It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal Anti Ron Paul messaging on Freedom Watch

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well I have been a reader of ATS for about 3 years now. Never had a reason to make a profile or post anything until now, so enjoy. (Dont be too hard on my 1st post)

With all the hype I have been reading on the internet about Freedom Watch being canceled for whatever reason, I thought i might sit down and watch the last episode. It was sure to be a good one, and man, I didnt think it was going to consume my night.
The judge had a guest on talking about Ron Paul, in a good light of course. He asks a question, which was more of like a statement about Ron Paul, his chances at the White House and his role in the revolution. Right after he finishes his sentence, I notice a faint something in the background. I played it off as the few drinks I had, but the more I sat there, the more I had to rewind it. And sure enough.... well lets just say i grabbed my camera phone, spent a couple hours making a youtube account and ATS account, and here we are. Turn your volume up, and you tell me what you think. Enjoy!

Sorry, to clarify, It is not an image. It is a faint voice in the background, directly after the Judge finishes talking.

edit on 13-2-2012 by theconspirator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

You mean you think that accidental triangle the mobile-phone filmer does with his hands, would be some kind of planted subliminal message about the illuminati? Ever heard the saying, if you search for a pattern, you will find one?

I think the prevailing subliminal message here is actually the fact that there are so many people trying to find some illuminati figures and signs in everything. Personally i think this is just a major distraction though.

edit on 13-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Man I'm terrible at the subliminal messages. What do you see that I can't see?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I never said it was the illuminati. But after the judge asks if Ron Paul has a chance at the White House, You can clearly hear someone in the background faintly and quickly say "No". If that isnt subliminal messaging, I dont know what is.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by literofcola

Turn the volume up, and listen to right after the judge finishes talking

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I hear it, but I don't think it's anything other than the man's response. An open response isn't sublimal messaging, just a response. Not to be rude, but I think you're reaching here...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

The person saying "No" is not his guest, or him speaking. It is just a spoken word, from nobody on the program

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
I never said it was the illuminati. But after the judge asks if Ron Paul has a chance at the White House, You can clearly hear someone in the background faintly and quickly say "No". If that isnt subliminal messaging, I dont know what is.

Oh, i guess i saw something different than you did then.

See what i mean?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Wow and now it is blatantly obvious. Thanks I didn't notice that. It did sound like a response but then someone else answers so I don't think this is reaching at all.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
haha I thought it was the face that is formed around the mans arm (brown jacket with blue tag) and the space to his left (29-30 seconds). It looks like the upper portion of obama's head. I couldn't turn up the volume to hear anything though, sleeping little one. I'm chocking the face off to the phenomena of patterns forming, but its pretty cool.
edit on 2012213 by mretgis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by literofcola

I should have made the video a little longer to distiguish the hidden voice from the guest speaking right after. But it just aired tonight, it will be re-ran and I am sure quite a few people have it recorded so they can watch it and decide for themselves what they are hearing.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I'll give it to you man. If you heard that, it worked.
I don't know if it was intentional and I have a hard time buying into stuff like this, but I can't deny if you heard it others must have. I don't think I would have caught that. I don't know how you did. I didn't hear it until you pointed it out.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Well fortunatly for the conspiracy world, my senses were magnfied at the moment i was watching this

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Well fortunatly for the conspiracy world, my senses were magnfied at the moment i was watching this

Ah, i see. Let´s hope it becomes legal soon so we can talk about these things publicly.

Ps. Now i see why you are a Ron Paul supporter as well

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

mabey one day. But all jokes aside, I hope I can get quite a few people to listen to this so I can hear everyones opinions.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I heard it and i agree,,good post,,they are trying everything,,they screw with the vid/audio everytime they HAVE HAD TO show the guy.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well you got a star and flag for me for effort and the fact that your first thread had substance and was put together pretty nicely.

S's and Flag.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
How do you know the "no" or "nope" (not sure exactly what the utterance was, but it was along those lines) was not from the guest?

Playing a bit of Devil's Advocate here...

Edit to add:

The looped video doesn't help your case either. Just food for thought.
edit on 13-2-2012 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This made me chuckle, & thought I would share with some who might enjoy it:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

The voice saynig "no" was too quiet and too unnoticeable to be the guest. Also it is a completly different voice. If you noticed on the video i had to put the volume up pretty loud just to clearly hear what was said. And yes, I should have let the video play a little bit longer before rewinding it. But if you think that is a good idea, i still have it DVR'd so I can always make a longer, clearer video.

Even if you beleive subliminal messaging is only the devils voice saying 6-6-6 backwards to a beatles song, you cant deny that a negative opinion about Ron Paul was given, that was not the opinion of the host of the show, or the guest on it. Even if it just happened to be somebody on set, accidently recorded at just the right moment for me to look sound like a nutjob.... If that installed a negative opinion about Ron Paul to at least one person in the world, without them even knowing it, that is what I would consider subliminal messaging.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join