It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Conspiracy Ever Known - Tesla, The law of nature and modern existance.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Time is our true enemy my friends.
I believe that's what life all boils down to.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IrVulture
IMHO,

I believe Tesla's wireless transmission of power DID work!, Maybe a little too well.

Has anyone else ever pondered the possibility, that the 1908 Tunguska event may have been caused by Tesla and his Wardenclyffe tower?

Just throwin' that out there...

BIG fan of Tesla by the way!

hi
i made that connection many years ago
tunguska was an amazing event
i spent many hours researching this phenomenom

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Tesla was able to wirelessly power a light bulb in the 1890's and here we are 120 years later and we still have to run copper wires and plug in table lamps.

So I would say ya, there is a conspiracy.

If tesla was american and was purely driven by profit, like Edison, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

He literally was a visionary, he claimed in his autobiography that he would get blinding flashes accompanied by visions and ideas.

All Edison saw was dollar signs.

I believe telsa was the greatest genius the world ever saw. Excluding Jesus of course.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
"It is abundantly clear that Tesla was going to provide free wireless limitless electricity to all of mankind."

There's something I'm not clear on. He was working on means to distribute electricity wirelessly, okay, but how was he going to generate this electricity in such a way that it could be limitless and free?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Hello randomname,

He lit the light bulb from EMF. A bit different than useable power that you think of as coming out of your wall!.
(There are other experiments transmitting power to satellites via microwaves and reconverting the power to useable at another location. But I am not well versed on that topic.)

Do your own experiment:

1)Find some high voltage overhead lines.
2)Bring a fluorescent bulb.
3)Stand under the power lines holding the bulb
AND Voila!
You have a light bulb lit in your hands.

A fellow by the name of Hertz did these experiments (minus the light bulb) using a circular antenna and a spark gap.

This far from transmitting high voltages over the "ether".

Here is another great Documentary on this subject. Even has Tesla in it!

Shock and Awe!!

Again, as I mentioned above, still need the power generation!!!

73's,
Tom
edit on 17-2-2012 by tomdham because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2012 by tomdham because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
:Tesla was a genius and the world seem not to care about that and that is why l joined ATS where people defy ignorance.the way l see it things are about to change as a people are about to awaken and get to share information.Two years ago l had never had of the man Tesla thanks to ATS and its brillient members l am suddenly able to view the world in a bigger picture.As a knew member l will try to post my views.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I don't see much of a conspiracy here. Attempting to erase Nikola Tesla from history is definitely strange but claiming it a conspiracy is a good reason as to why an idea looses the majority, if not all, of its credibility when it is labeled as such.

It is unfortunate that Nikola's Tesla's dream came so close to completion yet never was finished. However, you have to remember what year it was.

In the early 1900s, a man named Marconi had just successfully transmitted the letter S across the Atlantic, wirelessly (If I'm not mistaken, this is from memory). During this same period, Nikola Tesla claimed he was in the process of powering the entire world with wireless energy.

Try to look at that situation from J.P Morgan's perspective. Unless you were insane, knew the future, or a huge gambler, you would have stopped investing in Nikola Tesla.

I do actually believe Nikola Tesla's Tesla coil may have powered the world, but he was way too far ahead of his time to have that built. People were terrified by electricity, and for someone to claim they would power the world while you're in utter amazement over a light-bulb, would seem unbelievable, if not crazy.

The government seizing all of Nikola's work after the matter reeks of secrecy and I would bet my left toe that those seized books and blueprints are responsible for the majority of UFO sightings today.

Just my 2 cents, Great thread overall. Nikola Tesla sacrificed so much to see his dreams come to life, and he lost everything in pursue of that. For this reason alone, I consider him a great man and a good role-model to anyone.
edit on 17-2-2012 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I think teslas patents for the wardenclyffe tower are still around , and the technology to make them exist. I suggest to prove his theories work , you can finance and create one yourself.
Why dont you prove tesla was right and do it yourself !

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Kingllama, thank you for your post.
Tesla had made the connection to the (holy spirit, holy ghost, common consciousness or whatever name you give to it). Many song writers, writers, artist and others claim it just comes to them. I learned of this in school; if you just went with your first answer, instead of trying to think it out, it was right. In sports, it's called in the groove or zone, really just letting your mind and body having control, not thinking about it. We ALL have this ability to differing degrees, in different areas. Lately claims of telephony being real support this. We all are connected. As one we have more power than any government.
So, the way to defeat us is old and simple, divide and conquer, been that way for centuries. Music ( rock and roll) started sharing knowledge and got divided into so many genres, that you have to choose or exclude, loosing the message obscuring it. Any time you label someone different, you are waging the war against all of us. If your God created everything, then there can be only one, whatever name you give it.
If you want to save the world, start by knowing we are ALL one, we are ALL connected.

My thoughts for what it's worth, you already know anyway.

i
edit on 17-2-2012 by donlashway because: don't know how that i got on bottem of page maybe that means something? but i'll leave it.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Pascalt,

the video your post here talks about www.abovetopsecret.com... , Thrive a documentary looks interesting but i don't trust these people. They are not showing the documentary for free but charging for it. It seems to me they would serve mankind better if it were free.

It is downloadable from torrent sites.
edit on 17-2-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kingllama

The subject of Nikola Tesla has roots in the deepest darkest secrets and conspiracies on the planet and I am not about to attempt to give a crash course that would include names like J P Morgan, Westinghouse, Thomas Edison but there are videos that tell some of the story like this movie:

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If you are a genius, and create great inventions and works....

They will marginalize you with their control of the media, they will steal your inventions, and give credit for them to some of their lackeys, so that they are easier to control.

Ya Feel me, Einstein?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This is a great thread!!

Thanks for posting this up.

Here is another youtube link showing a circuit diagram, $2 parts list, solderless circuit build and a few minutes at home to build a free energy circuit and recharge a cell phone.

www.youtube.com...

I'm going to build a bunch of these to take into some haunted places to see if the voltage spikes up or not.

I also want to see how this works within the Ley Line structures here on earth.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
As a telecommunications tech I get to meet alot of people and work in their homes. In the last six months or so I am coming across alot of newly awakened people. Its nice to see but its a little on the late side. Before you wouldn't not believe the amount of brainwashed people I've encountered.

Even quite a few people I know who have never been interested in anything more than reality TV and nightclubs are starting to see the light, watching shows like ancient aliens and even Zeitgeist. I watch then experience the frustration of realizing that their society is a lie. The difference now is I can help them deal with it without sounding like a raving lunatic.

As far as Tesla is conference, when I took my electrical engineering class a few years back one teacher we had made Tesla required reading. Nobody even knew who he was. After that semester they all did. It was great because I already knew. The teacher specifically said that it was up to us to pass this knowledge along because society was trying to erase this man from history and as electrical engineers we had to know our roots.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Hey Kingllama... don't want to rain on your parade, but although incredibly interesting, Tesla's wireless transmission failed. I've seen several experiments since then, one I believe on mythbusters, and sadly, it just doesn't work.

"In 1891 and 1892, Tesla had used an oscillatory transformer that bears his name in demonstration lectures delivered before meetings of the American Institute of Electrical Engineers (AIEE) in New York City"[15] and the Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE) in London.[16] Of two striking results that Tesla demonstrated, one was that the wireless transmission of electrical energy was possible. A later presentation, titled "On Light and Other High Frequency Phenomena" (Philadelphia/St. Louis; Franklin Institute in 1893),[17] was a key event in the invention of radio and could also be said to have begun the development of Wardenclyffe."

learn to read.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

The experiments were set up to fail. Just like any other experiments that could bankrupt a certain people.
Besides, its not like they had actual papers that Tesla had written.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Although I do agree with most of your OP, there is absolutely zero proof that HAARP can control weather. But, whatever it can or can't do at this very moment it is true that his work was much more powerful.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingllama
Unless you were still alive back then, I don't know. I'm not even sure myself OldCurmudgeon. I believe nobody will know if this history is accurate, there has been so much disinformation since before our birth. I was using Tesla's struggle as an example of what happens to brilliant men looking for worldwide peace living in a world run by financially dominant globalists. The true message in my post is what matters most right now. What are we going to do to create a better world as a collective whole?

Gotta start somewhere, somehow.

Sounds like you are trying to start an organized religion... eeek!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
I have read a couple of books on Tesla and have always been interested in the "firsts" that he accomplished. For example, Marconi did not invent the radio. The US Supreme court has ruled to that effect-but it never ceases to piss me off.

However, Tesla refused to believe in Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity and couldn't even grasp the fundamentals of Quantum theory. His science was plain, simple, and to his mind-elegant.

It's one thing to blast thousands of volts of electricity through the air to light up an incandescent bulb, its another thing to transmit electricity all over the planet (which he would have done through ground and fluid conduction, not aerially). If free cosmic energy is so simple to do, why doesn't anyone have a working example of this tech?

Anyway, that's my two cents worth

Because we don't have his papers. -_-

And because even if someone got close to discovering it they'd be dead the next day.

It seems like it is really simple. It seems like someone can just invent something
revolutionary and spread the word about it but thats not the case. I've been meaning to make a thread about this stuff for a while. Their disinformation is unfathomable.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

First of all OP, get your facts straight. Tesla did not invent a method or discover X-Rays. He simply experimented with them in his devices. The other stuff he definitely had a hand in pioneering.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join