It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars! a birds eye view of terraformed structures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

A Birds eye view of mars and the structures that most talk about. Only this time, they are visable to the naked eye. The structures in this video prove to the world that we are not alone. There is no way to de-bunk this. I have tried, but the images are just to detailed and clear. If you dis-believe, then download the photos yourself at the links provided below the youtube video. (On youtube) Please help in spreading the word, as we need to KNOW!

edit on 16-2-2012 by RPeternell because: MISSPELLING

edit on 16-2-2012 by RPeternell because: RE-WORDED

edit on Thu Feb 16 2012 by Jbird because: All caps title converted Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
IMO '___' i needed.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
From the description from the YouTube video:

The structures in this video prove to the world that we are not alone. There is no way to de-bunk this.

Try anti-psychotics?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
You lost me at "There's no way to de-bunk this".

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RPeternell

I watched it with the sound off. I thought that if the structures were so obvious, I'd have no trouble spotting them. I saw the picture of the fish at the start, then something I thought was an angry lizard which turned out to be a running cat. It went downhill from there.

I can't even believe that it was supposed to be art, let alone being actual structures. Sorry, not convinced.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This is my last post to ATS. Ya'll call everything weather balloons. This site must be goverment owned! I am un-subscribing as I am sure many have. You all are the reason this world is the way it is. I will pursue! I will make this known! RPeternell

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I thought that if the structures were so obvious, I'd have no trouble spotting them. I saw the picture of the fish at the start, then something I thought was an angry lizard which turned out to be a running cat. It went downhill from there.

ROFL saw the same things.
Angry Lizard.

Where the hell are these structures we're meant to see?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
It just look like a bunch of rock build-up and cliffs and stuff.

Sorry OP, but that's not evidence of aliens.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RPeternell
This is my last post to ATS. Ya'll call everything weather balloons. This site must be goverment owned! I am un-subscribing as I am sure many have. You all are the reason this world is the way it is. I will pursue! I will make this known! RPeternell

Well, you didn't last long, did you?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
First of all i don't think dimensions are to far away. I think the theory is that there are dimensions on top of our dimension. so we wouldn't have to travel far for that. I think this is just some real wishful thinking. Looked like natural formations to me. Don't get me wrong I know there are aliens out their, but this is not proof of them.
edit on 16-2-2012 by onlytruthwillsetyoufree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

NEXT!!!! You know the old saying if you can't stand the heat.....

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

There is no way to "unsubscribe"...you are trapped here for LIFE!!1one!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Another "WOW! I saw it on YouTUBE! IT HAS to be true! No Way! Jsut like in the MOVIES!

Really son. we are pro's here....

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I found similar images from right here on earth, they look like faces.

LOL!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

For the record: not one post in this thread said that anything was a weather balloon......

If you firmly believe that no one at this site is allowed to have independent thought, opinions or ideas, and that everyone MUST believe anything you show, with NO debate about it allowed......then you sir are just as bad as any government.

If you are going to present something here on ATS, you need to be prepared to receive critiques of what you present. They can be good or bad, depending on how you present your material, and what claims you are making.

Having people not accept what you are showing them is going to happen just about anywhere online, not just here at ATS.
Instead of throwing a temper tantrum and doing a /rage quit, why don't you instead LEARN from the experience on how to present your cases better? Hmmmm?

Just remember, here at ATS you always need to:

"Be polite."
"Be efficient."
"And have a plan to kill everyone you meet."

Oh wait......that's TF2 I'm thinking about. Right. This is ATS...so......GO WILD!

edit on 16-2-2012 by eriktheawful because: spelling

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Are you the person that made the video?

If you are, what were those images that had their visibility set to zero and that were changed to 100% visible, over the ESA image? Were they some kind of "processing" of the image?

And why are you using a 3D reconstruction instead of using a real photo? That's a mistake many people make.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rr

Open minded people are wise thinkers.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

informed topics receive informed responses

need to understand the info before you can open your mind to it.

you can tell some one the sky is blue, but if they dont know what a sky is or the color blue then it would be hard for that person to have an open mind. see what i mean friend.
edit on 17-2-2012 by omegacorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I suppose the author of the video also sees faces and animals in clouds too...

Rubbish!

It's rocks, dude!

It does not rock.

top topics

join