It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Conspiracy Ever Known - Tesla, The law of nature and modern existance.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IrVulture

IrVulture, I'm sorry to ask this of you but could you give me a basic idea of what the 1908 Tunguska event is? The link you supplied doesn't have a lot of deep information and I have to leave in a few minutes, what is that all about I'm quite intrigued!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Good post. I agree with most of your statements.

His accomplishments are phenomenal and controversial. Even if you can't prove the wireless energy thing, look at the rest of what you CAN prove! It's mind blowing to me, but that's me. His intentions were some of the best from this era of inventors, hands down. And I think maybe the OPs main point is why don't we hear more about him in the mainstream instead of on conspiracy sites like this one.

I find the work of people like John Hutchison pretty fascinating, and am glad someone is still looking into Tesla's theories and inventions and thinking outside the box. There was a good interview with Hutch and the inventor of the microchip, and they both talk about the problems about getting these kinds of inventions out to the world. I may have to dig that up and learn to imbed video

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliquandro

Hutchison sounds fascinating! I'm going to look into him asap.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingllama
Unless you were still alive back then, I don't know. I'm not even sure myself OldCurmudgeon. I believe nobody will know if this history is accurate, there has been so much disinformation since before our birth. I was using Tesla's struggle as an example of what happens to brilliant men looking for worldwide peace living in a world run by financially dominant globalists. The true message in my post is what matters most right now. What are we going to do to create a better world as a collective whole?

Gotta start somewhere, somehow.

I am with you friend... and I soooo wish something like this would have worked as the cost of the intrastructure for modern electricty is HUGE...

I read with great interest about his early experiments and then happened to see a special on H2 or Green about it... several attempts have been made by various scientists and tinkers alike and all just flat failed...

But you are right... we can't give up and right now any idea is worth a try..... some of those with the wildest imaginations have brought to the table many of our greatest inventions...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kingllama

Hutchinson is a massive hoaxer, dont be fooled by his tricks.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Hutchinson is a massive hoaxer, dont be fooled by his tricks.

Just did a bunch more looking into him, and yes I'd have to say a lot of his material is highly suspect at best.
Possibly his interview with Ken Shoulders was for publicity and to help his suffering credibility?
Link
edit on 16-2-2012 by Aliquandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'll chime in here a little.

The Tunguska Blast occurred in 1908 in a remote region of Siberia. A huge fireball explosion that flattened hundreds of square miles of forest...long before anyone was testing nukes. Most experts believe it was an air-burst asteroid or comet. Exploding with tremendous power and force well up in the atmosphere as there is no impact crater. I have serious doubts it was a result of Tesla's work or the weapons of "ET's". There are lots and lots of info out there about the event and speculation as to what caused it and whether it could happen again.

Onto other things.

Tesla was a super genius and considering that a huge part of his later studies are still classified "top secret" and unavailable to the general public should be a clue that he was at least onto something significant.

Me personally, I have a "part time" hobby reading about sound waves, frequency resonance, harmonics and paleo-acoustics. Really interesting stuff if you can stay awake! (kidding!) I don't have the tools or the resources to investigate alot of things to my liking and I have some odd theories of my own I wish I had the means and the deeper knowledge to explore.

I also agree with the OP that we are all one. (My other time consuming hobby is that I read a lot of philosophy and theology. ) I do believe that through the difficult times of the last few years a lot of people have been looking around and asking questions, seeking knowledge and understanding....hoping to make sense of why things are the way they are and maybe, just maybe... if the trend continues...we might come to a more enlightened population...a wiser, more intelligent, more tolerant and compassionate collective consciousness.

Could a group focusing on a predetermined date in the future have an effect on that date? Maybe...if you believe that certain particles cannot be viewed without being influenced by the act of viewing them...(rhetorical statement). I am pretty sure the translations of the "12-21-2012" date are incorrect...but that might not matter on one train of thought...the thought being it is a date that millions if not billions of people are focusing on...who knows...maybe thought can influence the outcome of a future date or event...will it be destruction?...no...I seriously doubt it...could it be a catalyst that gets more and more people onto the path of enlightenment?...you bet...and that is undoubtedly a very good thing...even it was caused by a side effect of a misunderstanding or mistake...

It's a hope anyway...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
all smart brains should stop inventing , can we not see how the monster keeps growing in might?wile the ordinary person keeps lowering to the pits? how technological advanced destroy the lesss advanced?what do we get? a laptop,a phone,that has to be updated every year or so?we are like flinstones amused at startrek tech. being played like children. o yes!,all in the name of security,safety and the likes.weapons,weapon and more weapons in the mean time we are still in the bat cave.witholdings is not just taxes. this is my opinion.based on my ignorance of any other info.to the contrary.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Check out this very recent video about what we can do to help spread the idea of Free Energy.

The more of us are aware of the possibilities of free energy, the more chances we have that this technology becomes "unstoppable"!

And a good website to read about FREE ENERGY: www.thrivemovement.com...

"We would have universal abundance."
- Adam Trombly, New Energy Inventor

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I do not understand the mechanics behind what he invented but I have heard that its pulled from the earth. If we pull to much out of the earth could it make it sick? The earth is a living being, just as plants are, just as blood cells are, just as we are. Could you imagine your blood cells or other living organisms in your body tapping into your nerves system? I would imagine that it would drain you of the energy you need to stay alive. But maybe the earth has such a abundance that it will not take a loss.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
From what I read the real secret was not specific inventions but what Tesla was able to "tune" into.

If you ever read his personal history there was something really different about him. He said he could build and test inventions in his mind. He also said he would visit another place during his naps and have relationships as strong as in this life. He talked about lights saving him when he was drowning. He also have a favorite dove who visited him when the dove was dying and communicated with him.

You say these things now and if you don't take your pills, you will be locked up. I wonder if there are other people like Tesla who never get a chance because they are labeled at a young age.

I really think Tesla could communicate with another time or planet.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

In 1895 Wilhelm Röntgen discovered X-Rays coming from Crookes Tubes (which themselves were invented in 1875). Tesla was still at school in Graz, Austria until 1878 and had nothing to do with either Crookes Tubes or X-Rays.

A Tesla coil is NOT a part of Marconis radio and is not used in radios today either.

In 1852, four years before Tesla was born, Sir George Stokes described how fluorescence worked using Faraday and Maxwells theories. Fluorescence was first observed in Crookes Tubes due to their high vacuum, but was not particularly bright or useful. Both Tesla and Edison experimented with florescent lights but neither were able to produce a commercial product. Many years later, Daniel Moore, one of Edisons employees was able to create a commercial fluorescent lamp.

In 1953, ten years after Tesla died, the first Maser was created by Charles Townes. In 1958, Townes and Arthur Schawlow, his associate at Bell Labs, patented the first optical Maser design. In 1957 Gordon Gould, another researcher that discussed the physics with Townes published a scientific paper about the laser. The name 'laser' was first used by Gould at a conference in 1959.

Tesla was never involved with any development of robotics. He designed a radio controlled boat which he called a "teleautomaton".

The truth is, Tesla was a true genius and ahead of his time, but nowhere near as far ahead of his time as Michael Faraday or James Clark Maxwell who's electrical theory underpins most of electronics and electrics to this day or Leonardo DaVinci or Abū ʿAlī al-Ḥasan ibn al-Ḥasan ibn al-Haytham (AlHazen) who wrote "The Book of Optics" in the year 1011.

The Tesla you talk about in your post is a myth.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I have read a couple of books on Tesla and have always been interested in the "firsts" that he accomplished. For example, Marconi did not invent the radio. The US Supreme court has ruled to that effect-but it never ceases to piss me off.

However, Tesla refused to believe in Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity and couldn't even grasp the fundamentals of Quantum theory. His science was plain, simple, and to his mind-elegant.

It's one thing to blast thousands of volts of electricity through the air to light up an incandescent bulb, its another thing to transmit electricity all over the planet (which he would have done through ground and fluid conduction, not aerially). If free cosmic energy is so simple to do, why doesn't anyone have a working example of this tech?

Anyway, that's my two cents worth

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

more and more people are becoming aware every dayand in my opinon once it reaches a certain point,it will just happen to everyone! Very inspiring post Thank You!

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

Well you certainly rang my bell. I believe these things for an obvious reason: i deal with something kind of similar. Im getting sick as i type this, and do whenever i try tto talk about it.

Its like the light of creation bends around the network of mankind and our collective concious slate. Some are hit with this light, and...idk. ive been places astrally that in even the height of my own creativity, i couldnt have dreamed up. I wasnt alone, either.

But, sadly, for every Tesla, theres a force or group to stifle or dim his light. Cant put my finger on it, but it seems like he was reading ahead in the script. They had to slow him down for fates to align.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Artanis667

Ahh, my friend, there you have it. The truth is out there; but it's in so many places, seperated by pockets of disinformation, and/or just distanced from the other pertinent bits that could make up the whole. Who holds the key to the equation? Is there a key? Is there an equation? Information surfaces here...then there...now over here. How can we translate and correlate this stuff into usable knowledge? Will there be enough time to gather what we need before this current civilization reaches the fork; where we, like past civilizations, through our technologies blow ourselvesback to the stone-age, or finally transcend to the next level. Can we, all of us, accept and reach the light before the darkness manifests it's control, causing another ten to twenty thousand year cycle of growth? (The numbers are merely estimates, as the evidence is erased by time. Nothing man has built lasts very long)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

I truly believe what you're proposing; I've also read that tesla was able to grasp and work out the inventions within his head, thus negating the need of much research. Not all research, but much of it. He was not god; but perhaps he had his phone number....

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I think you about covered the topic

S&F.
People will start waking up to what is really going on here.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Lots of info on this subject and ones like it floating around. Implications this could pose run so deeply you would be labeled a "conspiracy nut" for even listening to it.
edit on 17-2-2012 by jordanfutchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Hello Mr. kingllama,

Some of what you say is true. One thing to remember about 'Wireless" transmission of power: it is not free!
It takes a lot of power to transmit that power!
All you are saving is the cost of the cables.
The generators or prime movers are NOT free.
(Same can be said for wind, solar, hydro, etc.: The hardware is not FREE nor CHEAP!!)

BUT...

There is more to the story.
One of the biggest events in Tesla and Edison's careers was "The War of the Currents".

Tesla (and Westinghouse) came out as winners!
It was proved that "poly-phase" AC can be transmitted longer distances due to the voltage drop and the I2R (heat) losses in the copper conductors at the lower DC voltages.
AC (Tesla) is generated at much higher voltages and can be stepped-down with transformers to a useable level.
DC (Edison) has to be generated at lower, (so called) safer, voltages and can not be stepped up or down with substantial efficiency.

The are a few things that have always intrigued me about Tesla:

1) Tesla was NOT a businessman, a genius, without a doubt, but he did all his work for the good of mankind.

1a) He was promised by Westinghouse $2.50 for every hp (or Kw, stories vary) that his inventions, AC Generator to be specific, could or would generate. He supposedly tore up this contract when Westinghouse was going under and could not afford to pay him. He would have been a TRILLIONaire instead of dying alone a broke and sickly man feeding pigeons in NYC parks.

2) His eidetic memory and his way of thinking through and envisioning problems. He could see what he wanted in front of him in 3 dimensions and then go from there. No need to put it on paper until it worked.

3) He was not a mathematician like Maxwell or Faraday (or Lenz for that matter). He did not use mathematics to prove his theories. He just did it!

4) When his patents expired for the AC Generators. motors and transformers, GE (Edison) just picked them up and made more money from of them then Westinghouse. Even to this day. (BTW, I worked for GE as an EE field engineer for 25 years)

Here is a great documentary you might like regarding Tesla:

Tesla, Master of Lightning

Something else you may be interested in:

The Tesla Society

Enjoy!!
73's,
Tom

edit on 17-2-2012 by tomdham because: added some things

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join