It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official ATS Lost/Forgotten/Unapprecited Thread... Thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Have you ever posted anything you though was gold, and you only got three flags from it? You get the same number of stars as you do flags, but because it is such a low number it doesn't get anywhere? It sucks, huh? Well post your threads or other people's threads here to give that thread a second chance! Try to post links to them only if they had under 10 flags and less than 3 pages of replies.

(Watch when this thread gets only 3 flags and stars
)

Hopefully we can have concentrated goodness here. The point is to expose people to powerful ideas, not silly pictures or claims of you knowing all the answers. Preferably no super wacky conspiracies that have no proof, no American Idol crap, you know... stuff that actually you think ATS needs to see and be a part of.

Deny Ignorance!

EDIT: Don't be afraid to put your own stuff on here!
edit on 13-2-2012 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

Actually thats not such a bad idea. Do you think it up yourself or have you seen something similar elsewhere?

One criticism I have of ATS is that the main new topics page only lists the current 'top' discussions for 16 hours or so. This discourages longer and deeper discussions. So although I laud your efforts even if some worthy threads are revived through this one, they will likely only receive a handful of posts, as they have no way of getting back onto the 'charts'.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept

(Watch when this thread gets only 3 flags and stars
)

Well, PhysicsAdept, looks like that was a self-fulfilling prophecy

Time

ETA: oops, up to 4 flags now.
edit on 2/13/2012 by Time4aChange because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

edit on 2/13/2012 by Time4aChange because: double post

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by freethinker123

Yeah and I agree with that, it won't significantly change much... but in my opinion the chance of finding that one person who will bring up a good point, for personal or for public gain-- it is worth the try.

Also, I know I must not be the only one to do this, but often times I will look under the recent posts tab for where to fin the good stuff. So maybe if even one more person replies to that lost thread it has a slight more chance of being reignited
edit on 13-2-2012 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I think it would be good to ask on the board questions forum for a java script function maybe under the 'top topics' section that links users to a random thread from anytime in ATS's history.
I know a lot of the time it might display a silly thread or something unimportant but I bet it would help for old conspiracies or problems to be solved, have the discussion reignited and preserve the news and conspiracy history on this site.
Seems like a cool idea because some things never get old and because of the huge amount of information so much stuff gets forgotten.

Likewise as the OP explained, important things may just be posted at the wrong time or not be easy to create conversation about, and this could change with time.
It could be called “ATS cold cases” or something.
I hope people understand what I am trying to explain here.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Time4aChange

Ooo four flags, well I guess my work is done here! Thanks everyone for posting! All I wanted was the flags! Muahahahaha... ha... just kidding.

Any links though? I am hoping to get some soon. I was thinking about putting one or two of mine up here, but I did not want to seem egocentric so I will pass.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

yup i have a Stack of them...

Fortunatly i care very little about stars and flags

Star and flag for your thread though good sir...

edit on 13-2-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
R E A D

It might help if we flag it haha

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Wow, yes you do have quite a few. Would you give us a specific one you want revisited? I think I want the point of this to be to resolve things... to get that one question finally answered, or to get that question out there further. Or perhaps you have the answer, and that is what should be protruded.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept
reply to post by Akragon

Wow, yes you do have quite a few. Would you give us a specific one you want revisited? I think I want the point of this to be to resolve things... to get that one question finally answered, or to get that question out there further. Or perhaps you have the answer, and that is what should be protruded.

Not really... if people are curious their natural reaction will be to search...

I have answers, but they are my answers... and may not be anothers...

I ask no one to listen to me... We all find our own truth...

Though im exceedingly happy when i can point someone in the "right direction"

Feel free to wander my threads if you like... im happy to answer questions if i can... but i have no interest in hijacking this lovely thread

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Will do! As I also invite you to do the same with my threads. Perhaps I will meander in to one of your threads here soon... I must carefully choose to which one I want to incite conversation...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

FINANCIAL TYRANNY: The Final Sections

A huge investigation on the Financial fraud by the feds/bankers, by David Wilcock

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Here is mine, it was my first thread as well, sucked that some people didn't even bother to read the source of my thread.

Reviving threads is an excellent idea!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
ty op - great idea - but please @ ALL - a HEADLINE..at least

Paypal blocks German business because of the 1962 Cuba embargo

Proof for "planned [nuclear] demolition" of WTC

there was a scandal in the 80s because some guy found the blueprints for the wtc demolition device

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Sometimes, what people need to know isn't necessarily what they are interested in...hence, the reason some threads go largely ignored or unnoticed.

An interesting lesson, in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Good idea!

I made a thread a while back, it didn't get much attention. This was disappointing to me because I was really hoping more people would post suggestions.

I dont really care about getting stars and flags, I just want some thought provoking material. That being said here is my thread.

A Thread to Feed Your Head

Enjoy and please post if you wish

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I wrote a thread on Revelation ch6 called "Four Horsemen-Why?", and was intending to call the follow-up thread;
Four Horsemen-How?

There was a last-minute change of title, which was obviously a mistake.
edit on 14-2-2012 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I didn't write the thread myself, but the "Hidden Hand" thread, with the "Illuminati Insider" was a very very very good read. It's one of the many reasons I started coming here. The thread has gained some notoriety from other websites, so it may not be forgotten or under appreciated, but I think others should know about it.

edit on 14-2-2012 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join