It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest 9/11 Documentary - Proof 9/11 was an inside Job

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by hdutton

You are aware that as the structure collapsed air inside was displaced and forced out - as it escaped it
blew out the windows (which were the weak pint in the structure)

"you are aware".. God that's such a pompous way to start a reply. OBVIOUSLY they are either not aware, or disagree with your assessment

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

So your govt flies a plane into a couple building kills thousands of people, but you say turn the other cheek??? Or is it that it is just impossible to believe that a group of people that we elect, and smile on tv all day, and take directions from the guy with the deepest pockets, is going to do something like that. I think we greatly underestimate other people, and what they're capable of. We don't want to believe it so we come up with every possible explanation to explain it away. Wouldn't this be so much easier if we just did a real investigation of 9/11? The answer is yes, why the hiding, why conceal so much? If it really was a terrorist attack, I would be showing the country all the evidence, what could possibly go wrong? And if its a time issue, why not come out with it now? Why does nobody in public view even question the fact that the OS is true?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp

I wish I had the billions of dollars to spend on rebuilding the exact buildings to a T (somewhere in the desert) and then re-create the entire event to prove once and for all.

I've had this exact thought, verbatim, many a time.

If we go in on it together, we might only have to come up with like, a bill each!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Seems to me that there's quite an abundance--an over abundance

of wierd going around in our era.

Demonic wierd, actually.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Interesting video, but mostly just a collage rehash. Too much selling of the obvious IMO.

What's up with the corner of the building? It's the corner, how much "office material" you got there, the corners weren't made of cardboard, it was mostly all steel... something took out the steel corner and it wasn't a jet fuel office fire.

I like how the FBI jacket guy leads the bleeding headed guy away from the interviewer in mid interview. He was bloody but answering questions truthfully, since the FBI thinks it's the EMS no wonder no one is getting caught for 9/11!

Flashes can be seen in the various videos, I even seen them in the top part of the North Tower above the pushed out fireball floor, as it comes down, flashes. (Check out any close up NT vid) Now someone will say, "Those are light bulbs going off or coffee pots being yanked from their electrical sockets... you know how many lights were in the ceiling panels on every floor?! I got 3 letters for you CRTs!!"

Let's talk again to the bloody headed guy, or that fireman who said to move because there was a bomb, like, let's interview those two for clarification. How did he know it was a bomb? Who told him to clear out and to notify people on the way?

To fill out the whole picture more it might be good to do an animated wire frame computer model of every interviewed witness, for their story, timing and location and do a Discovery Channel like walkthrough by having people explain (and we animate visually) their location, witnessed effects and timing. Like Barry Jennings, was he really saying he was climbing up WTC7, he got to floor 6, there was an explosion and he had to crawl up over to floor 8? When was this? What caused the damage to floor six? Like that.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOwned

Flashes can be seen in the various videos, I even seen them in the top part of the North Tower above the pushed out fireball floor, as it comes down, flashes. (Check out any close up NT vid) Now someone will say, "Those are light bulbs going off or coffee pots being yanked from their electrical sockets... you know how many lights were in the ceiling panels on every floor?! I got 3 letters for you CRTs!!"

Must have been some huge Coffee pots!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I blocked 9/11 stories out of my mind recently, not exactly sure why, maybe its just the frustration dealing with all the OSers who ignore all the evidence thats out there that proves that 9/11 wasnt orchestrated by Bin Laden, but more likely done by some very very powerful people who are living here in the United States... So I blocked 9/11 stories out for some time now until today when I watched the clip the OP shared with us, after watching the clip rage and anger I once felt stormed back to me.....I honestly will never understand how people believe the official story....And Ill also never understand why the OSers ridicule and beat down the truthers who are looking for the truth. If something doesnt look right you investigate, you dont just accept what the Govt tells you....Anyways, Im starting to ramble... Very nice post OP S&F for you...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the video OP, one of the best I've seen. At least it had good points and arguements and explanations.
Still makes me almost cry to watch this stuff, so sad. Even sadder and sick by the thoughts that our own country would do such a thing to itself just to start a war.

the day of 9/11 I was at work. I went out to smoke and my coworker came with me. Just him and I. He was in the national guard at the time. He gave me that look and said what do you think of the penn. plane crash?.
Hesitant, I replied I thought our military took it down.
He shocked me when he agreed. No doubt he said.

another thing I have often thought about, there are so many clips of the people in the towers calling their loved ones or 911. Does anyone know of any calls made from the twin towers planes or the pentagon plane? All I've ever heard was from the PA plane. Which fuels my interest in the fact that maybe those 2 NYC planes and the pentagon plane really had no passengers?

edit on 14-2-2012 by horseplay because: fixed facts

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
6/10. Not bad. I have consumed, debated, argued and researched 9/11 issues for a long time now. I dont like the word proof in the title - more like compelling evidence. They left out the 'proof' - the fact that towers collapsed at nearly free-fall speed, which there is no other explanation for except pre-planted explosives. Simple physics.
I await the next in the series. As you research and uncover more physical and circumstantial evidence, you become truly and deeply embarrassed for ever having bought the OS and I am baffled by how anyone can still believe it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
No coloring is visible on the planes hitting the towers. I am curious, is AA known to use non marked grey planes on a regular basis, maybe to cut costs?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm not really sure how this is even debatable any longer. Just too many bizarre occurrences and convenient coincidences which cannot be sufficiently explained away. It's pointless to get into a point by point analysis of the event, as every detail of the case is extremely suspicious, and the collapse itself implausible after a plane hit. And more evidence keeps piling up, a veritable mountain of it.

911 certainly was a planned and carefully orchestrated attack on America by corrupt elements within the US government and possibly media. Anyone arguing otherwise is either delusional or complicit. It's as simple as that.

The former "CIA asset" explained that this act was done by only a small handful of individuals, these people must wield immense power and influence. Someone at the very top of the chain using compartmentalization to keep things under wraps. All it would take is the heads of several governmental departments, and a civilian or two.

The only question I have is what actually happened to the people on those planes after they landed at the military installation...

It makes me sick to my stomach that people that we're supposed to trust are involved in the senseless deaths of all those innocent people to further a globalist/Middle East agenda. And those pieces of garbage are still out there somewhere getting away with one of the most heinous crimes in history.
edit on 14-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

The only question I have is what actually happened to the people on those planes after they landed at the military installation...

They were met by one of the heads of the government departments, or one of two civilians, and then... um...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

They were met by one of the heads of the government departments, or one of two civilians, and then... um...

bang bang bang

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I'm not really sure how this is even debatable any longer. Just too many bizarre occurrences and convenient coincidences which cannot be sufficiently explained away. It's pointless to get into a point by point analysis of the event, as every detail of the case is extremely suspicious, and the collapse itself implausible after a plane hit. And more evidence keeps piling up, a veritable mountain of it.

911 certainly was a planned and carefully orchestrated attack on America by corrupt elements within the US government and possibly media. Anyone arguing otherwise is either delusional or complicit. It's as simple as that.

The former "CIA asset" explained that this act was done by only a small handful of individuals, these people must wield immense power and influence. Someone at the very top of the chain using compartmentalization to keep things under wraps. All it would take is the heads of several governmental departments, and a civilian or two.

It makes me sick to my stomach that people that we're supposed to trust are involved in the senseless deaths of all those innocent people to further a globalist/Middle East agenda. And those pieces of garbage are still out there somewhere getting away with one of the most heinous crimes in history.

How can anyone suggest the planes didn't have passengers on them? Why is this even necessary? There is ample evidence to suggest something shady happened at the highest levels of the U.S government without the need to resort to crazy theories of remotely controlled planes, missing passengers, laser beams, holograms, etc.

All that sort of thing does is detract from the issue at hand and set up a perfectly well built straw man for skeptics and government apologists to knock down. In the end, it could be as simple as the hijackers being exactly who the U.S gov. SAID they were, and they were simply guided and handled by government elements, and the attack was allowed to happen to provide a pretext for foreign wars and draconian laws. There isn't even a need for crazy theories. A comprehensive look at the evidence is all that is required to conclude the events of that day were the result of gross (or even complicit) negligence at best.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

How can anyone suggest the planes didn't have passengers on them? Why is this even necessary? There is ample evidence to suggest something shady happened at the highest levels of the U.S government without the need to resort to crazy theories of remotely controlled planes, missing passengers, laser beams, holograms, etc.

All that sort of thing does is detract from the issue at hand and set up a perfectly well built straw man for skeptics and government apologists to knock down. In the end, it could be as simple as the hijackers being exactly who the U.S gov. SAID they were, and they were simply guided and handled by government elements, and the attack was allowed to happen to provide a pretext for foreign wars and draconian laws. There isn't even a need for crazy theories. A comprehensive look at the evidence is all that is required to conclude the events of that day were the result of gross (or even complicit) negligence at best.

Sorry, but if people are remotely controlling drone strikes in the Middle East from Virgina, there's absolutely no reason why someone couldn't do the same with a larger aircraft.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Sorry, but if people are remote controlling drone strikes from Virgina, there's absolutely no reason why someone couldn't do the same with a larger aircraft.

The question is why would they even need to?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

bang bang bang

Yeah. And then one of these six or seven guys dragged the bodies into the desert and buried them.

Helluva busy day for those dudes.
edit on 14-2-2012 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Because it's quick and easy? I see what you're saying, why bother with all that blood when you can just have the plane loaded with people and crash it into the building?

Why didn't we see ANY bodies flying out of the aircraft after impact along with other projectiles?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

Sigh.....

Sorry, but if people are remotely controlling drone strikes in the Middle East from Virgina, there's absolutely no reason why someone couldn't do the same with a larger aircraft.

There is a HUGE difference between an airplane designed from the beginning for remote control, and retro-fitting another airplane that was never intended for such a purpose.

HUGE difference......

edit on Tue 14 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

reply to post by DeadSeraph

Because it's quick and easy? I see what you're saying, why bother with all that blood when you can just have the plane loaded with people and crash it into the building?

Why didn't we see ANY bodies flying out of the aircraft after impact along with other projectiles?

The video evidence (which is ample) clearly shows the fuselage of BOTH airliners entering the building and not coming out the back... Why would you even think you should see bodies? Most of them were likely incinerated on impact and those that weren't were likely still strapped into their seats, lodged in the structure of the building until it's collapse.

There is really no logical reason for the government to use remote controlled airplanes. Whats the point? If they are willing to kill 3000 U.S citizens, Why bother disappearing the passengers of multiple airliners and pulling some crazy switcheroo? The point being if they are psychopathic enough to kill that many people, a few airliners full of civilians is nothing to them.

There is ZERO logical reasoning behind these claims, and by espousing them, truthers only hurt their own cause.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join