It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschilds Want Iran’s Banks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Well this would provide some new insight into why Iran and Cuba have been the topic of discussions within the political ranks as of late.

North Korea will surely be the last one to holdout and must be very tough for the bankers to take over.

I fear that it has come time to hold on tight to our britches......things are about to get very bumpy.

Yep what a big coincidence if CIA/coups/takeovers are undwerway for Iran & North Korea, Cuba we already have a military presense so imo that's on the back burner but in the long run the Rothschild bank installation is to go 100% global, complements of USA military and our tax dollars toward all the global rape/bloodshed.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned by the Rothschild Family are:

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Hands are being wrung

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hey guys, I have been reading up about the Rothschild's and their very amazing multi-generational plan started in Germany is the 1700's... Bloodline protection, Media Ownership, food ownership, National Central Banks and Global Banks all under their control. They have managed to take ownership of everything including governments over the last 300 years. Quite a masterful plan if you ask me...

Now, understanding some things after reading lots about them and their heritage, the original mastermind, Mayer Amschel Bauer. This is the grand daddy of the whole global power takeover. Mayer was an Ashkenazi Jew who ran a money lending shop and counting house in Frankfurt Germany. It was the him who changed his name to Rothschild.

Now, their goals are many. Including the preparation of the third temple. So, they have funded wars, had Palestinian lands expropriated and called Israel, and have been preparing the globe for the return of the Messiah.

Anyone else think this is the whole plan for the global take over?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
I talk about stuff like this to people and they think Ive lost my sanity.

You are not alone, believe me.

I'm a strong believer in that there are no coincidences. And when I first heard that the 'Axis of Eeeevil' just happened to be the last remaining non Rothschilds banks, well I saw through the smoke. But yes, most my friends and family think I'm bonkers when I tell them bankers are really calling the shots in this mess.

Time to order more seeds and grab some canned goods

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Twice this guy mentions "credible researchers" and "unbiased researchers". But he doesnt provide any links to the research he is drawing his conclusion from, smells a little fishy. Not to mention all the ads on the page. I wouldnt be surprised if this was true, but lets see his credible sources first.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
how are they getting iran to cooperate and make inflammatory remarks ?

if they are pulling the strings, why wouldn't Iran just give them the bank ?

doesn't really makes sense to me fro that angle

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Anyone got any real evidence that the Rothschilds own any national bank. I mean real evidence. The evidence that comes with a peer reviewed scholarly approach and not some half-cut blog or YouTube rant.

Start with the Bank of England. Explain where the Rothschilds are mentioned in the Bank of England Act 1998 and how they have any interest in what is a publically owned organisation since 1946. Forget the history back when all banks were young.

What about (er) Nigeria’s central bank? Zimbabwa? Mongolia?

Regards

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
geat post op,iknow how hard it is to trying an wake people up to how the world really works,when i talk to my best friend he just calls me and like minded people,paranoid mo-foes,and i just tell hes not paranoid enough.and that hes been programmed to long but i keep trying anyway.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
When the US government fails, how does the dictatorship begin? Who decides who is the big cheese? Who can guess what the catalyst will be for the American democracy to collapse?

And, if the US dollar is worthless, will the lending institutions attempt to convince their bought armies that their new money is usable? Would those soldiers be stupid enough to believe it.?

I wonder if the elite promise the newly elected officials spots in history in exchange for compliance to their agendas. Protection underground until the public riff-raff is expunged?

-Maybe most will evolve and leave this world behind.-
-.... when winged monkeys....-

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This whole game. Is almost over. Now we are just watching the last few moves play out. The Rothschild banking agenda, The New World Order, Illuminati plan has failed and people becoming aware has been ongoing exponentially for years now. We are just beginning to see the results. Few months left..

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
Anyone got any real evidence that the Rothschilds own any national bank. I mean real evidence. The evidence that comes with a peer reviewed scholarly approach and not some half-cut blog or YouTube rant.

Start with the Bank of England. Explain where the Rothschilds are mentioned in the Bank of England Act 1998 and how they have any interest in what is a publically owned organisation since 1946. Forget the history back when all banks were young.

Regards

I agree with you, if they own the banks of these poorer countries then it should be easy to extract some info about that. Where is the real evidence. It is interesting and comforting to think that a nefarious group owns all the banks of the modern world to advance an agenda, but I just feel in many countries in africa or south east asia this would not happen.

Also the Chinese are proud ancient people, I doubt they would allow some europeans influence over their banks and currency. Great quote about the Chinese - The Chinese do what the Chinese want.

What about Singapore or Indonesia, I find it very hard ot believe that a european banking dynasty owns them. Even if they have bought insiders promoting their agenda I sitll dont think they have the pull to have any real influence.

I can believe that they profit from war and turmoil as do many other groups, companies and countries, but to say that they own all banks except for handful is really fanciful thinking imo.

Now if you where to say that many countries in west are looking for war to help distract or press a reset button on their economies and inflation and eventual unsustainable collapse from the entitlements and other monies owed, I would believe this. Also if you said countries like Iran and Russia and Syria want war to help keep the people in power stay in power I would believe this.

But ot say that a banking house wields influence over all them is hard to believe (not impossible).

All Im saying is that with all the countries in the world some weak some strong show me one HARD piece of evidence that the rothschilds own thier central bank. Not speculative piece of evidence, doesnt need to be from england or US or Japan or italy, I would be happy with india or algeria or brazil or peru or Thailand.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Regards

Hey. Let me start off first by saying you will never find, "the Bank of England is owned by the Rothschilds," in any record of the Bank of England. They are very careful to avoid this. Here's a quote to get you thinking before I carry on.

Nathan Rothschild said (1777-1836): "I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire and I control the British money supply."

"1815: The five Rothschild brothers work to supply gold to both Wellington's army (through Nathan in England) and Napoleon's army (through Jacob in France), and begin their policy of funding both sides in wars. The Rothschilds love wars because they are massive generators of risk free debt.
This is because they are guaranteed by the government of a country, and therefore the efforts of the population of that country, and it doesn't matter if that country loses the war because the loans are given on the guarantee that the victor will honour the debts of the vanquished.

Whilst the Rothschilds are funding both sides in this war, they use the banks they have spread out across Europe to give them the opportunity to set up an unrivalled postal service network of secret routes and fast couriers. The post these couriers carried was to be opened up by these couriers and their details given to the Rothschilds so they always were one step ahead of current events.

Furthermore, these Rothschild couriers were the only merchants allowed to pass through the English and French blockades. It was these couriers who also kept Nathan Mayer Rothschild up to date with how the war was going so he could use that intelligence to buy and sell from his position on the stock exchange in accordance with that intelligence.

One of Rothschild's couriers was a man named Rothworth. When the outcome of the Battle of Waterloo was won by the British, Rothworth took off for the Channel and was able to deliver this news to Nathan Mayer Rothschild, a full 24 hours before Wellington's own courier.

At that time British bonds were called consuls and they were traded on the floor of the stock exchange. Nathan Mayer Rothschild instructed all his workers on the floor to start selling consuls. The made all the other traders believe that the British had lost the war so they started selling frantically.

Therefore the consuls plummeted in value which was when Nathan Mayer Rothschild discreetly instructed his workers to purchase all the consuls they could lay their hands on.

When news came through that the British had actually won the war, the consuls went up to a level even higher than before the war ended leaving Nathan Mayer Rothschild with a return of approximately 20 to 1 on his investment.

This gave the Rothschild family complete control of the British economy, now the financial centre of the world following Napolean's defeat, and forced England to set up a new Bank of England, which Nathan Mayer Rothschild controlled.

Interestingly 100 years later the New York Times would run a story stating that Nathan Mayer Rothschild's grandson had attempted to secure a court order to suppress publication of a book which had this insider trading story in it. The Rothschild family claimed the story was untrue and libellous, but the court denied the Rothschilds request and ordered the family to pay all court costs. "

The above is from this source, www.iamthewitness.com...

That source has alot of information of how they have accumulated so much wealth and power. I must say, they are extremely patient and intelligent, but their morals are absolutely horrible, which is what worries me. Check out the sources at the bottom, definently not a half-cut blog or youtube rant.

Hope this helps

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
If everything about the Rothschild family and their dominance over the world is true,then the people and the governments of the world seem too hopeless,too useless,since it seems like no matter what everyone do it will automatically benefit the Rothschilds and the Zionists...there is absolutely nothing anyone or any nation alone can do against half of the worlds wealth!....so sad...they are probably happy to see people like us talking about this kinds of issues,because i am sure at the end it will somehow benefit them!

I dunno why you are worried, its a bunch of narcissistic psychopaths thirsty on power and blood, they all individually want the number one spot at the top of the pyramid... Right now they are working together because they have a common ground. Once they get those three remaining countries it'll be like throwing a bone in the middle of a pack of hungry pitbulls....

It cannot work its doomed to failed 85% of Police + Military have families what do you think will happen during a MAJOR civil unrest/civil war... They'll run home protect their families and while this happens the banks will burn.. all of them...

People at the "Occupy Whatever" did succeed in waking up ALOT of people about corporate greed they just were slightly off... They figured the way control can be taking and forced through Wall Street next step is the bankers... Then # will get really bad...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

Agreed. Also remember we have the numbers. They are weak, souless people who must always convince us they are strong, when in reality they are nothing. That's what they fear most, Is a population that is intelligent, aware, but most importantly willing to fight for our right to exist in peace. I will never be anyone's slave. I would rather die on my feet than on my knee's. If only most people were ready to make a real change. Not some protest, but a real change. I think that needs to start with stronger communities that looked out for one another. Not allowing police to beat an innocent handcuffed individual( for example) without answering to his/her entire community. We need to build from within before we can change an entire government. Just my opinion anyway

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

What's new? this is the sole reason of wars "we" fight nowadays in the name of "peace and liberty"

Who were the terrorists again?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder

Iran is one of only three countries left in the world whose central bank is not under Rothschild control. Before 9-11 there were reportedly seven: Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea and Iran. By 2003, however, Afghanistan and Iraq were swallowed up by the Rothschild octopus, and by 2011 Sudan and Libya were also gone. In Libya, a Rothschild bank was established in Benghazi while the country was still at war.

Absolutely possible considering Gadaffi wanted a gold backed Dinar and a united states of Africe this would have been in direct competition with the Rothschilds banking cartel
Islam forbids the charging of usury something that was also outlawed in the christian world before the Rothchilds clan took control of the bank of England in 1815
Just thought i would put it out there for comment
americanfreepress.net...

If only more people were aware of the power of the banking cartels. This thread should have 150 flags, but not enough people are interested.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Same question for hard proof asked here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Other threads:

- What's the Net Worth of the Rothschilds??? www.abovetopsecret.com...

INQUISITION11 suggested that you go to the horse's mouth:

www.rothschildarchive.org...

...or...

www.rothschild.com...

I found the following excerpts:

The London-based N M Rothschild Group has banking and financial services in over 40 countries. Rothschild & Cie Banque, Paris, has a distinguished record in investment banking. Geneva-based Edmond de Rothschild Group provides financial services worldwide.

More here:

1769 Mayer Amschel Rothschild becomes Court Agent
1798 Nathan Mayer Rothschild leaves Frankfurt for England
1806 The Elector of Hesse Cassel goes into exile
1815 The Rothschilds supply gold to Wellington
1822 The Rothschild brothers are made Barons
1835 Rothschilds begin their involvement with Almadén
1845 De Rothschild Fères finances the Nord line
1847 Lionel de Rothschild is elected to Parliament
1872 The first Channel Tunnel project begins
1873 The Rothschilds become shareholders in Rio Tinto
1875 N M Rothschild & Sons funds the Suez purchase
1886 De Rothschild Fères develops interest in Russian oil
1887 The Rothschilds finance the establishment of De Beers
1919 The first Gold Fix takes place at New Court
1926 N M Rothschild & Sons finances London's Tube
1938 Rothschilds' Vienna banking house closes
1953 Rothschilds finance development in Canada
1962 Banque Rothschild establishes Imétal
1963 Edmond de Rothschild forms LCF
1965 The London and Paris banks occupy new offices
1966 The knesset ceremony of dedication takes place
1981 Banque Rothschild is nationalised
1985 Rothschilds advises on British Gas privatisation
1989 Rothschild banking returns to Frankfurt
2000 Rothschilds develop 3G licence auctions

...and finally here:

The 1980s gave birth to the international phenomenon of privatisation. Rothschild was involved from the beginning and developed a pioneering role which spread out to more than 30 countries worldwide.
This global trend was matched by a resurgence of Rothschild offices. Today, Rothschild operates as a single organisation and has more than 3,000 employees located in 42 countries around the world. The Group continues the long tradition of innovation based on a steady accrual, over more than two centuries, of expertise and experience. The business continues to be at the forefront of global financial and commercial activities, with a strong track record in providing M&A and strategic advisory and financing advisory services.

This is just a starting point.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
The Rothschild's can take there time ,

It is calculated in the book Born to Die, that the House's wealth equaled approximately $6b in 1850 as cited by de Rothschild biographer, Fredric Morton.

When we grown this number of $6b by a reasonable growth rate of 6 percent per annum, in 2010 the House's wealth would equal $670trillion dollars

The Rothschild Formula may be briefly summarized as follows:

1. War is the ultimate discipline to any government. If it can successfully meet the challenge of war, it will survive. If it cannot, it will perish. All else is secondary. The sanctity of its laws, the prosperity of its citizens and the solvency of its treasury will be quickly sacrificed by any government in its primal act of self-survival.
2. All that is necessary, therefore, to insure that a government will maintain or expand its debt is to involve it in war or the threat of war. The greater the threat and the more destructive the war, the greater the need for debt.
3. To involve a country in war or the threat of war, it will be necessary for it to have enemies with credible military might. If such enemies already exist, all the better. If they exist but lack military strength, it will be necessary to provide them the money to build their war machine. If an enemy does not exist at all, then it will be necessary to create one by financing the rise of a hostile regime.
4. The ultimate obstacle is a government which declines to finance its wars through debt. Although this seldom happens, when it does, it will be necessary to encourage internal political opposition, insurrection or revolution to replace that government with one that is more compliant to our will. The assassination of heads of state could play an important role in this process.
5. No nation can be allowed to remain militarily stronger than its adversaries, for that could lead to peace and a reduction of debt. To accomplish this balance of power, it may be necessary to finance both sides of the conflict. Unless one of the combatants is hostile to our interests and therefore, must be destroyed, neither side should be allowed a decisive victory or defeat. While we must always proclaim the virtues of peace, the unspoken objective is perpetual war.

A study of these and similar events reveals a personality profile, not just of the Rothschilds, but of that special breed of international financiers whose success typically is built upon certain character traits. These include cold objectivity, immunity to patriotism, and indifference to the human condition.

$670 TRILLION DOLLARS.............. remember that figure

I haven't checked out your math yet, but your post offers an excellent summary of how these bankers work.

Your avatar of Queen Elizabeth II as a Reptilian is eye-catching too. A David Icke fan?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
anyone else remember during one of the debates, when Romney mentioned how we needed to sanction Iran's central bank, then a week later, Obama did just that?

When i first heard Romney say that, I knew their real goal was the Iranian central bank. Then a week later, it was confirmed.

Judging from the Rothschild history, war is most likely imminent.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pteraductile
When the US government fails, how does the dictatorship begin? Who decides who is the big cheese? Who can guess what the catalyst will be for the American democracy to collapse?

And, if the US dollar is worthless, will the lending institutions attempt to convince their bought armies that their new money is usable? Would those soldiers be stupid enough to believe it.?

I wonder if the elite promise the newly elected officials spots in history in exchange for compliance to their agendas. Protection underground until the public riff-raff is expunged? ....

Some believe the US Dollar was collapsed on purpose. When the American people are faced with a worthless US Dollar they might be more amenable to accepting a new currency -- the Amero -- The Euro for the Americas.
It's an idea.

The US dictatorship will begin when some catastrophic event makes martial law ( & the indefinite suspension of the US Constitution) necessary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join