It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Pentagon and congress consultant : Eisenhower had 3 secret meetings with aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Well this is fun.

President Eisenhower had three secret meetings with aliens, former Pentagon consultant claims

Former American President Dwight D. Eisenhower had three secret meetings with aliens, a former US government consultant has claimed.

The 34th President of the United States met the extra terrestrials at a remote air base in New Mexico in 1954, according to lecturer and author Timothy Good.

Eisenhower and other FBI officials are said to have organised the showdown with the space creatures by sending out 'telepathic messages'.

The two parties finally met up on three separate occasions at the Holloman Air Force base and there were 'many witnesses'.

'Aliens have made both formal and informal contact with thousands of people throughout the world from all walks of life,' he added.

The initial meeting is supposed to have taken place with aliens who were 'Nordic' in appearance, but the agreement was eventually 'signed' with a race called 'Alien Greys'.

Aren't the Greys considered ``evil``??

Anyway, I know this is the daily fail, but it's still interesting.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Didn't I read this on the cover of one of *those* papers in a grocery line before.....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yes, the Nordic Space Hippies met with Eisenhower first to offer their assistance to achieving world peace.

But they declined and instead made an agreement with the Greys
who are allied with the Satanic Nazi Pedophile Illuminati scum.

And then it was business as usual.

Or so the story goes...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Well that explains a lot.

Did the Grey wipe out the Nordics aliens then?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

yup that is the story... how many souls must be taken to fuel a dark sun and an expanding planet? 1 and 1 are 2 plus 1 IS 3 ... 4x7x13x666 is definitely not the golden mean. Good luck ya'll!!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Didn't I read this on the cover of one of *those* papers in a grocery line before.....

You mean the best investigative reporting on the planet? One of those papers?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I have just read this article and was going to make a thread on here, good job I searched first!

I find this VERY interesting as it comes from the daily mail, which I think is a very respectable paper in the uk (as far as newspapers can be respectable with todays standards!)

I think they are definately having a gradual disclosure on aliens, letting out little stories like this to test the publics reaction. I expect to see many more bigger stories and revelations in the coming months!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Well that explains a lot.

Did the Grey wipe out the Nordics aliens then?

Nah, they gave the little grey bstards a good probing and buzzed away.
The Grey's have been getting back at humanity ever since.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Holloman AFB is supposedly where the encounter with aliens happened and the idea of close encounters of the third kind came from isn't it? (read that somewhere) And if I remember right lots of strange things happened there in that time frame so hummm.. wonder what they talked about.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
What else do we know about this Timothy Good?

top topics

join