It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are having a lot of strange behaviour at our house.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
For the past 12 or so years we have had many strange things happen to my family. My husband, daughter, son and I have have seen, heard and felt several ghosts or spirits. Things move by themselves sometimes several times a week. Things will disappear and reappear later in an odd spot. Like hubby's rings will go missing off his fingers and reappear in a kitchen cupboard days later. His reading glasses go missing all the time from his desk and will reappear downstairs on the coffee table. Stuff like that. Cupbaords open and close, the microwave will open and close and beep, furniture turned around, dishes slide off the counter or table. We see several apparitions in the house regularly. We've seen his Dad, my Mom, my Grandma, a little boy, a cat, and a man in his 20's. Hubby and my daughter have been experiencing scratches on their back and stomache several times in the last few years. The most recent were two weeks ago when they both were scratched two seperate times in one week. They are 3 scratches and all the same length and space apart. I took pics. We had some orbs floating around in my daughter's room last week, I have pics of them. And just two nights ago we literally chased a ghost around the house trying to get a picture of it and caught it in her bedroom. She followed it to a corner of her room and took a picture as it went to a poster on her wall. She took three of them, two without flash and one with. We have tried putting sea salt around the house but that has done nothing, she sleeps with a cross around her neck but still it keeps happening. Next we are going to say a St Michael's Prayer and burn sage. Not sure what else to do but keep trying to catch it.

Scratches on hubby:

Scratches on my daughter's back shoulder:

Scratches on her lower back:

Large orbs floating/flying around her room:

Poster with flash on:

Poster without flash:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Those pics of hubby's scratches are from a few years ago, I could not find the recent ones he has gotten. I'm still looking through the camera for them. But they are very much the same.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
you should do one of those recordings like in that movie paranormal activity

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
well if this is not a troll, and these things are happening, seek out a holy man of your belief system and see if they can help.

there was some strange activity when we first moved into my new house, depending on your beliefs do what you feel you need to do.

I stuck with mine and everything seems fine now.
edit on 14-2-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by shell310

I S@F since I don't think you are lying to us otherwise why would you waste your time scratching your back and posting pictures on ATS, what would you gain from that?

Anyway, I believe your story, and would like to tell you your not alone in paranormal experiences. At my nana's house there would be stuff moving all the time, and you would always feel uneasy (like someone was watching you).
I think what you might have is quite possibly a demonic being, and I link that because of the scratches you've shown us. However, I'm no expert so if you think its been getting worse call a paranormal team or something to see if you can get professional help.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I know, I want to but we only have a cheap crappy cam corder that keeps going out of focus and hubby doesn't want to shell out 600 bucks to have the place wired and me sitting all day searching through video footage. I'm occasionally leaving my webcam on but it doesn't come in too clear. Each time we do try to record, our devices either turn off, die suddenly or refuse to work. It's like it doesn't like it's picture taken. I do have old footage come to think of it from about 10 years ago on cassette tapes when I used an old big cam corder. I'll have to see if I can find it. I did catch something then but only brief.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I would really go with the sage and such. Sounds like though you may have some ghosts that you know there is but,you also a demonic presence there with the scratching. I would also contact a local ghost hunters group around where you live.They don't charge for their services and will help you with documenting and getting rid of w/e you have there.Also I would make it very clear to everyone in the house that there is to be NO Ouijas boards nor contact of ANY kind with the spirits.You need to close whatever portal is open there and keep it closed.It sounds like these spirits are already very active and you don't want them to become any more so.If they are already scratching and such theres no telling what they'll do next. Good luck and be careful.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Dimithae because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Other people have told me they think we have a demon. It not only scratches them but has pushed my daughter up AND down the stairs. She hasn't fallen but she felt a hand on her pushing her both times. My son and I have never been scratched. I don't know why it would be going after hubby and my daughter. They both said that they felt something in the room with them and it was angry with them.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
As for contacting the spirits we sometimes think of and call out for my grandma or mom when we are scared and they will come and scare off the bad spirit. It's like a dark cold feeling that makes us scared but when granma shows up it leaves and the air goes back to warn again and we feel fine again. We can feel when it shows up because sometimes our house will smell like we didn't take out the garbage for awhile, the cats freak and run and hide and it gets cold and sometimes a breeze and no windows are even open. It's been happening for like 12 years now. We've moved 3 times and it's still with us. I was thinking about contacting someone who knows about this stuff but I didn't know if I had to pay for a removal of bad spirits ir if they are for real. I'm near Vancouver, B.C. Canada.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Has the family seen black masses of any shape or form, do they smell foul odours in parts of the house that can not be identified. Have any of the family members behaviour and/or personality changed?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

Yes, the other night was the most recent time I saw a large back mass come to me from behind while I was on the computer in my livingroom. I was alone, with just a lamp on and I was in a bad mood. I saw it out of the corner of my eye and it scared the crap out of me. I started to imagine a white light around me and thought happy thoughts and started singing and it went away. And yes we have smelled what we thought was rotten garbage a few times but not very often, only maybe 4 times total. As for personality, my daughter and hubby are cranky quite a lot but I just thought it was from lack of sleep, pms, teenage, that kind of thing.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Something to consider is poltergeist activity is usually focused around young females, does this seem to happen more often in your daughters presence and or when she is agitated? just a thought.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

It seems to happen any time. When we are sleeping or late at night mostly. Even when we are not even home. We will come home and put our key in the lock, unlock and go to turn the handle and the lock will re lock itself as if someone is on the inside turning the deadbolt but no one was home. This has happened about 5 or 6 times now to hubby, me and my son.
edit on 14-2-2012 by shell310 because: spelling mistake

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

well I know most Church's would probably have someone come over and pray over the house, even if you are not part of their faith, couldn't hurt to try that, maybe hit up a few and have them come on different days just to see.

Maybe try that before spending money on getting someone to look into it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Wow, I know where you are coming from I have experienced same/similar things before, I found that fear Lisa feeds it? Well more so negative energy.

I can attest to the electronic gear failing, couple years back I went to stay with my mum and her partner for a few months and I originally left there house because of these things happening to me! Anyhow I went back and I thought it was all good, and it started happening again after about a week, so I hooked up mums $1200 cam corder on a tripod in the hall way and had it night vision.

I checked it the next day and it had recorded only 10 minutes! The only thing it recorded was a slight camera shake
Before turning off, the next night I plugged it into the power point so it couldn't go flat, and the Next day the power cord was pulled out of the wall! And recorded only 2 Minutes, things got real creepy and I left the next day lol.

My experiences were freaky too, I had scratches, been held
Down, paralysis, had my computer turned on and off, had a light
Globe unscrew and land on my bed, cutlery thrown around and hear footsteps and whispers etc, but whatever it was didn't like cats! I found sleeping with 3 cats locked in the room made things a bit calmer and the cats kinda made
Me feel safe, and they would sleep on me and my
Pillows.

I get jitters just talking about it!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

That's what I was thinking, we are not religious. Not sure what to believe really. But I think we would have to "make a donation" to their church if we asked soemone to bless our house. I'm a little afraid to only because everyone knows everyone here and people like to gossip. I'm not sure how "weird" we will be perceived by our community. Maybe if I go to the church a few blocks away and ask for help but ask them to also keep it anonymous.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlanQaida
Wow, I know where you are coming from I have experienced same/similar things before, I found that fear Lisa feeds it? Well more so negative energy.

I can attest to the electronic gear failing, couple years back I went to stay with my mum and her partner for a few months and I originally left there house because of these things happening to me! Anyhow I went back and I thought it was all good, and it started happening again after about a week, so I hooked up mums $1200 cam corder on a tripod in the hall way and had it night vision.

I checked it the next day and it had recorded only 10 minutes! The only thing it recorded was a slight camera shake
Before turning off, the next night I plugged it into the power point so it couldn't go flat, and the Next day the power cord was pulled out of the wall! And recorded only 2 Minutes, things got real creepy and I left the next day lol.

My experiences were freaky too, I had scratches, been held
Down, paralysis, had my computer turned on and off, had a light
Globe unscrew and land on my bed, cutlery thrown around and hear footsteps and whispers etc, but whatever it was didn't like cats! I found sleeping with 3 cats locked in the room made things a bit calmer and the cats kinda made
Me feel safe, and they would sleep on me and my
Pillows.

I get jitters just talking about it!

That's the same thing with me, I tried video taping it many years ago like 10 years and it cut out segments of the video footage. I set up the camera right after we walked into the living room and it was cold and breezy and the furniture was all turned around. I looked at the footage and did see a brief image of a grey/pale thing floating about the room but only briefly. I have to dig that out and look at it again. I think I will maybe try setting up my big old camera that uses thsoe cassettes and see if it'll catch something again. I hope I can find the dang thing, we moved a couple years agot to here and I have no idea where it is now.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Why not document the events on video for all to see? A few scratch marks is not convincing. I get those too when I scratch myself.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I am videoing a lot more now lately hoping to catch it. I might have to invest in a good night light so the camera video can see in the dark. A lot of activity is when it's late at night, especially aroung 2 to 5 am or so. I'll have to clean my daughter's room first, it's a bit of a mess lol.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Yeah the cameras are tricky, I had planned to have 4 or 5 cameras recording all directions but all recording each other, I figured if 1 went offline then the others could record it happening, my mum tried one of the ghost box recording things where she had an old tape recorder and recorded the static, she burned the tape the next day and wouldn't tell me what she heard. So I don't advise doing one of those

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join