It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Nicki Minaj flagging that the ILLUMINATI killed Whitney Houston, at the 2012 Grammy???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity why would the Illuminati want to kill a crack head? I mean what reason would they possibly have?
edit on 16-2-2012 by luccadeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by luccadeo

well.... for starters , Whitney did not do crack because crack is whack, and crack is cheap.

edit on 16-2-2012 by femalepharoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by luccadeo
Just out of curiosity why would the Illuminati want to kill a crack head? I mean what reason would they possibly have?

Have you seen the emotional effect it has had on the sheeple?

What you are talking about, the illuminati, they feed on 'energy'.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The highly speculative aspect to this theory is that it's part of a secret society occult ritual to align energies to carry out some other power play kind of purpose that has more meaning for elites than the mere life and death of an addicted singing icon. It wouldn't make sense to the rest of us...shhh...that's why it's a secret. But the rules of engagement for them seem to be that they have to hide everything they do in plain sight. The it's our choice to see it and acknowledge it, or not. Most people fall in the "or not" category. I happily sit on the fence, committing myself to neither belief nor disbelief. The most action I'm capable of taking anyway is avoiding most of the garbage that passes for entertainment these days.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain

The highly speculative aspect to this theory is that it's part of a secret society occult ritual to align energies to carry out some other power play kind of purpose that has more meaning for elites than the mere life and death of an addicted singing icon. It wouldn't make sense to the rest of us...shhh...that's why it's a secret. But the rules of engagement for them seem to be that they have to hide everything they do in plain sight. The it's our choice to see it and acknowledge it, or not. Most people fall in the "or not" category. I happily sit on the fence, committing myself to neither belief nor disbelief. The most action I'm capable of taking anyway is avoiding most of the garbage that passes for entertainment these days.

A bit like humpty dumpty

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
Has anyone ever thought 'Controversy Sells'?

these "Artist" now days know they will not be everlasting due to their lack of talent, so they utilize 'Controversy' to keep their name not only mentioned, but remembered,

it has nothing to do with with 'Illuminati Rituals'

I'm glad you said it, 'cause I was gonna say it otherwise. You've expressed my exact thoughts on the situation.

I don't watch TV- but I went and looked this up on youtube after seeing this thread. It's weird, but no more weird than Lady Gaga. It's all about 'Look at me! Look at me! See what I'm doing? Aren't you offended? Please say something and be offended! Give me the time of day!"
edit on 20-2-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe

well.... for starters , Whitney did not do crack because crack is whack, and crack is cheap.

Yes, she did do crack. In her interview with Oprah, she admitted to having a drug problem and that her preferred drug of choice was crack laced marijuana. There's crack in there. In that same interview, Whitney also mentioned that Bobby Brown (who also did drugs) went crazy and started spray painting evil eyes and faces all over their bedroom. That, and watching him slash her throat in a portrait, was her clue to get out of the marriage. Ya think?

She had a lovely voice. She knew she had a problem. She was a good person who got herself in a bad situation. Unfortunately, she's dead now, and her daughter also has a drug problem like mom and dad, because the girl did not have stellar role models in that area.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
Has anyone ever thought 'Controversy Sells'?

these "Artist" now days know they will not be everlasting due to their lack of talent, so they utilize 'Controversy' to keep their name not only mentioned, but remembered,

it has nothing to do with with 'Illuminati Rituals'

I'm glad you said it, 'cause I was gonna say it otherwise. You've expressed my exact thoughts on the situation.

I don't watch TV- but I went and looked this up on youtube after seeing this thread. It's weird, but no more weird than Lady Gaga. It's all about 'Look at me! Look at me! See what I'm doing? Aren't you offended? Please say something and be offended! Give me the time of day!"
edit on 20-2-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

I would suggest you spend some time perusing this site; vigilantcitizen.com...

The site exposes how it is organized and being pushed world wide and by people who profess to have sold their soul for fortune and fame.

Just go view that film Sold My Soul For Rock and Roll

Before you do view any of this, realize it was made by people of Christian Faith and may have some language of love and truth which may make you uncomfortable.

Or Hollywood Insiders

Hollywood Insiders: Beneath the surface follows the career of movie writers such as: James Cameron, Roland Emmerich, David Goyer, and Michael Ferris. It also examines symbolism in movies like: Avatar, 10000BC, 2012, The men who stare at Goats, Sherlock Holmes, Surrogates, Jumper, and The Crow 2. Further, it analyzes predictive programming, the mayan calender, global warming, the supernatural, mythological retellings in movies.

This is well documented and admitted to by the Church of Satan . . . .

The First Family Of Satanism *Full*(Zeena LaVey & Nikolas Schreck)

But to discover this first you will have to DENY LAZINESS

Oh and try not to get lost in Oz

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Thank you, sir! You made me laugh out loud, which is not easy to do. Star for you!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Yes, she did do crack. In her interview with Oprah, she admitted to having a drug problem and that her preferred drug of choice was crack laced marijuana. There's crack in there. In that same interview, Whitney also mentioned that Bobby Brown (who also did drugs) went crazy and started spray painting evil eyes and faces all over their bedroom. That, and watching him slash her throat in a portrait, was her clue to get out of the marriage. Ya think?

She had a lovely voice. She knew she had a problem. She was a good person who got herself in a bad situation. Unfortunately, she's dead now, and her daughter also has a drug problem like mom and dad, because the girl did not have stellar role models in that area.

my qoute was actually a very famous piece from her Dianne Sawyer interview.

..sorry the reference went over your head :-/

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

my qoute was actually a very famous piece from her Dianne Sawyer interview.

..sorry the reference went over your head :-/

I don't watch TV. Sorry. It's a miracle I caught the Oprah thing.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

What a trolling, ignorant, childish post.

It never ceases to amaze me that on a conspiracy website there are so many myopic, snarky, small minded people. They huddle around and cackle at others like a pointless pack of hyenas. Cheap thrills, I guess.

If you disagree with the premise, why not trying to say so without condescending and belittling people? Or even better, pic up a damned book and learn about numerology, astrology, the occult, theology, and esoteric symbolism before opening your dreadfully uninformed gob.

Newsflash.....the occult is real. Symbolism is real. The point isn't what you think about it. They aren't doing it for you. Just like a Catholic Mass goes on with the same meaning and results for those in attendance whether or not Random Guy On The Internet believes or approves, so does a NWO ritual.

Mocking people is not cute. It is not intelligent. And it does not make you cool. It's the behavior of insecure kids in the school cafeteria. I suppose if this is where one's mindset is, it's not really surprising that they would miss the obvious.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

she was a drunken crack head who liked to pop pills. plain an simple. you really need to get off the internet
edit on 23-2-2012 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by alkesh

There is enough material out there to support a discussion of Whitney's death as possibly a part of an occult ritual. That is not to say anyone has to believe she was outright murdered. Even a "natural" death could be incorporated into certain rituals according to some theories. With all due respect if someone does not accept any of these theories as viable for discussion, then that someone needs to get out of the discussions or at least present a respectable debate of the opposing viewpoint. You can't just order people off the Internet just because you disagree with them. You're not Janet Napolitano! Or are you?

Remember this is ATS Skunkworks. This is the place for discussion of these oddball highly speculative theories. Don't come here if such discussion offends you so much, unless you want to participate in constructive debate. Legitimate debate always should have a place on ATS but "Shut up, you're stupid" kinds of remarks don't do a thing to deny ignorance.
edit on 24-2-2012 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Thank you, sir! You made me laugh out loud, which is not easy to do. Star for you!

Originally posted by Nietrick

What a trolling, ignorant, childish post.

I'm drowning in compliments today. I'm actually blushing.

Glad I could touch a nerve on both sides of the fence.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Right smack in your faces and under your noses.

Call it "magick" or quantum physics (vibrational tones / music / math, etc)

Most people on ATS flame anyone who promotes David Icke, (he got most of his knowledge from Jordan Maxwell).

But, if any of you out there have studied the "occult" (means hidden knowledge not the commercialized witchcraft) you can plainly see certain famous people are set up (weaknesses exploited and publicized) than way before their time, either they try to get out (which is a big deal because once you are in you are in for life) or they have outlived their usefulness.

Nicki Minaj

Madonna

Madonna (just another ritual)

FYI: Whitney Houston died elsewhere in her suites, she was placed in her tub - water is a powerful ritual tool in the occult.

Watch the movie, "Constantine" and the bath tub scene.

Hollywood is leaving us little clues so TPTB (That own and operate Hollywood/look up the term hollywood) they can say we weren't warned.

Now, all of you go back and do research when many of these young famous people died - on or near a major solstice..............oh but it's just coincidence.

I've studied the occult and there is absolutely a pattern, simply do the research - it's right in front of you so "they" whoever the heck "they" are can laugh at humanity's stupidity and arrogance.

I'm not even a Christian and I can see a pattern some call "Satanic" I suspect what we now call "magick" will one day be explained by quantum physics, vibrations.............go back to Close Encounters of The Third Kind, musical notes affect vibrational frequencies and coincide with sacred geometry.

Mathematics / vibrations are the cosmic language of the universe(s).

And some know how to tap into the force.

Put down your Harry Potter and Twilight novels kiddies, what is really and truly going on is way more exciting and mind blowing than any pretend novel.

Part 1 of Whitney Houston possible murder

Part 2

Description of videos above:

In the last two days or so, I took part in several threads in conspiracy forums, where the death of Whitney Houston was discussed and whether she was murdered in an occult ritual by the Illuminati. A lot of information surfaced these days, pointing out to this dramatic conclusion. The synchronicity of several creepy events, kabbalistic numbers decoded out of dates, blatant satanic rituals on American live TV and occult symbols surround her death and invariably suggest that she as sacrificed, believe it or not, for the Diamond Jubilee of the Queen of England, Elizabeth 2nd

Many people here on ATS love to flame David Icke, but as crazy as his theories sound, the patterns keep reappearing...........vs devils, satan and god, I choose to go with quantum physics and if you have studied "magick" it's actually quantum physics - music, vibrational notes (See Close Encounters of The Third Kind the scene where they play the big light up keyboard musical notes because music = math = vibrational frequencies = language of the universe.

It's all right smack in your faces and under your noses and keeps happening over and over and over again and everyone keeps saying, oh it's just another druggie.

I think it goes beyond that.

Do the research, Study the occult, numerology, astrology and sacred geometry.................eyes wide shut.

It's all in the mathematical vibrations.

Start researching Jordan Maxwell's videos..................Very intelligent man.

edit on 1-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
She had a fat ass though. Satan was jiggling!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by luccadeo

Well look at it this way, why would they want to kill you? Now compare that to Whitney?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
She did die on the 11 of february the illuminati's favorite number.

11 and the second month.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

To me the dress looked like Medusa

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Madonna did a full ritual and every single person that watched it (I have yet to watch the whole thing, because after being in the occult (white/love/harm none stuff for years) yes this was a full blown ritual. How Nicki Minaj will eventually figure in remains to be seen - but she is young and time will tell.

My husband says with Harry Potter, Twilight and a re-interest in magick, it's just a money gimmick - I'm not even Christian and I can see the heavy Crowley / Kabbalah symbolism in many of our now Hollywood movies.

Now, again my husband doesn't believe in conspiracies, the devil, God, magick, he does believe in Michio Kaku and Einstein.

I basically want to believe in quantum physics, everything has a logical explanation, including various frequency vibrations and their effect on our material and other dimensional worlds - after just the past few years, I am beginning to wonder what in sam heck is going on here?

Watch the movie, "Eyes Wide Shut"...........I could not bare to watch more than a few minutes, the movie to me is just so dark and filthy.

Yes, there are people out there that will take a innocent sweet little baby or animal and do very horrible things to them, so folks............be warned, keep your babies and animal companions close to you.

There are some very sick and twisted people in some very high places.

Gimmick for money or more????

Don't know but having been in a coven and as a independent "white witch" for many years - it sure the heck fire looked like something more to me.

I would call Madonna the wxxxe of Babylon.

BTW: Whitney Houston's body was left upstairs in a bath tub for about 11 hours while 4 floors down the Grammy Party took place.

Simply do the research on the occult significance of water, sacrifice, dates, numerology.

I'm doing a spread sheet in Excel and did you all know that Jim Morrison was also killed in a bath tub

Share on emailShare on printShare on redditMore Sharing Services

Jim Morrison died 40 years ago: The Doors singer was found unresponsive in a bathtub in Paris
BY KATHLEEN PERRICONE
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Sunday, July 03, 2011

Forty years ago today, Jim Morrison died at the age of 27 -- and broke on through to the other side.

The Doors singer's body was discovered by his girlfriend, Pamela Courson, in a bathtub in his Paris apartment on July, 3 1971.

Persuant to French law, no autopsy was performed on Morrison because foul play was not suspected -- and that only added to the mystery surrounding his death.

After returning to the U.S., Courson told Danny Sugerman, the manager of The Doors, that Morrison had died of a heroin overdose after ingesting what he thought was coc aine. Later, Sugerman says Courson, a heroin addict herself, changed her story a number of times and even admitted she had killed Morrison.

Source: articles.nydailynews.com...

So were quite a few more famous people found in bath tubs - Brittany Murphy was found in the shower.

Now, the dates of young famous people dying before their time under mysterious circumstances both death dates and birth dates is also quite telling - the occult significance in many (not all) is quite interesting.

And to my mind, the more info I put on this spread sheet such as moon phase, birth dates, death dates, age, type of death/murder/sacrifice.............one begins to wonder if indeed there is a other dimensional force some call "the devil" you can sell your soul to????

Now, if you look at many of the famous paintings and sculptures of demons, they look reptilian...............there are through out every single culture, bar none, folk lore of demons, the serpent people, the dark ones, the unholy ones.

Personally, the older I get the less I know or will commit to any one idea being right.

But Human_Alien did a thread on reptilians and David Icke, ATS threw the thread in the skunk works and closed it out.

Nope, we're not suppose to talk about the possibility of humanity maybe just maybe not being the top honcho in this dimension.

Source for external text below: www.enotes.com...

Hamlet:
Swear by my sword
Never to speak of this that you have heard.

Ghost:
[Beneath] Swear by his sword.

Hamlet:
Well said, old mole, canst work i' th' earth so fast?
A worthy pioner! Once more remove, good friends.

Horatio:
O day and night, but this is wondrous strange!

Hamlet:
And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Hamlet Act 1, scene 5, 159–167

The overt occult symbolism coming out of Hollywood today is absolutely amazing the rest of you aren't catching it. Even you hard core Christians should be able to clearly see this #$%@ for what it is.

Dirty, filthy, degrading debauchery with much of it now affecting both our children and the children performing this frap.

Look at Dakota Fanning in the Twilight Movie, Eclipse that many ( A LOT) of teenage girls are going to idolize.

You want your daughter to think this cold, callous, cruel &^%$# is someone to look up to?

Love is the answer, everything else is an illusion - David Icke

A really good book to research is David Wilcock's "The Source Field Investigations"..........good book on physics from a esoteric angle.

There are some crazy, sick, twisted people in Hollywood, makes me glad I'm a nobody stuck in nowhere USA.

edit on 13-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join