It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are having a lot of strange behaviour at our house.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I've got two digital camera setup right now recording in my daughter's room where a lot of the activity happens. I'm sleeping in her room with a lamp on tonight. Actually I have a bed setup in her room and sleep in here often because she is too scared to be alone. She just turned 17 so this must really be freaking her out. I have two cats on my bed too, but they are not in the shots. One is aimed at my daughter sleeping and her dresser and the other at the door. Already had some things happen tonight. So maybe I'll pick up something. I really need to get some sleep, I only got a few hours the last few nights.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by shell310

If you have had enough of these occurrences and are ready to seek help with a church.

From my own experiences, the best thing to do is to ring straight through to the Bishops offices. I was lucky to speak to the Bishop himself and was within contact with the exorcist priest lay worker within an hour. Most vocational lay will have the gift of discernment of spirit - they will let you know if there is little or grave concern.

Some info to tuck into the back of your mind .... A demon can show itself in the form - your guardian angel, an imaginary friend, a deceased relative - yet it cannot by definition stand anything from the light (God) and if questioned it will show its weakness. An infestation can start slowly and develop into a full blown possession without anyone knowing.
edit on 14-2-2012 by DonaldD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I agree with the above poster... Also, stop trying to take pictures and recording, it isn't going to matter.. It just fuels more frequent activity... try to ignore everything until a bishop can get there and get rid of this thing..

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
shell310, I lived in a house very similar to what you described apart from the scratches.
Things would move around the place and when I would enter through the front door
something would chase me all the way down the hallway. At times I would break into a run
yelling at the thing to f*@# off! The library had a frosted glass door and we would often catch
a glimps of someone walking past but no body was there.
I eventually left the house and 12 years later my current house is built on an ancient
Aboriginal burial ground. There are new homes being built around the corner from me and
the builders have found human remains while ground leveling. But there are no ghosts here,
well so I thought but on the Saturday just gone my 5 year old son came to me saying the
tea spoon in the kitchen was floating. Here we go again

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

Oh my gosh, so we may never have been seeing what we thought was my grandma? I always thought it was her when we smelled her perfume or a cold hand on an arm or the dishes moving. But every now and again this thing would appear and scare us (well not too bad, we are pretty used to it) but the scratches have me worried. We are at the point where when we know it's here we go chasing it around the house trying to catch it on video or get a picture. Can it show itself looking like an alien too? Just wondering because we have a pic of what looks like a face hubby took right after a straw came floating out of the kitchen and my daughter has said she has seen one a couple times in the house. Sometimes I think we are going nuts but we have the pics and we all see it so we can't be all crazy.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Here is that pic my hubby took right after we saw a straw come floating our of the kitchen. My girlfriend pointed out she saw a face. And no the kitchen was not on fire.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
shell310, I lived in a house very similar to what you described apart from the scratches.
Things would move around the place and when I would enter through the front door
something would chase me all the way down the hallway. At times I would break into a run
yelling at the thing to f*@# off! The library had a frosted glass door and we would often catch
a glimps of someone walking past but no body was there.
tI eventually left the house and 12 years later my current house is built on an ancient
Aboriginal burial ground. There are new homes being built around the corner from me and
the builders have found human remains while ground leveling. But there are no ghosts here,
well so I thought but on the Saturday just gone my 5 year old son came to me saying the
tea spoon in the kitchen was floating. Here we go again

That's how it first started, as stuff just moving by themselves. Then cold spots, voices, shadows. AT first we were thinking it was cool and it was just dead family members but now we know there's a bad one here.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I used to get the perfume smell too

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Many people who talk about their experiences with ghosts generally carry one major similar theme: these are not happy ghosts. Within that context, we can know that these are not Heavenly ghosts.

Regarding your photo - Satin/Devil/Demon/Morning Star/Lucifer is known to be the light bearer.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I really don't want to go to sleep now because it seems to be here lurking about. I have two camera recording in the room, maybe that will keep it away. I am so tired as always, I never get enough sleep because I get woken up all through the night several times a week with noises, my bed being bumped, feeling like there's a face right close to mine, but I'm leaving the lamp on and that seems to deter it a bit so I will try to get some sleep. 7 am comes early and it alread 3:44 am. Night.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Best of luck with the sleep I hope you get some!! I'm nt sure entirely about religious means of getting rid of these things, as I'm not religious (athiest) so I don't really know what to advise on removing them, I guess whatever works best for you
so best of luck and will keep an eye on your thread for updates.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
OP,

I know that paranormal events are 100% real in our world

Here is my caught paranormal activity

How we cleared out the spirits is we play the gayatri mantra every so often to ward off these spirit imps as I've been told that this was.

For anyone that feels they are haunted or has unsettled activity in their house, Please play this song for an hour each day on your speakers throughout the whole house. I can't prove or explain how this works, but trust me it does.

I have a work friend who after watching my video, tell me about his issues after moving into his new house with the ability to not get a good night sleep, so I gave him this powerful pryer to play and the next morning he said he and his girlfriend had their first deep and restful sleep in the house. I knew it worked for me, but it was satisfying to hear it helped him.

Hope this helps you

Sirric

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
If it's followed you to different homes it could be a loved one seeking closure. Some spirits need closure too, letting them know you love them and that you forgive them. That is usually what they need to move on.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Get help and get it fast!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I recorded on two cameras last night and just finished reviewing them. The batteries died for the second time last night and nothing showed up. I can't find my charger for the other camera, it's almost dead too. And it didn't record even though I know I turned it on and set it to record. I didn't feel anything or get woken up but I only slept from 4 am till 7.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

wow, that 'fire' pic sure has alot of energy.
It sounds like your whole family is in tune to the spirit world which seems also to attract them. furthermore if both your children are teenagers, then you have that poltergeist theory that they are created from the energy of the children.
The scratches appearing in 2's instead of 3's is puzzling if it is a negative energy.
I would trust in your feelings of your grandmother's presence though. especially if accompanied by her perfume. Evil entities can assume any appearance, but they cannot fool your feelings and intuition.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
First of all, I do believe you because I have seen similar things and a whole lot worse.
I am part of a paranormal investigation team and would help you myself if I could.
Unfortunately, I do not have the means to travel to Vancouver.
I will give you a tip on finding a group in your area, if you wish to do so.
If anyone tries to charge you for their services, they are a fraud.
Any respectable paranormal investigator will help you free of charge.
As far as what I think is causing this activity, based on what I've read and seen here, I do not think this is of demonic nature.
If it was, you would know really quick.
A spirit can be malevolent without being a demon.
I think you have an angry and/or confused spirit, and it's possible that it could be doing what it's doing to gain your attention for some reason.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
We had a demonic spirit in our house at one time, as well. My husband actually heard a voice telling him to "get out of the house" and a man who was working for the guy replacing our deck said he felt a sense of evil in our house (without knowing anything about it...which was very interesting, and confirmed what we thought.) Our house has a long and sordid history, which we did NOT know before we bought it...

Anyway, we had a group of Christian friends come over and we prayed over each room. Christians believe that evil spirits have no power when confronted with the name of Jesus, so that's what we did. Something along the lines of "In the name of Jesus Christ, we command you to leave this house immediately."

It's been almost 7 years and we haven't had any problems since.

You may not be religious now, but I still suggest you give this a try. And if it works, then perhaps you should reconsider your thoughts about God and Jesus. :-)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY

I was thinking that hubby may have a male spirit attached to him because before he and I met and started living together (he is my second husband) he lived in a townhouse where a young man in his mid 20's had shot himself and died. His girlfriend had dumped him so he took his own life in his bedroom. Hubby said that is when he started to experience paranormal things. When we were dating I would see a man's shadow walking around in his apartment and turning radios and light off and on, closing doors, opening cupboards. He then moved in with me and we both continued to see strange things. I never had that many strange things happen till he and I lived together. Could it be that this spirit has attached himself to my husband because he lived in the same house where the man died? Could he be trying to tell us something? We have asked out loud what do you want but didn't hear anything. My daughter wants to hold a seance or leave out paper and a pen and ask it questions when we feel it here.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

I'm not very religious at all but I do say the Lords Prayer when I am scared or I say " In the name of the lord Jesus Christ, I rebuke you, begone" I have to say that several times before it will leave, but it always comes back a short time later.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join