It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Girls Hate Each Other.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Awhile ago i found this extraordinary girl on youtube which is probably the most intelligent girl i have ever seen. (I live in sweden by the way). Everything she says just ooze truth. And quite often, she says things that are really controversial and part of the "Female secrets", which are usually taboo for any female to reveal...

I have chosen two of her best clips here, hopefully they will illustrate what i mean.

Why girls hate each other

How to trick people into thinking you are good looking.

edit on 15-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
No to be disrespectful but you don't get out much do you..
It's not like any woman on the planet wouldn't tell you these things already if you actually took time to ask them - Though thankfully, by the time we hit 30 we've grown out of such vapid things.

I'm sure this young lady in question is greatful to you for upping her interlube fame and fortune via her making vids of the bleeding obvious.

Signed..
A whore black eyeshadow wearing, albino weirdo. x
edit on 15-2-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
No to be disrespectful but you don't get out much do you..
It's not like any woman on the planet wouldn't tell you these things already if you actually took time to ask them - Though thankfully, by the time we hit 30 we've grown out of such vapid things.

I'm sure this young lady in question is greatful to you for upping her interlube fame and fortune via her making vids of the bleeding obvious.

Signed..
A whore black eyeshadow wearing, albino weirdo. x
edit on 15-2-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

Oh believe me, i have talked to plenty of girls in my youth. They are rarely as honest as this one, at least not over here in sweden. I mean how many girls in make-up have you actually met that approach you and tell you straight to the face "You may think i am hot now, but im really ugly under all this makeup, wanna see?"

That is usually something you will only find out when it is too late.

edit on 15-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Aww come on, it might be in the wrong forum (possibly jokes was better) but she does have a great sense of humour. I thought it was fabulous. I have revealed man secrets in the past accidentally, it's nice to see it happening from the other side too, just for a change!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

She's not doing that though. It's on the internet, inhibitions are less important on the web broseph.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Dunno about you but my friend..... she happens to be a lesbian, would think otherwise.

edit on 15-2-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by Suspiria

Aww come on, it might be in the wrong forum (possibly jokes was better) but she does have a great sense of humour. I thought it was fabulous. I have revealed man secrets in the past accidentally, it's nice to see it happening from the other side too, just for a change!

Jokes? Why would this fit in jokes? This is no joke. This is the truth.

Sure she may be kinda funny in how she articulates it, but it is no joke.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
These videos are o.k, her others are pretty cringe worthy - like her recent one where she eats cinnamon, 3min of the video she seemed to be everything that she seemed to appose in the videos you linked.

As for girls wearing makeup, which she addressed in the vid you posted, i much prefer when they wear minimum. I understand some makeup can compliment a woman's look and im all down for a little bit of blusher and eye makeup w/e, but too much and they start looking fake, especially when coated in layers of fake tan.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
These videos are o.k, her others are pretty cringe worthy - like her recent one where she eats cinnamon, 3min of the video she seemed to be everything that she seemed to appose in the videos you linked.

As for girls wearing makeup, which she addressed in the vid you posted, i much prefer when they wear minimum. I understand some makeup can compliment a woman's look and im all down for a little bit of blusher and eye makeup w/e, but too much and they start looking fake, especially when coated in layers of fake tan.

Then you have the morning dilemma, i did that with her... impossible, nah...anyway i gotta go ill call you after work

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Jokes? Why would this fit in jokes? This is no joke. This is the truth.

Sure she may be kinda funny in how she articulates it, but it is no joke.

Apologies and I stand corrected but it is also observational comedy unless I'm very much mistaken, hence possibly fitting in the jokes section too. No offence intended!

edit on 15/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Clarification

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
If it isn't a joke why are the videos in the comedy section of youtube?

Because it's supposed to be funny.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

Granted i have not seen all of here videos, and not everyone is a masterpiece of course. These 2 i linked are the ones that, at least according to me, are masterpieces.

Maybe the rest are crap i dunno, but judging fromt these two i linked here, i would doubt the general level of them to be "cringeworthy".

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ironically, reading the comments only confirms what is ''obvious'' as this guy said.....we all judge.
Personally I enjoy her videos, they are entertaining. If everyone never talked about what's obvious from their own perspective noone would ever be talking at all right...

The good old close mindedness of intellectual arrogance

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

You gotta watch the one about feminist, she goes hard at it and nails it.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Watched a few minutes of the first vid and it occurred to me that you would probably not listen to a word she said, if she was fat, ugly and flat chested. So while she may have a bit of a following on youtube with people nodding in agreement at what she is saying, the whole thing feels like an exercise in hypocrisy to me...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
Watched a few minutes of the first vid and it occurred to me that you would probably not listen to a word she said, if she was fat, ugly and flat chested. So while she may have a bit of a following on youtube with people nodding in agreement at what she is saying, the whole thing feels like an exercise in hypocrisy to me...

That first one starts to be good at around the 2 minute mark, just fyi.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Hehehe...doing exactly what is talked about in the video. There's plenty of successful video bloggers out there who are fat, ugly and flat chested as you say. The key is having presence and charisma, good content and any minor skill at video editing so it doesn't sound like a 5-6 minutes ramble fest with downtime....oh and humour helps a lot.

I'm not saying being good looking doesn't help, that would be a hypocritical statement. Lets face it, there will always be the animal in us that respond to that kind of stimulus. Why do you think there is so much sexual inuendos in media entertainement and advertisement?....because it works to get people's attention, either positively or negatively

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Though thankfully, by the time we hit 30 we've grown out of such vapid things.

Yeah, right.

You ladies are downright catty with each other, and often treat your best friend worse than a guy would treat an enemy or rival.

And, this continues (if not getting worse) as age sets in, at least from what I've seen. I've seen more fights over things guys would see as completely trivial (if they'd even take issue at all).

Don't get me wrong, I love women, and most treat me quite well, but I just don't get how you treat each other sometimes...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Haha these videos made me laugh.

I have seen this chick before. I don't really watch her vids cause I dealt with the kinds of chicks she mocks in her vids for years lol.

The "how to look hot" vid had me cracking up. As a former dancer if you men only saw these women BEFORE their make up session you'd think twice. Yea it's that much of a process these chicks do. It always made me laugh. I was done in 15mins the rest took hours to prepare.

It was the same for when I went out and there was a group of us. You had a half who took forever and the other half who took less than 20mins lol. The fake tan and eye make up was the best because here if you go out that is ALL you see. It makes me laugh cause it's FL you don't need fake tan! It's funny to see these chicks on the beach with spray tan, bleached hair and make up.

I found the vids funny but I have always seen this in women and I am a female! I have very few female friends for this reason. I learned at an early age how women are. Maybe it's because I have an identical twin and competition was there since birth so it's easier to see. IDK lol I am just very relaxed and I don't like the whole drama catty girl thing. It's draining. I always like a few close friends and most of my friends are guys and a few females. My female friends are a lot like me which is probably why I can hang with them easier.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
She cracks me up. I love her morning dilemma video as well. I think she sheds light on what most average young women think, but don't say.
And she does it with odd sense of humor, which is what entices people to watch.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join