It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal Anti Ron Paul messaging on Freedom Watch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a politician. By definition, he will play the game the exact same way every other one does. And yet you feed into it every single time.

When will you people learn that politicians and members of the political game cannot be trusted? Either they are sheep or they are snakes. There is nothing else to it.

Wake up and smell the bull#.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
sticking to the question: I heard "NO." immediately after the judge spoke, and it was not his, NOR the guests voice.

line2

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by theconspirator

You mean you think that accidental triangle the mobile-phone filmer does with his hands, would be some kind of planted subliminal message about the illuminati? Ever heard the saying, if you search for a pattern, you will find one?

I think the prevailing subliminal message here is actually the fact that there are so many people trying to find some illuminati figures and signs in everything. Personally i think this is just a major distraction though.

edit on 13-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

I think this is great point, regarding the so-called illuminati symbolism-

Entire forums have been built around it, and it has become a trend, of sorts-

There isn't much you can do with it, once you find it, but it seems to keep the kids occupied-

Which is, of course, the intent-

It is interesting to note that the ones who are so quick to find said symbolism are also very quick to shoot down any kind of political discourse...(at least that has been my experience)-

Citing their all too prevelent opinion that 'none of it matters, anyway'-

Which is disturbing...it fosters the belief that nothing can be done, which gives way to a dangerous complacency-

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I heard a guy ask a several questions and then other guy answer with "no, well ". Of course what would the point of putting a "subiminal message in a show nobody watched?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
reply to post by BBobb

The person saying "No" is not his guest, or him speaking. It is just a spoken word, from nobody on the program

Bull. This is the biggest "they're all out to get RP" stretch I have seen yet.

Can you even prove that he says "no" and not "ya know"? Can you prove that it is not the speakers voice?

Ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

Yes You can plainly here the no, THEY ARE TOYING WITH US

top topics

<< 1   >>

join