It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greatest Toy In The Universe!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
how disappointing was it when you seen them cool toys on the adverts that did some real cool things and when you went and bought it, took it home - it had crappy wheels and made one sound, and shot things out of its crappy gun like 4inches away from it self...i was pretty disappointed..

Incase you don't know... thats me... Jaimie. I invented these things. I'm pretty psyched because this is something I've wanted to do since I was a wee little lad, and perused the toy store to find loads of poop. Its been literally an epic journey, and I'm exhausted, but almost to the finish line. :-) Well.... one particular finish line, anyway. :-)

Now its up to you. What you spend your money on is what you'll get more of. Yes, I'll make money from these, but the reason I put rediculous effort and love into this is because I think this is the kind of thing that SHOULD be for sale. Don't be disappointing! Demand amazing stuff, and the people making the stuff will make it. There's no reason anyone should ever have to take something home, and be disappointed! Don't buy junk. ....buy awesome stuff, or nothing at all! That will make the world a more super place!

I dont know about you guys, but i cant wait for these - i'll be buying 2 or three of them and having battles! So wish this stuff would of been round when i was young, but hey - im 24 now and i'll be asking my lady to buy me one for my birthday still, at this age
Cool or what!?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Yah I saw this video a few days ago, the kids are going to love this toy, I mean even I wouldn't mind one.

It's good to see some people actually making high quality toys with lots of cool features, rather than some cheap tacky crap with built in obsolescence.

Here's the promo video:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
haha I hit play and turned my speakers on.
When he took the bullet thrower on top of the toy I heard this:

"Take this image on top an now see the stairchase. ...Now when NASA put the tape on the end of the film...."

I thought WTF?

ATS Recap was running in the background ^^.

A nice toy indeed. But I cant see why this toy should be so "spectacular".

Edit: I take it all back, saw the commercial. I want one. Or better two, so you can have fun. Nice marketing trick

edit on 13-2-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I think ill pass,and I dont see my self buying my kids this anytime soon either.

2nd line.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I found this just this morning while perusing the YouTube... one of them suggested videos caught my eye because of the.... lady.... in it... She was talking about these things and I'm totally getting me one.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Well, of course I would buy this for me and not for my kids. My kids can play outside. daddy wants new toys sometimes too

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

That's pretty awesome! Still trying to get over my fear of spiders though so.... =/

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This really is a cool toy...I'll admit it isnt really child friendly for under 12's but who cares - they have plenty of toys anyway, its about time us adults had something new and cool. Now they just need to create a life sized one which can be used in paintball tournaments or something

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
that looks cool, you can buy it for like $200.00 but i am looking for A.I. or something close I think that would be cool. then you can make them fight or do other stuff.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This looks like one of the toys I'll be buying for my nephew and my brother and I will end up taking out of the box weeks before Christmas. We did that this year with an awesome remote controlled helicopter only to have it get caught in the wind and crash into a lake. 2 days of wading through reeds and gator habitat and we finally find it. Surprisingly it still works, we dried it, cleaned it, wrapped it and Ryan never knew the difference

As a kid I do remember being so excited to get the board game Guess Who only to be so angry that the people on the cards didn't talk like they did in commercials! Devastating LOL.

top topics

join