It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest 9/11 Documentary - Proof 9/11 was an inside Job

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

Dr. Judy Wood everyone, Dr. Judy Wood, get the book "Where Did The Towers Go", and then you will understand what happened on 9/11.

Youtube that video of her and the energy beam and you will change your mind about her. She has more than a screw loose. It goes waaay beyond the weird scientist syndrome we have come to expect from the movies.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
A video to fuel more debat about the collapse dynamic and no talk about the players involved or what whistleblowers had to say.

Of course not, why should we be interested in that??

I was being sarcastic, because you probably didn't hear my tone. We start talking about that, and thats when people start disappearing, plane crashes, DUI accidents.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
We didn't need a "New" documentary to realize the obvious, that these buildings were bombed.

There are already other good documentaries that highlight all the very many impossibilities of the official story.

But this is a good thing for people who are new to the "inside job" (true) story, so they can now enjoy knowing the truth

WELCOME to the TRUTH!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pascalt
We didn't need a "New" documentary to realize the obvious, that these buildings were bombed.

There are already other good documentaries that highlight all the very many impossibilities of the official story.

But this is a good thing for people who are new to the "inside job" (true) story, so they can now enjoy knowing the truth

WELCOME to the TRUTH!

If you haven't figured this out, then I could walk right up to the person sitting right next to you, put a bullet in their head at point blank, look you square in the eye and walk away. When asked for a description of the shooter, you just say with a puzzled look on your face, "I don't know?" and then agree with whatever the next person says, who happens to be........ wait for it............

the shooter.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Enough about the towers allready, we need to get out to that facility in the desert where the pilots were trained by real flight instructors on real 737s....Its an old CIA airport where of all things there are many 737 s stored.....
This was an inside job alright, and a lot of people in goverment either witingly or not facilitated it....
It just takes some of these people to put the thing together and sing out...if innocent, or turn states evidence of they want to live.....because this is a huge mass murder.
The FBI, openly has said they not only built the first WTC bomb, but had the opportunity to make it a fake one...and said no, make it real.....
The FBI is perhaps one of the biggest suspects in much violence in america, from Oklahoma to the WTC and the 9/11 incidents to the killing of the Kennedys.......Hoovers rangers have rode roughshod over the law time and again,

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Cool thanks for this. A few new things I don't think I have seen before.

U

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
One of the best if not the best videos I have ever seen regarding the World trade center demolitions.
S&F
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So, if the planes where swapped out with look-alike military planes, what happened to the passengers? Where they loaded onto the new plane, or what?

Also, does anyone know of any computer model experiments made that involve re-creating the exact structure of the towers and 7, then jamming the exact model plane with relative physics into the buildings? That should easily prove that a plane couldn't have done the job alone.

I wish I had the billions of dollars to spend on rebuilding the exact buildings to a T (somewhere in the desert) and then re-create the entire event to prove once and for all.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing it with us OP.

I'll be sure to watch it when I got time!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by edged1

Ihope you enjoy it???????!!!!
2nd

3 posts and yet got a '2nd' huh?
edit on 13-2-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
reply to post by edged1

Ihope you enjoy it???????!!!!
2nd

3 posts and yet got a '2nd' huh?
edit on 13-2-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

People put 2nd because ATS had? a rule to prevent one liners. So their 2nd is referring to the second line to get around the one liner rule.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
So, if the planes where swapped out with look-alike military planes, what happened to the passengers? Where they loaded onto the new plane, or what?

Also, does anyone know of any computer model experiments made that involve re-creating the exact structure of the towers and 7, then jamming the exact model plane with relative physics into the buildings? That should easily prove that a plane couldn't have done the job alone.

I wish I had the billions of dollars to spend on rebuilding the exact buildings to a T (somewhere in the desert) and then re-create the entire event to prove once and for all.

Still wouldn't catch. Then they would argue you didn't build it exactly the same, or that the plans you got were somehow inaccurate. You'll never prove it once and for all, or anyone else for that matter.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I really liked this video. Thanks for sharing. Wonder if the world will ever know the truth, even decades down the line.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Enough about the towers allready, we need to get out to that facility in the desert where the pilots were trained by real flight instructors on real 737s....Its an old CIA airport where of all things there are many 737 s stored.....
This was an inside job alright, and a lot of people in goverment either witingly or not facilitated it....
It just takes some of these people to put the thing together and sing out...if innocent, or turn states evidence of they want to live.....because this is a huge mass murder.
The FBI, openly has said they not only built the first WTC bomb, but had the opportunity to make it a fake one...and said no, make it real.....
The FBI is perhaps one of the biggest suspects in much violence in america, from Oklahoma to the WTC and the 9/11 incidents to the killing of the Kennedys.......Hoovers rangers have rode roughshod over the law time and again,

They don't like people connecting the dots like you are, I wouldn't be surprised if you happened to disappear, or be labeled as a conspiracist nut.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Has anyone considered calling it an inside job assists those who claim to wage war by deception? I mean could saying "inside job" over and over be an NLP mind-setting technique that keeps you from realizing we could be under a Zionist occupation. I mean while some have made it a cultural and scientific duty to advance mankind some have used those same disciplines to manipulate and control mankind, even exterminate once the advancement of their perceived purpose has been achieved; such as the elemimation of the Arab threat and the subsequent destruction of what will be the then rendered useless American pigs (goyim of the Talmud)?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by Hellas

In case you didn't know (and apparently you dont) that is how things are done in New York

Trucks servicing buildings such as WTC arrive early in morning, often before dawn to load/unload - this
is because

1) Streets are not crowded so can move without being caught in traffic

2) This commonly done when a company is moving in/out of a space - the trucks arrive early to pick up
deliver the equipment to the site. This way dont tie up loading dock and freight elevators

I done many IT moves/installations - we dismantle the equipment after workers leave (5-6PM) - the movers
pick up and load on trucks then deliver to new tenant location early in morning so movers can bring up to
tenant spaces before start of work day

You were taken in slick sounding conspiracy tale....

And whats your point exactly? how do you think every normal undercover surveilance team works, how do most wire taps get planted, or offices get bugged, Hoover started this kind of deal back in the 40's lol.
why do you think terrorist,factions,governments use package vans or regular utility vehicles to pack explosives in ie: Oklahoma and the north tower back in the 93'.
the whole idea of being undercover or covert is to blend in and not raise flags while completing your mission, so if you were going to plant a mass amount of explosives in those paces, you would first have to set the facade why your crew is coming and going, and then its as easy as pie. everything looks normal to the public even you, and you dont care its just all in the background.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
You know you got some good stuff when you get every single resident 911 debunker #ting their pants trying to derail the thread on page one =)

Good job man! awesome find thanks for bringing some quality stuff to the table.

While I understand the question from the 2nd poster, we need to understand we cant give these debunkers anything to run with. In all honesty you should of made your own thread on that subject. No offense meant either, I understand where you are comming from.. Question EVERYTHING..

One day we will figure this out.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

I am pointing out that simply having trucks showing up early in the morning means nothing

The whackjobs like to use such inneundo as "proof"

"See they had trucks at the trucks at the WTC the week before" -is not evidence of conspiracy

It means that some trucks showed at the WTC at three in the morning !

Prove that they were delivering explosives.....

Especially as I have shown such behavior is not unusual in NYC - particularly if a company is in process of
moving

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Why dont you prove they were not ? How about that one..

You make no sense because you know (its why you're focusing on this point) that we can not travel back in time and take pictures or what ever "proof" you seem to be looking for, all we can do it put the pieces together.

You are trying to cherry pick parts that might not ever get answered to skew the over all picture of what the video was trying to present. Its a common dissinfo/debunker tatic

Is this #14 of your hand book ?

14. Demand complete solutions. Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best with issues qualifying for rule 10

Everyone should read this site and go back and read all the debunkers threads -----

here's the site:www.whale.to...
edit on 13-2-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join