It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do YOU love Israel?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

You're wrong though - it did work for both Irgun and the IRA.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

You are jumping to the conclusion that I agree or sympathise with Israels way of handling the situation in the Middle East.

What I took offence to was Hatori's backing of employing terrorist sensibilities and praising the IRA when he/she appears to have not witnessed first hand the fallout of a terrorist attack.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

But thats the thing, some peoples terrorists are other peoples freedom fighters. Nelson Mandela was once considered a terrorist and put in jail.

It's about the power relationships, if you dont have the power of the state and a military industrial complex, then you must resort to other tactics to make your point. I certainly do not condone the murdering of innocents, but our own governments are just as guilty as terrorist organisations in killing civillians.

Surely it is more cowardly to drop bombs from planes or rockets from an unmanned drone, being operated by someone thousands of miles away? Drone attacks have killed more innocent people in Pakistan than their intended terrorist targets.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

I must have missed the part where Northern Ireland had ceased to exist?

Weren't the Irgun disbanded and disarmed in 1948?

Not one terrorist organisation as far as I know has actually managed to achieve anything apart from pi**ing people off and murdering innocent civillians?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Firstly I think Nelson Mandela is an unfair camparison, as far as I know he never killed an innocent person, in fact, his "armed campaign" was carried out in such a way that nobody would even get hurt let alone killed and this is what I am talking about.

Terrorists in my eyes are people that are specifically out to attack unarmed, uninvolved civilian targets and this is cowardly surely you must agree.

The drone attacks (which I do not condone I must add) at least have an "intended" terrorist target, there is a purpose to the attack, an aim, not the indiscriminate slaughter of anybody just to try and make a point
edit on 14-2-2012 by Truth_Hz because: update to include reply to link

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Because it's the land where my Savior and King walked and because Israel should exist. The light of the world came to them originally, many of them may have rejected him but the hundreds of thousands of jews Christ converted spread the word of him throughout the world as far and as fast as they could in those days.

People have this misconception that all jews are evil. They heap upon a people more hatred and anger than they deserve. This is no different than a black person saying all white people are evil because their ancestors in the U.S. enslaved africans in the distant past, thus cursing every white person that never had anything to do with that and the cycle of hate will never end.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
who love israel??? is this a joke??

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

I Love Israel for the Samson Option.

If they are under attack, and losing, and nukes become the option, they have a nuke pointed at every Major City within the reach of their abilities. The US had better hope they cant reach the Homeland
you see, their is a Terrorist country that will Nuke the US, it's your ally, Israel.
In a time near the end, God's Chosen, have chosen for us all.
Now that's a country I want to support.

Actually after 9/11 there was a comprehensive radiological survey done in New York and there were incredible strong readings coming from the Israeli embassy. No doubt they have their nuke planted in that building, and will evacuate it and blow it up when they feel threatened enough.

Oh for the love of god...how do people come up with this #??

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I'll make the difference here and say:I don't like anyone in the Middle East area.

The goverments on all sides are using propaganda and brainwashing for their own purposes and they make me sick.They play the game pretty well,because they have succeded into making everyone in the world take sides.
Why should we take the side of Israel or Iran or Palestine?Our own countries have problems of their own,let's focus on them instead.
Most of the wars in the last 20 years are because of them.And Israel is just using USA to play the boogeyman for everyone in the area.
They are at war with each other for the last 50 years and they can't find a solution.Instead of sitting down and find a solution,they all play bully one way or the other.

The only problem is that they are dragging into wars the rest of the world.

My proposal:We should let them bomb/nuke each other and go on with our lives.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
All yes one more thing they do have the best Pizza and Bubble gum ice cream in Ashdod Israel two more reasons to Love them..

Could your bar be set any lower?

Child molesters have great candy too I hear!

... just sayin'

IRM

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

My proposal:We should let them bomb/nuke each other and go on with our lives.

Ah yes, because letting the middle east destabilise into all out war wont affect the rest of the world at ALL right? You realise there are millions of muslims who DONT live in the middle east right? That the worlds largest oil reserves by far are located there and that, generaly, its best for the world NOT to have the whole middle section at war.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I don't 'love them'.
They have a right to exist. People forget that. They are a soverign nation.
I support their right to exist; their right to their country; and their right to protect it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Because the most high God creator of heaven and earth established them and made a covenant with them forever that they will be his people the apple of his eye. The people in which he has chosen to deal with the world through. The people in which our mighty savior came out of, the root of jessie and his throne will be established foreer more. The jews may not alll accept the messiah at this moment but , there will be a great revival and Israel will be saved. We are entering a time in which the holy word says the beginning of sorrows, the birth pangs for the salvation of Israel, the tribulation the great and terrible day of the lord.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Wow, this is rich.

An American accusing Israel of being a threat to the world. They can only dream of being half the war-mongers and threat to world stability their big brother America is.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Why do you love Isreal? BECAUSE THERE ARE GENETIC YOUTH THERE IN THE east AS THERE ARE GENETIC YOUTH IN THE west WHO ARE TOTALLY INNOCENT AND DONT DESERVE TO BE KILLED BY ANY.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
[COLOR=GOLD]

If it was up to me I would collect all the children of this planet first and replace them on another sphere away from all the ignorant adults. After that return for the WORTHY genetic adults to support their genetic growth (ADULTS WHO HAVE BEEN OBSERVED W/O KNOWING SINCE THEY WERE YOUTH) Then return to a planet full of those who wish to destroy each other and discuss the next step.

I used to see Israel as a youth before I learned many things and would wonder why is the place the Christ is said to be from so war torn I NEVER UNDERSTOOD THAT. 1 cannot see why there seems to be no way for all the nations to work together as 1 (unless there is hidden data owned by these global forces to produce a certain product- product being man or mankind soul energy or flesh) If there is no deception like this in play 1 has no understanding as to why build all these weapons NUKES /GERMS /CHEMS TO DESTROY THE SPECIES INSTEAD OF INVESTING ALL THAT MONEY INTO MEGA HOSPITALS OR MEGA SCHOOLS IN POOR EA*RTH LOCATIONS.

Have any ever thought that maybe the LORD placed the answers to humanity GENETICALLY in certain regions of negativity as a way to show development. Like if they grow past this form of ignorance then located in maybe a 3rd world country may be their advance potential in species development. But as long as they treat these regions with hatred or ignorance the SEEDS will never grow TO HELP THE SPECIES for they get killed too fast --SEE HOW THE GENETICS SECRETS CAN BE DESTROYED BY THE GENETIC SEEKING THE ANSWERS --- So 1 really wishes Israel and Iran the best in overcoming the ills that seem to drive the need for destruction.. JUST REMEMBER THE MAHDI AND MESSIAH MAY HAVE BEEN GROWN OVER AND OVER BUT THE IGNORANCE KEEPS THEM FROM NOT FULLY ENTERING TO HELP????????

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

[/COLOR]
edit on 2/14/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Right On,,,,I personally beleive that we are "allies" with israel because the bible says whoever isnt standing with israel during the end times doesnt get saved....is this why we kiss their *** ?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Because ... mmm because ... because ..

Cant find even one little reason .. sorry

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

9/11 has basically been proven that the hijackers were israeli moussad..........check out napolitanos show,,just before they cancelled it for blowing the hoax presidential race out of the water..

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
reply to post by 3danimator

9/11 has basically been proven that the hijackers were israeli moussad..........check out napolitanos show,,just before they cancelled it for blowing the hoax presidential race out of the water..

I'm not going to claim i know anything about that event because i was not there to see what happened and saying you know something about it when you were not there is second or thirdhand information which is bearing false witness and is lying.

9th commandment "you shall not bear false witness"
edit on 14-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join