It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschilds Want Iran’s Banks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by 4hero

germany for example, has a state owned "bundesbank" that has no private bankers owning it.

Rothschilds and Warburgs are the two top stock holders in the german bundesbank.
They may not have their name on the building, but they are the top stock holders, which makes them the owners.

Here is also a list of central banks owned by rothschild & friends cassiopaea.org...

Also thankyou for posting this thread, i knew about this and have said stuff to people before. But the people that are all 'pics or didn't happen', wont believe it unless someone of stature comes out and says it.
edit on 13/2/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

the deutsche bundesbank is not owned by anyone, not even by the government of germany. it is handled like an independent "juristic person". en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 13-2-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If everything about the Rothschild family and their dominance over the world is true,then the people and the governments of the world seem too hopeless,too useless,since it seems like no matter what everyone do it will automatically benefit the Rothschilds and the Zionists...there is absolutely nothing anyone or any nation alone can do against half of the worlds wealth!....so sad...they are probably happy to see people like us talking about this kinds of issues,because i am sure at the end it will somehow benefit them!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Can you please provide a link to your facts?

Not that I don't believe you, it's just I would like to have the information for myself since I follow these types of issues closely.

Thanks

RT

Originally posted by ignant
As of the year 2000, there were seven countries without a Rothschild-owned Central Bank:
Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Then.......... along came the convenient terror of 9-11 and soon Iraq and Afghanistan had been added to the list, leaving only five countries without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family:

Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

We all know how fast the Central Bank of Benghazi was set up.

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
We all know the Rothchilds are greedy... So why wouldn't they want more money and more power?

Hell, i'd venture to guess that everyone on this site at one point or another has been greedy. It's just that their greed involves money/power. I'm going to go out on a limb and also guess that deep down inside they are not happy either. So in that light i feel sorry for them even though what they are doing i believe is wrong.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Yea, but Rotschilds aren't the only one, don't forget their mafia brothers from USA - The Rockefeller bloodline. Besides banks, they want oil aswell. That's the way they create slaves for themselves. We must stop them!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I haven't been on in a while and since this hasn't been posted yet it has prompted me to respond. There are currently 5 countries without a Rothschild owned central bank. They are Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Sudan and Venezuala.

Venezuala payed off all debt to the IMF and world bank in 2007 under Chavez. They control their own bank now and now debt free.
www.bloomberg.com...

Sudan still does not have a Rothschild controlled bank. South Sudan does yes, but Sudan does not. South Sudan has 90% of all of Sudan's oil and have recently turned off the oil, at the request of the US. Sudan is now in a difficult position and IMO Sudan will be a very hot place in terms of conflict in the near future.

I believe Sudan will be the next on the list to have a central bank. I think some time has been given to Al- Bashir as he helped the West and Al Qaeda in Libya. How much time has yet to be determined.

I wouldn't count Libya out either. Although the central bank has been in place for a while now and Libya and it's people are now swallowed in debt, the green resistance is gaining ground daily(those who pay attention to this will know) and a huge uprising will occur throughout all of Libya on Feb 17. (Mark my words)

The events being played out in Syria has alot to do with Iran. I am of the opinion that Iran needs Syria, not the other way around. And Iran will not allow Syria to fall to the same western backed terrorists in Libya(Although the Syrian people are defeating the terrorists). I believe the conflict in Syria is all about getting Iran involved. We all know Iran, and more specifically it's central bank, has had a target on it for a long time.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The Rothschild's can take there time ,

It is calculated in the book Born to Die, that the House's wealth equaled approximately $6b in 1850 as cited by de Rothschild biographer, Fredric Morton.

When we grown this number of $6b by a reasonable growth rate of 6 percent per annum, in 2010 the House's wealth would equal $670trillion dollars

The Rothschild Formula may be briefly summarized as follows:

1. War is the ultimate discipline to any government. If it can successfully meet the challenge of war, it will survive. If it cannot, it will perish. All else is secondary. The sanctity of its laws, the prosperity of its citizens and the solvency of its treasury will be quickly sacrificed by any government in its primal act of self-survival.
2. All that is necessary, therefore, to insure that a government will maintain or expand its debt is to involve it in war or the threat of war. The greater the threat and the more destructive the war, the greater the need for debt.
3. To involve a country in war or the threat of war, it will be necessary for it to have enemies with credible military might. If such enemies already exist, all the better. If they exist but lack military strength, it will be necessary to provide them the money to build their war machine. If an enemy does not exist at all, then it will be necessary to create one by financing the rise of a hostile regime.
4. The ultimate obstacle is a government which declines to finance its wars through debt. Although this seldom happens, when it does, it will be necessary to encourage internal political opposition, insurrection or revolution to replace that government with one that is more compliant to our will. The assassination of heads of state could play an important role in this process.
5. No nation can be allowed to remain militarily stronger than its adversaries, for that could lead to peace and a reduction of debt. To accomplish this balance of power, it may be necessary to finance both sides of the conflict. Unless one of the combatants is hostile to our interests and therefore, must be destroyed, neither side should be allowed a decisive victory or defeat. While we must always proclaim the virtues of peace, the unspoken objective is perpetual war.

A study of these and similar events reveals a personality profile, not just of the Rothschilds, but of that special breed of international financiers whose success typically is built upon certain character traits. These include cold objectivity, immunity to patriotism, and indifference to the human condition.

$670 TRILLION DOLLARS.............. remember that figure

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

You haven't lost your sanity, they just haven't gained theirs yet.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Looks like world peace will only be achieved once we stop doing business with the Rothschild's and their ilk. Foreign owned private banks are the biggest threat the world has ever known.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

If anybody wants to embed please do ...Know Your Enemy (Part 71 - Israeli Supreme Court) www.youtube.com... It would not be hard to imagine that Iran knows more about all of this and more ...peace
ps.Know Your Enemy (Part 57 - The Rothschild Era - Usury) www.youtube.com...
Know Your Enemy (Part 58 - The Rothschild Era - 19th Century Timeline) www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-2-2012 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2012 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Kinda of points to why certain countries come onto the radar eh? I've been saying this for years though, you just have to follow the money to see the why's and who's, the how's are obvious.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Most definate understatement of the year, considering the Rothschilds just recieved the oil contracts from Iraq. the irony is everywhere huh

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
They are an evolutionary catalyst and for that, I salute them. Now let's all evolve.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'll be honest and real for a moment here. I obviously overlooked this or simply ingored it for soo long that I wasn't aware of how real a issue this is.

When youi break it down it is very obvious that this is a syndicated cartel bent on owning all of the world's money one way or the other...

Simply put, "Give it or we'll take it".

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

hehe, you are funny

i am actually working in the top banking industry and can assure you that this information is not truth

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by animalz

Words are just words without facts.

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
# the rothschilds - roth(red) , child-(kid), roth=thor so child= lochi so # the son(loki-fer) of thor with his red planet too ...let s kill the mother #ers ! yhhaa !! (Hillibillies)
edit on 13-2-2012 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
most people don't have a clue what a conspiracy is. they think it's some dark corner of the world, were a group of 5 or 6 men meet and plan evil plots.

but there are conspiracies right in plain sight. sports is one example.

when the lakers play, they meet in secret in the locker room, plan tactics and strategies, assign roles and conspire to beat the other team.

within the rules. and banks and governments do the same thing. sometimes they step out of bounds, because they know they won't be held accountable.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder

Heres an artists impression of how the system works

Yeah dude!

Now that, that says it ALL!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join