It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#honestmistake - RP Media 'Blooper' Compilation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
WOW!!

This thread created a HUGE win for me!

I've been working on my Dad for almost a year to convert him over to Ron Paul, and I posted this video on FB, and my Dad just "shared" it onto his own FB page!! Out of more than a dozen videos, this is the first one he has actually taken to heart!

Thanks OP!

Awesome!

Originally posted by WiZKiD111
OP is there a high res version of your picture I can download some where.
OTT: Watching video now though I wont need further convincing this view would be merely for the sake of humor.

I'm not sure what you're talking about.. can you explain?
edit on 17-2-2012 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Although people who follow politics are getting the hint that the GOP is cheating this year

This year? What about 2000, and 2004?

That memory hole seems to be getting quicker these days.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Aint it scary how this guy gets completely ignored and or omitted from almost everything?

and they say it is on accident.

only an idiot would believe it was an accident.

blatant Ron Paul blackout & censorship. the people who are being led to follow the puppets (everyone but ron) should be mad as hell.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I am not American, but this is getting pretty obvious... and disgusting, to say the least. How long can the manipulated media continue doing this, I wonder! And how long before the sheeple wake up!

edit on 17/2/2012 by SambhavaamiYugeYuge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SambhavaamiYugeYuge
I am not American, but this is getting pretty obvious... and disgusting, to say the least. How long can the manipulated media continue doing this, I wonder! And how long before the sheeple wake up!

edit on 17/2/2012 by SambhavaamiYugeYuge because: (no reason given)

I`m from the UK and although we too have a corrupt government and media, it amazes me at how the American people are not protesting not only the electoral fraud but also the NDAA bill.

How the crooks got away with that one......i`ll never know.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

"Ron Paul finished 2nd in NH... despite challenge from the car ad -->" That was my favorite line in the video

"Since when did Ron Paul become the 13th floor in a hotel?" - I love the Daily Show

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

He's asking for a high res photo of your avatar... It's a funny one, but also fake. On topic, the video is good yet covers only a fraction of the "honestmistakes" from the media. You could probably compile an hour or 2 more of examples...

Obamabots will say we're delusional, Paul is our messiah, etc etc. Yet ironically they're too delusional to see the facts right in front of their eyes. And the facts include a long list of distortions, smearing, shady "reporting", and alienation by the biggest media outlets. There's a reason the establishment is acting this way. Unless of course it's some sort of grand reverse psychology conspiracy, in any the case the revolution is here. ;]

Great video though.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
OIC. So Maddow's so fricken ashamed of herself for being part of the conspiracy against RP, that she is finally starting to do stories on how he is getting ripped off in Maine. Nice. I knew there was another motive.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Fri Feb 17th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Oh ok. Well here ya go.

I agree that it's missing quite a bit, especially recent stuff, but it's the most comprehensive video I've seen yet. Someone should professionally make up a well produced version of this, and the campaign could use it officially. How cool would it be to see something like this run on TV as an ad? (lol, not happening)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Email your post to the people that matter!!!

Send this to your senate or congressional representative. Send it to your local NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN or FOX affiliate. Send it to their headquarters. Tell your friends to do the same. Tell them to tell THEIR friends.

Don't just tell US

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Burn it all down. Cancer needs to be cut out. You can't sweet talk it out of your system. there is only one way to do it. It has infected too far in and too many people rely on the sicknesses that it produces.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Honestly, I have been trying to ignore the RP people.
But it's becoming very obvious (even b4 this video) that the media is sidelining him.
I wasn't going to vote this year, but this pisses me off.
Guess deep down I've always been a rebel.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join