It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#honestmistake - RP Media 'Blooper' Compilation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

This is for all of the people that say Paulites cry wolf when it comes to the huge conspiracy against Paul. It's a video compilation with most of the biased tricks that the media has been using since the 2011 CPAC, all the way up until recently.

More people need to see this. It should make a believer out of anyone. The gigantic Ron Paul blackout/smear campaign/whatever you want to call it disgusts me. I felt pretty uneasy about half way through it.

This is a new video, and for what I can tell from the search hasn't been posted before. It's a pretty comprehensive list.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Well done thanks for sharing. I am not a U.S citizen myself but I do have a soft spot for ron and have seen various blatant attempts to silence or sidestep him altogether, it is good to see someone following up and debunking the msm.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Greatest Avatar Ever!!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This is the most important thread in the election forums right now.
I was just having a conversation with a friend on this very topic.
I'd flag it a million times if I could.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Although people who follow politics are getting the hint that the GOP is cheating this year, the percentage of people who follow politics is quite small. Yet as more and more of this kind of information is passed along the meme is taking hold and will affect the elections. Why they have to cheat is very strange, as if they haven't learned what principled actions are and why the best people can be trusted to be honest.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
good compilation, much more evidence than past videos ive seen

hopefully this sort of knowledge can get to the masses

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

As a Ron Paul supporter thank you for this post! I have seen many networks, or ads, and stories just leaving him out all together or lying about his status ( cough cough fox cough) But I do hope more people take the time to listen to what he's been saying for years. I feel he is s ginuenly good, moral. Sadly I don't know if voting even matters anymore of if 'the Man' has already decided, but if we tore down and rebuilt he would be a good candidate for who I'd pick to start over. I am sick of this puppeteering & corruption they call politics! I can honestly say I like none of the scandelous scummy men running nor do I pay attention to them, I just carefully watch Obama and like to hear Ron Paul's level headed realness.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'll post any updated videos in this thread when they're released. I'd like to see the Maine & Iowa voter fraud a part of it too.

This kind of thing could be very helpful to the RP campaign if it goes viral.. I hope it catches on!
edit on 16-2-2012 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Great post, I've seen many things that just aren't fair to Paul. What the media doesn't realize is that every time they ignore him, people get pissed and make it an even bigger deal. In the end, I believe Paul will be on the GOP ticket. GO PAUL 2012!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It would be nice if this video along with the fraud in the caucuses goes viral. Its been obvious for quiet some time now that Ron Paul has been getting blacked out in the MSM.

I wish someone would take action to all of this but i find it very unlikely. I love that skit from the daily show tho, that in it self did well at exposing the MSM.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
GOP Shock & Awe campaign against Hon. Dr. Paul.

Let's all just PRAY that Jeb Bush will be brokered in as VP...

Or better yet... Presidential Candidate!!!!111

Just kidding... Gotta laugh at the insanity of it all ... GOP is being pw3nd

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
OP is there a high res version of your picture I can download some where.
OTT: Watching video now though I wont need further convincing this view would be merely for the sake of humor.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well, we can very easily disprove this video! All you have to do is make a highlight video showing that the other candidates have all received just as many "honest mistakes" that Ron has. That should be easy, right?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Excellent video.

My favorite part was about the last :30 seconds or so...
When Dr. Paul actually said the reason he believes he's being ignored.

He is exactly right.
We here at ATS have known this for years...

All you corrupt politicians and greedy bankers, whoring our hard-earned money around...
All you media whores with your mindless-brainwashing techniques...
All you lust-filled, power hungry traitors of the true Republic...
All those who support and enact this tyrannical form of government...
All those who stand in the way...

Your time is coming.

There are more angry people now than you can hide from...
We will stop you, come hell or high water.

With or without Dr. Paul as our leader...
We all know what is coming.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Reply to post by Jack Squat

Maybe. Put one up for us. . . . . . . EL OH EL. Can't be done. In fact, I am almost certain NO ONE in the history of the boobtube has EVER been censored the way Ron Paul has been censored. I will scope out the interweb and see what i don't see.....then report back.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Truly sad, when you can so blatantly see what exactly is going on. Yet more people don't wake up to the fact that it's all a sham and a lie. For anyone to believe we live in a truly free and democratic society here or anywhere, must give their heads a shake. Concerning to say the least.

SaneThinking

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

2nd that... is that an actual photo? Not doctored?

Cool nonetheless...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
WOW!!

This thread created a HUGE win for me!

I've been working on my Dad for almost a year to convert him over to Ron Paul, and I posted this video on FB, and my Dad just "shared" it onto his own FB page!! Out of more than a dozen videos, this is the first one he has actually taken to heart!

Thanks OP!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Come on America.
Keep spreading this stuff to the masses so they can see how the corrupt media and goverment of the US work.
If he makes President, it won`t just be for the good of America.

The world might even be a safer place !

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I've got a large facebook post today with this video and The Rachel Maddow Video on the Maine Caucus conspiracy.

Got to do our part. Of course, only one person gave me a "like" on my post, but if you put it out there enough, people will eventually see.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join