It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

19 crazy things that school kids are arrested for.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
found this on my travels, thought id share it with ATS, apologies if its in the wrong forum

www.thedailysheeple.com...

"In early 2010, a 12-year-old girl at a school in Forest Hills, New York was arrested by police and marched out of her school in handcuffs just because she doodled on her desk. “I love my friends Abby and Faith” was what she reportedly scribbled on her desk." i find that absolutely ridiculous

edit on 17-2-2012 by ShaithisFerenczy because: no reason given

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Glad I don't live in America, I'd probably have spent my whole life in prison judging by this list!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
same! im up in scotland, and the amount of desks i drew on in my time, id be in prison for life :p

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
obviously these children needed to be taught a lesson, they were probably very unruly, why can't you spare a thought for the poor police officers who had to deal with such despicable people. I mean, perfume wearing is not only an offense to nostrils everywhere, but I'm pretty sure that everyone who wears it, also clubs baby seals to death. Troo fakt.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Text #9 A 17-year-old honor student in North Carolina named Ashley Smithwick accidentally took her father’s lunch with her to school. It contained a small paring knife which he would use to slice up apples. So what happened to this standout student when the school discovered this? The school suspended her for the rest of the year and the police charged her with a misdemeanor.

Amazing. Lets ruin this poor girls life for picking the wrong bagged lunch out of the fridge. I am suprised I have seen nothing about this as I woukd of caused a straight uproar in NC about this.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CalibratedZeus

crazy isnt it? they could have called the girls father and asked him to confirm that she had taken his lunch by accident.
I understand that knifes are an issue in schools obviously, but thats just blowing it out of proportion. It's not like she was showing off with it or chasing other students

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Each arrest is a student loan that the government will never have to offer.

So, yea, makes perfect sense. Arrest as many as you can, give them records, turn a blind eye to them when they graduate. More engineered failure.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Makes me wonder if schools still trot out the old "Police are your friends!" lie....given this list, who'd even think to believe it?!?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Keep telling yourselves you don't live in a police state. It's not a police state. It's not. It's just SAFE.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I think the schools are more at fault than the police here as they are full of staff who do not care one bit about the future of their students.

Why call the police in the first place, it is a waste of resources and just stinks of stupid lazy teachers without any common sense whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Same ignorant people who blindly chant "USA! USA"! at football games. wake up sheep.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Worst... country... ever....

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This is by no means an insult to real Americans

But this can only happen in the USA. It seems as though people with actual mental issues can get jobs with authority and cause all this pathetic uproar. Don't get me wrong this will happen in other places but come on!!

Schools will have rules and them rules will be broken, they are kids after all. But arrested for any of the above is ridiculous.

If I lived in the USA and went to a school that did this. I'd be on death row now...and no I wasn't a bad kid

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
All of those situations better have ended with nice fat settlements being dished out to the families, terminated school administrators and several weeks of training for the cops.

Anything less is just not acceptable.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
From the Op's link:

The American people have become convinced that the only way that we can all be “safe” is for this country to be run like a militarized totalitarian police state.

Propaganda?

The people are NOT behind this. They have a system were you have a few dictators to choose from, who don't listen to the people, and do as they, or the bankers, arms dealers, big pharma and corporations please, and yet the famous worlds THE PEOPLE WANT. NO THEY DON'T!!!!

The people have NO KARMA, its all in their camp. The people have NO KARMA because they have no voice. Its a fake one.
edit on 17-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Keep telling yourselves you don't live in a police state. It's not a police state. It's not. It's just SAFE.

OK, this is getting on my nerves. Its some kind of NLP, to try and train human minds, that don't feel the same way apparently. That we are endorsing what the leaders are doing.

NO WE'RE NOT.

We don't get a leader that does our will. We vote on a brand name of the same thing. Maytag or Kenmore? Sony or Phillips?

Most people are not endorsing them, but have no real choice.
edit on 18-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaithisFerenczy

This makes me glad that most of my grandchildren are
homeschooled.I feel for the ones who are in the public
school system.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

WOW.

I seriously don't know whether to laugh or cry... some of this stuff is just so stupid, it could be considered conclusive proof that Humans are just absolutely retarded. Having control freak officers do this to children is one thing, but a lot of the times it's the teachers who call the police and let these whole events play out without batting an eyelid. I really just don't understand how the people who are supposed to be guiding these children can guide them into handcuffs based on such petty violations of school rules. It's just sickening.
edit on 19-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

What do they use to write with? What do they sit on? Are they allowed shoe laces? What about belts? Do they have windows in this school? How about books? All the kids are in possession of fists, or do they have to leave their hands at home?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Raising good children is an art. Disipline should match the crime. I do not want my tax dollars used to arrest school aged children unless they are bringing guns to school, battering someone, doing drugs.
edit on 21-2-2012 by frugal because: sp

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join