It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschilds Want Iran’s Banks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The old crisis lending of the IMF. They all forget about the fine print on the deal and get screwed. On the advice of the IMF Iceland got worked.The government Greece keeps taking loans against the wishes of the populace and it doesn't help they have a banker at the helm..To most people the IMF is the good guy help everyone out. We all know the bank of england launders money for the IRA and many African terrorist groups. These boys know how to play the game to the max because they have been doing it so long and the likes of the averge joe six pack have no clue until it is too late and cant do anything about it so they have everyone by the short and curlies.They have all the money to buy and sell people to get what they want and us poor slobs we have only a few dimes to rub together so who wins, they do. There is probably millions of shady deals done every day and stuff we don't even know about and will never know about and that is a scary thought sometimes. All the stuff that happens in africa is a prime example how they fight to scrape by while the rich in those countries live like Bill Gates and if they live like Bill Gates imagine what the ones above them make all the way to the Rothchilds. This pyramid scheme is played out everywhere so they are mega mega rich.Disgusting how much do they really need ,they could feed the planet 100 times over ..just greed greed greed

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
wow good post, i never saw it from than angle before
thanks for the insight, thanks to you ive learned something new that is important. It makes so much sense

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
if their family is worth 670 trillion.... the revolution should consist of a mass amount of people storming their compound,castle, or private island, and splitting up their money to all the people in the world.... which would be
$ 95,714 per person.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Its funny though...when you think of it...if they really are hoarding all of that money, it isn't like they can really use it in large chunks. Flooding the market with a piece of that chunk would collapse the dollar immediately with the global economy going with it.

This is why I support Ron Paul 2012.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
No matter if you side with the OP or not, if you want the truth - This thread is on to somehing. Thanks for posting.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Whether it's Rothschilds still in control, or some other Robber Baron at the World Bank -- I cannot argue with how obvious it is that EVERY great "dangerous nation" we must attack is a nation that doesn't play ball with the World Bank or with trading oil in dollars.

EVERY country it seems is going into debt -- which is strange, because you would think that SOME country was winning. Likely, it's the banks rigging the system and syphoning off the capital, as they influence politicians to bankrupt the state, and OWE some other bank in another country.

While Spain has financial problems, SOMEONE in Spain is buying toll roads in the US. I'm sure while China is booming, there are US owners making bank on their growth. A simple tax law rule would change the balance sheets - or an audit of offshore banks.

The US Government isn't protecting the people of the US, and we have to endure the US Chamber of Commerce pushing policies and candidates who are pro-outsourcing.

The Class Warfare has been attack after attack on the poor and middle class for decades. The attacks on Iran and other sovereign nations -- are for the benefits of the elite few who suck the blood out of the rest of us. How long are we going to wait for them to consolidate power? When will it be impossible to correct the corruption or fight back?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Where are the sources that detail who owns each central bank? I'd like to see this information.

This is only a blogger's post.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

What's really amazing is if you research how Libya was before this "uprising." Debt free society. He had hundreds of billions of dollars put into an account to be used for the devolpment of Africa at 0% interest. By law, the banks gave out loans on everything at 0% interest! The Libyan people will never see that money returned.

50% of the price of a car was subsidized by the government. No one was homeless in Libya. If you couldn't provide a home, the government provided you with one. In fact, Gaddafi had everyone housed before his own parents, his father passing away before he could build them their home. Free electricity, water, farmland, seeds, farm equipment and livestock.

Every libyan received a monthly deposit in their accounts from oil trade, as Gaddafi believed it was the Libyan people's oil. The price for a litre of gasoline was $0.15. Universal healthcare(meaning freecare throughout the world, if Libya's hospitals were too busy to do a surgery or procedure, it was done overseas with no cost to the patient) free education including college and university(students could study abroad and everything was covered, that isn't the case anymore though) and if you couldn't find work right away the government paid you an equal salary until you found an appropiate job.

I won't go into any more details but trust me I could go on. The point I'm trying to make is that when a country is actually run with the people in mind, there is no debt at all and life is great. All of those things i've listed above are longer true of Libya, and that's horrible. Whatever benefits Iranians enjoy, you can be rest assured they will no longer exist the moment a Rothschild controlled central bank is put in place.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder

Iran is one of only three countries left in the world whose central bank is not under Rothschild control.

americanfreepress.net...

While the Rothschild's might not have control of Iran's central bank, Iran -like every country in the world- still participate in the global financial system in one way or another. This means that Iran does facilitate, again, in one way or another, services and financial networks under the Rothschild's umbrella.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Why Rothschild? What position do they hold exactly? Why not the crown the warburgs or rockefellers?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This OP made me think. Australia's reserve bank is government owned, up until about 3 years ago all the major banks here in Australia used to raise or lower the interest rates depending on what our reserve bank would do with official rates. For some reason all the major banks no longer take any notice of the reserve bank they raise and lower interest how they please.
Is it possible the Rothchilds or some other illuminati group had infiltrated our banks here in Australia? Wouldnt be hard we only have 4

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wishfulthinking
This OP made me think. Australia's reserve bank is government owned, up until about 3 years ago all the major banks here in Australia used to raise or lower the interest rates depending on what our reserve bank would do with official rates. For some reason all the major banks no longer take any notice of the reserve bank they raise and lower interest how they please.
Is it possible the Rothchilds or some other illuminati group had infiltrated our banks here in Australia? Wouldnt be hard we only have 4

It's usually quite difficult to find information about this sort of thing. But I came cross this article in regards to Australia and the Rothschild I thought I'd share with you.
cecaust.com.au...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
As of the year 2000, there were seven countries without a Rothschild-owned Central Bank:
Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Then.......... along came the convenient terror of 9-11 and soon Iraq and Afghanistan had been added to the list, leaving only five countries without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family:

Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

We all know how fast the Central Bank of Benghazi was set up.

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

The Australian Reserve Bank is wholly owned by the Australian Government, however is not a government department.

Thought I'd clarify that.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Somebody earlier asked for a peer reviewed article. Thought you may get a kick out of this from PLoS ONE

The Network of Global Corporate Control

"The structure of the control network of transnational corporations affects global market competition and financial stability. So far, only small national samples were studied and there was no appropriate methodology to assess control globally. We present the first investigation of the architecture of the international ownership network, along with the computation of the control held by each global player. We find that transnational corporations form a giant bow-tie structure and that a large portion of control flows to a small tightly-knit core of financial institutions. This core can be seen as an economic “super-entity” that raises new important issues both for researchers and policy makers."

www.plosone.org...
edit on 13-2-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

what do you mean they cant use it in large chunks, large chunks of money are used to invest in businesses and governments,., the world is a business, and money is the worlds governance.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Canadianpride420
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

What's really amazing is if you research how Libya was before this "uprising." Debt free society. He had hundreds of billions of dollars put into an account to be used for the devolpment of Africa at 0% interest. By law, the banks gave out loans on everything at 0% interest! The Libyan people will never see that money returned.

50% of the price of a car was subsidized by the government. No one was homeless in Libya. If you couldn't provide a home, the government provided you with one. In fact, Gaddafi had everyone housed before his own parents, his father passing away before he could build them their home. Free electricity, water, farmland, seeds, farm equipment and livestock.

Every libyan received a monthly deposit in their accounts from oil trade, as Gaddafi believed it was the Libyan people's oil. The price for a litre of gasoline was $0.15. Universal healthcare(meaning freecare throughout the world, if Libya's hospitals were too busy to do a surgery or procedure, it was done overseas with no cost to the patient) free education including college and university(students could study abroad and everything was covered, that isn't the case anymore though) and if you couldn't find work right away the government paid you an equal salary until you found an appropiate job.

I won't go into any more details but trust me I could go on. The point I'm trying to make is that when a country is actually run with the people in mind, there is no debt at all and life is great. All of those things i've listed above are longer true of Libya, and that's horrible. Whatever benefits Iranians enjoy, you can be rest assured they will no longer exist the moment a Rothschild controlled central bank is put in place.

I have seen other people post information similar to this but I don't believe it. If this was true, what incentive would any of these citizens have to work? Why would they push the envelop at their work for innovation of new ideas and products?

The answer is they wouldn't. The entire country would be stagnant because everything was basically free, they would have no reason to do anything but sit back and be ballers from the money deposited in their bank accounts from the government from oil sales.

I am sorry but I just don't buy it. I'm not trying to call you out, just posting my disbelief.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

Originally posted by ignant
As of the year 2000, there were seven countries without a Rothschild-owned Central Bank:
Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Then.......... along came the convenient terror of 9-11 and soon Iraq and Afghanistan had been added to the list, leaving only five countries without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family:

Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

We all know how fast the Central Bank of Benghazi was set up.

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

The Australian Reserve Bank is wholly owned by the Australian Government, however is not a government department.

Thought I'd clarify that.

I was always under the impression that the reserve bank of Australia was privately owned so if its not part of a govt department than whos in charge because i doubt the govt is

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
First I'd like to +1 this.

The sad thing is that there is nothing that is going to change. It saddens me that people kill and rob innocent people because they need more money, when they have so much money they can't even spend it in their lifetime or there grandkids lifetime. I understand people will try to make a dollar, but to make more than what you need is ridiculous.

There are not enough people who care enough anymore because we are getting lazy and distracted. I try to tell people about things I read up on, not trying to conform people but to give them a different view, and they don't care.

I give props to people who never give up, but i feel of you come to terms with not being afraid to die, then no one can really scare you. That's the only way I feel free in a world of today and tomorrow.

But i always have hope things will change

_fear is your only God_

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

I see your point, but cmon now sitting around doing nothing would get quite boring after a while. There is a saying in Libya that the only people that don't work are those who don't want to. Libya is a tribal society. It is nothing like western society so it's difficult for someone who has grown up in a western society to understand certain things. I assure you, these are facts. Libya was the richest country in Africa and one of richest in the arab world. Before Gaddafi it was the poorest in world in every category. I urge you to research the Great Man Made River Project, known as the eigth wonder of the world in Libya.

Gaddafi lived in a tent, he was a simple man. He was nothing like other leaders in the world, he was a truly unique individual. He was loved by his people, it's clearly evident by the millions who protested in the streets all over Libya and the fact that this conflict has not calmed down one bit, in fact one could argue it's gotten much worse, with more people being killed everyday on an increasing level. Don't take my word for it, but please research it yourself and see what you make of it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

if their family is worth 670 trillion.... the revolution should consist of a mass amount of people storming their compound,castle, or private island, and splitting up their money to all the people in the world.... which would be
$ 95,714 per person.

The problem with that is that they own the government; which means they also own the military and police.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join