulb, my bedside lamp, my car's headlights, and the on indicator light that's just below the keyboard on my laptop here.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
So, if masses of photons in dynamic trajectory are what we are, the why aren't all masses of photons in dynamic trajectory also people?

And if they are, then I'm pretty creeped out about the sun, the porch light bulb, my bedside lamp, my car's headlights, and the on indicator light that's just below the keyboard on my laptop here.

Photons aren't people, they are consciousness.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Hello again smithjustinb

I like the way this concept sounds. Various methods of meditation, contemplation, and oberservation can give us the gnosis of non-local consciousness.

A photon is an elementary particle and gauge boson (carrier of fundamental natural forces). Photons are the carriers of information. Our physical perceptions depend on the reality painted by photons. Photons are particles, waves, here, there, and penetrate all.

What better candidate is there for 'universal shared consciousness' other than the photon? Although I do not put full faith in [Consciousness = Light], it is a prime contender in my opinion. Moreover, it seems that Light is only the medium for which consciousness interacts with reality. This is where the "Projected Reality" theory fits in very nicely.

In regards to your opening post, how would you conceptualize a connection with water? Water refracts Light, and it is strongly believed that all physical life depends upon water. Single celled organisms are theorized to have began in sources of water. Multi-cellular and complex life are theorized to have emerged from our oceans. Even the egg and the womb function as a self-contained sea. Islam says His Throne extends on the water. The Bible says that in the Beginning the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Just curious of your thoughts.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Are you always this smug?

Enlighten yourself... (pun intended)

Scientists build tiny antenna that captures light

DNA is and has always been multi-functional. DNA acts as a photon transceiver - the interface between our biological bodies and the light matrix of the Universe. Connect the dots....
edit on 17-2-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Yes, prior to choice and judgement, our quantum holographic mind is a non-localized phenomenon, and thus we are co-creative active participants in the creation, as its highest expression, where the first and the last is consciousness itself, and absolute awareness in "the light of life", free of judgement, and that's freedom, to the nth degree, by many many orders of magnitude by far more FREE than we can at present even possibly imagine.

Also, for a single photon of light, there is no time and no causation. Thus "God" as "the light fantastic" could very well observe the entire universe through a single non-localized photon!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Maybe a single photon has more tricks up its sleeve than even YOU can imagine...?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Only life can create life. The essence of life, consciousness, is what served as a template for the emergence of the intelligent process of life forms. Physically, we know that the building block of DNA was transformed by light to form another building block of DNA. At that point, the so-called "inanimate" was underway to becoming animate.

We all here in NDEs and other spiritual texts of "the light of love" or "the light of life". Well this is because light really is love and love is life. Literal light.

Our consciousness is non-local. We are alive in light, by light, as light.

Light speed is relative to observation because it is at the root of observation. Light speed doesn't change because light is light because you see. Light is within. It is only observed as without. If a light shined in the woods and no one was around to see it, it wouldn't shine.

Light is our projector. Even when light is not shining directly on us, we remain aware. This is because consciousness is not within our bodies. Our consciousness is light and is able to sustain our lives by its entangled, superpositional nature.

You say only Life can create Life, but what is Life? Is it kNot awareness, which then requires a Consciousness?

With that, only Consciousness can create Consciousness, to then animate the lifeforms in this realm of the Universe.

We are kNot alive by Lght, We are alive by TIME! What don't YOU get? Without Time, there is NO EXISTENCE!

What dew eYe have to say to get you to see the truth about TIME? Dew you have to die and wake up back at Source to realize the illusion you have bought into?
Your Consciousness comes from your Soul, which is connected to the Collective Consciousness of Source, the Collective Consciousness of the Universe and that Soul is connected to your person via TIME!

Law of Time - Time is a linear constant, always moving forward in increments of finite and that which occupies Time, must also occupy Space and everything that exists at any given finite moment in Time, occupies the same finite moment at the same Time, for Time links all as One.

Time is how the Universe communicates with ITSELF!
Your person is a PIECE of the Universe, sew how does the Universe communicate with YOU?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

My van's dash light seems to have a pretty lousy outlook on things if that's the case.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Maybe a single photon has more tricks up its sleeve than even YOU can imagine...?

If it has any tricks at all then yes, it does have more than I can imagine it having. And if it has a sleeve, then all bets are off on any of this stuff.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

how dare u make spaces sound so silly, for ur pretense to be above truth of all things

there is a history before geography, truth is existence sense reality much before absolute freedom becoming real

there is no object existing that could be more stupid then u

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

how dare u make spaces sound so silly, for ur pretense to be above truth of all things

there is a history before geography, truth is existence sense reality much before absolute freedom becoming real

there is no object existing that could be more stupid then u

You must also be deaf, besides being dumb, because if you could hear yourself, you'd realize you make a rock look smart.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

You must also be deaf, besides being dumb, because if you could hear yourself, you'd realize you make a rock look smart.

any part of ur body is ur way to be of lies which say to what extent u r never connected to any relative reality of existence, when evil powers upon weak individual existence rights is ur exclusive ways of pretending existing u alone prove being below the concept of intelligence to even call u dumb, representing evil powers is what guarantee ur hell from them while any even relative weak individual can smash u down in reality more easily then it does to an aunt

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

What is light?
Light is something that has wavelike properties.
Light is something that has particle-like properties.
Light is something that moves very fast.
What is a photon?
See above.

Don’t you think that the double slit experiment shows?
That somehow time is involved,
For the photon it doesn’t matter when you open the second slit.
Just as long as you open it...
This would also negate the ‘observer effect’.

And light has mass...that’s why we see it.
And that’s why light doesn’t quite reach the speed of light.
It is constant because it is always at maximum acceleration.
We cannot say light is love...or life...or anything really.

I remember a quote ‘matter is just bottled light’

And you cannot say that that light is consciousness.
It’s too easy to say such things and leave it there...unfinished.
As if you’ve explained something.
Or that consciousness is non-local.
Let’s define consciousness...or even what we mean by ‘light’.
Let’s not!

And let’s not define love!

Anyway despite all that...
I enjoyed your OP...It made me think about light.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

My van's dash light seems to have a pretty lousy outlook on things if that's the case.

There could be a star a million light years away and you could live under a rock with no way to be able to see it, and due to it being non-local, it could still supply you with the ground of your mental activity (consciousness).

Your dash light is a small light in comparison to all the rest of the light out there. All light makes up one consciousness that we all share.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join