It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA IS ISRAEL or ISRAEL IS USA ?!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
www.rense.com...
www.simpletoremember.com...
www.natvan.com...
www.jewwatch.com...
truthtellers.org... we go like this on and one , so who do we kidding here??? all "deny ignorance" wise guyzzz here have their " great" threads with lot of flags and stars they are a big happy family , they ask each other questions and thei answer between them like they are in football game ( I centers and the same me kick with the head and goool !!) , this is a big charade that will never end , and the real truth information neglected intentionally . I see here a lot of bull# threads that are not removed because not obey to Terms & Conditions but in the same way a lot of threads that get a different way of thinking are very fast removed because the same invoked Terms & Conditions !! My point is that ATS is losing control if it has one ! Or intentionally" lose control ",

riddle : WHO IS USA ? ISRAEL OR USSR ?

and by the way everything is OK in the world , nothing weird is happening , people go to work and have lots of fun , because "they" watches for our "peace", and most important: f DENY everything !!!! www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-2-2012 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
its supposed to be just,
USA.
we should be looking out for us, our citizens, and our troops.
but its obvious how that goes.

let them deal with their own problems with their own money,
we would have less enemies and more money.

good links.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Jerusalem

edit on 16-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: simplify and shorten the post to save valuable server space.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Why is America funding Islamic terrorists?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Neither

Israel is Israel & the USA is the USA

This Zionist crap is getting tiresome now

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I'm confused.
Lately on these boards, the US were Nazi's. Now we're Israelies?
But the US backed the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, so are muslim's now as well?
We've been trying to talk Israel out of bombing Iran, so are we Iranian?
(also saw the reptilian thread, and that REALLY messed me up!)

Can we just aplogise to the Queen and go back to being a colony?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

yes, beg mercy to your queen ( BEAST) to not eat you when you realize the truth !!! anyway I give you an 6 for getting near the Entrance in the "scotland " yard of the beast(reptilian, ufo, lycans) conspiracy plan ...go forward if you are courageous ..good loocky - fer !!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

are you a brit-ish queen warrior ?? you are bored about zionist crap ???? wow !! nice new species !!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972

are you a brit-ish queen warrior ?? you are bored about zionist crap ???? wow !! nice new species !!

Ahh crap a puzzle, I'm sorry i don't understand what you're on about? nice new species? brit-ish queen warrior? hmm, my heads starting to hurt and i feel like crying, ok..

Thinking...

Thinking...

Thinking..

Ok not real world jargon, perhaps id better put my tin foil hat on, throw logic & common sense to the wind

Thinking...

Thinking...

OHHH,

You're trying to call me a lizard

Well how dare you, I'll have you know i'm a Zionist Nazi Rothschild Lizard, were a TOTALLY different species *shakes head*

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

well you mentioned "nazi" not me dude , attendant please recorded this !

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Birith = Hebrew word meaning "chosen/covenant"
Ish = Hebrew word meaning "people"

There are no vowels in Hebrew so this word becomes Brthsh; over time it became Brittish. The actual word "Brittish" means "covenant people" in Hebrew.

Issac's Sons = those who decended from Issac, father of Israel.

ScSns = Issac's Sons with no vowels; over time it became Saxsons.

Khana = Hebrew word for priest
Baal = Hebrew word for the pagan god of the sun

If you study the language thoroughly you will find it is a merging of Hebrew (original language) and German (language of their masters), just as this truth leads you to believe.

The Israelites (not the jews, as they were seperate nations at war with each other i.e. Judah) were taken captive by the Assyrians (modern day Germans) and as there slaves migrated into modern day North and Western Europe, finally breaking free and establishing their own systems and governements. The two tribes which bare the title "Israel" are Ephriam and Mennessah the 2 sons of Joseph, Jacob who was named Israel after defeating God in a dream, gave his name to these two tribes NOT JUDAH.

Ephriam = Brittish commonwealth of nations (UK, Canada, Australia, NZ, South Africa)
Mennessah = USA

These are the nation which recieved the birthright blessings of Israel in time as a "great nation" and a "commonwealth of nations" as reffered to in scripture.

We are Israel (english speaking nations), a name that Judah only bore while the 13 tribes were united under one governement (before Rehoboam and Jeroboam divided the country into two; Israel to the north and Judah to the South.)

The very stone that Jacob was sleeping on when he had the dream and encounter with God, was called "Jacob's pillar stone" and was used to coronate all Israelite kings throughout history. That very stone is in England (well Scotland now) and goes by the name "Stone of Destiny" or sometimes "Stone of Scone" and was used to coronate all Brittish kings and queens while it was stationed in Westminister Abbey.

Once this truth is understood all prophecy begins to unfold. And we Israel are the first to bare God's judgement at this time.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

tnks for blessing but no tnks , I am not a god story beliver. " Israel a english speaking nation ?!?!?! "
that is by the way an abomination religious doctrine speaking and it is the first time that I hear this crap.
"Once this truth is understood all prophecy begins to unfold" i quote from your wisdom , what true ?!?!? of what !?!?! .of the big lie ?? called the bible?? .
This is the reason that the world that we live in is a big lie , because of this "god" ( invented) who established the rulers and the goyme !! ..chosen people, HA,WOW !
Keep dreaming boy with your so called god too .. and here some "news" www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

great !
mine: ISTANBUL - BISANTUL (byzantine) not in english i use the first language of Adam and Eve ! (romanian)
we can talk about this if you want ..salute!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

tnks for blessing but no tnks , I am not a god story beliver. " Israel a english speaking nation ?!?!?! "
that is by the way an abomination religious doctrine speaking and it is the first time that I hear this crap.
"Once this truth is understood all prophecy begins to unfold" i quote from your wisdom , what true ?!?!? of what !?!?! .of the big lie ?? called the bible?? .
This is the reason that the world that we live in is a big lie , because of this "god" ( invented) who established the rulers and the goyme !! ..chosen people, HA,WOW !
Keep dreaming boy with your so called god too .. and here some "news" www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I take it you do not agree with my opinion. Thank you for that.

It might be more benficial to the OP to discuss things, rather then rip a poster apart.

You are intitled to your opinion as I am mine. No need to be vulgar, arrogant, or demeaning to another person for having a differnet belief then you.

God Bless (but not to you because you obviously hate the God of creation)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
As it turns out you are the OP.

Since that is the case I will not discuss the truth of the thread you started because you will simply rip me apart.

Why would you start a thread with the purpose of dismissing any discussion about it?

Was it just so you could make fun of a God you don't believe in and His followers?

Since you are obviously not interrested in the truth of this topic and you are the OP, I will stop posting.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

stop WTF is OP ??? I don`t want to rip you a part ! I just like to know how people think and react ! first don`t start a discussion with a prejudice, in this case word god!! so expect a ripost from the other person !!
1 I have no prove or disprove of existing such a thing called god !
2 I use words like all people on this planet !
3 I use language other that the f " chosen " humans use.
4 Words are like numbers they show drawings from the beginning of humans speaking and writing .

...so start talking straight and i will answer you the same ... salute!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
SELDOM do I see such a disorganized, nonsensical thread!

Shall I say it? Shall I lay it all out for you? I have studied this subject for many years, but I need to hear some "yeas!" so I will know where my pearls land.
edit on 16-2-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

edit on 16-2-2012 by Lazarus Short because: dddddddd

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Israel and USA are both countries, which have both political goverments, which in turn are ruled by the money masters who control the supply and flow of currency. If a political system does not hold true power within its own borders, how can it control a foreign country?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
i see here only subjective point of view , as i expected , because 90 % of the people are religious brain washed or how can i say more softly , " they have the mind rested " !! , they don`t bother even to take a simple action : follow the money ! ,.

I am still waiting for a objective point of view , and an answer for my riddle .

new topics

top topics

join