It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get to know your new Chinese overlords.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Get to know your new Chinese overlords.

ph.news.yahoo.com

Girl in China forced to eat faeces by father: report
A girl was forced by her father to eat faeces after she had made a mess of her father's newspapers on 3 February.

According to a report by Zhejiang Satellite TV, a man in his 30s punished his daughter at a shopping centre in Hang Zhou, China, after she misbehaved and threw his newly-bought newspapers on the floor.
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 12-2-2012 by Sablicious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Here's another sweet tale from the Orient from a few months back of a toddler (female), 2 years old, run over 2--3 times by some lorries in a thoroughfare of a Chinese market place.

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

As a Internet anon commented so saliently: "If one person walks past, it's an attitude. If 19 people walk past, it's culture."

Seems that 40-odd million male-to-female disparity thanks to the 'one child policy' has made females curiously even less popular in China. Makes for a lot of potentially pent up, angry men to fight wars with..

Know the future. Prepare for it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Explanation: Uhmmm?

Several witnesses are interviewed. The woman in the red jacket says the father used a folded advertisement leaflet to pick up the excrement and that the father looked sophisticated and around 30 years old. The next woman wearing purple says the father first smeared the excrement on the daughter’s face and mouth. She walked over and tried to stop him but he wouldn’t listen. She saw the father try to stuff the feces into her firmly shut mouth. Another woman wearing dark gray says she asked him why he doesn’t eat the feces himself first. A young woman wearing black says the father repeatedly fished out excrement and tried to stuff them into the little girl’s mouth.

Bystanders immediately tried to stop him and called the police. The police officer interviewed says many physically intervened, some trying to block the father, pushing him away, others pulling the child away. “Such a disgusting thing, he had to be stopped.”

The host says what is most shocking is that the father is educated, having even graduated from university, and that this isn’t the first time he has used such a despicable method with his daughter.

It seems the chinese are just as outraged and disgusted by this as everyone should be!

And the reasons behind the runover very young girl being left to die, whilst tragic, is also very understandable due to china's legal system of things where you become fully legally and financially responsible once you have laid your hands on someone regardless of good intentions etc.

Personal Disclosure: And you might want to check out my 2yr old thread on China ok!

Next Elections lets Vote 1 China OK! (by OmegaLogos posted on 8-2-2010 @ 11:07 PM) [ATS]

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious

Seems that 40-odd million male-to-female disparity thanks to the 'one child policy' has made females curiously even less popular in China. Makes for a lot of potentially pent up, angry men to fight wars with..

Know the future. Prepare for it.

Superbly written.

I agree.

Third line.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

It's unfortunate these things happen, and it is a lack of disrespect for human dignity, but at the end of the day... it happens in every country.

I wouldn't go so far as to assume the whole of china acts/treats people this way, as that would be plain old stereotyping. By that logic, i would assume that all american adults kidnap other's children and lock them up in basements. But this isn't the case is it.

ie; abcnews.go.com...

Child abuse is a worldwide problem, it is not centered on china and it's people. If that's what you're implying by a few media reports, then the same can be said for all countries on this planet.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The disparity thing...Hmmmm
Good point ,Ive never considered this before...Makes sense...Ominous
Must contemplate..

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
What chinese overlords.
These days their economy is in just as bad of shape as ours is.
They just hide it and lie better.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yes, atrocities committed in all countries.

Because you're picking on China, I'm going to assume ( I know - ass-u-me
)
that you're from the US. Your media teaches people that China is bad.

Have you seen the news lately? There was a man in the US whose wife went missing, then he hacked up his 2 young boys and blew up the house with them in it. The only good thing, was that he blew himself up too.

I could find cases like this in Canada too, we're also not immune. Far too many crazies out there, everywhere.
Too many cases like this all around the world.

I haven't actually met any Chinese guys that have a hate for women
but I've never met any outside of Canada. The ones that I've met, are gentlemen.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The article has to do with a Chinese father mistreating his daughter, whacky news like this is found in every country, city and state. The title of your threat is misleading. What does Chinese overlords have to do with anything?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Yes, atrocities committed in all countries.

Because you're picking on China, I'm going to assume ( I know - ass-u-me
)
that you're from the US. Your media teaches people that China is bad.

- A country of 1.4bil people; who's soon to have the world's leading economy; whose incessant hacking of foreign government / military data makes Anonymous look like script jockeys; whose irredentist leanings will and do ferment regional malaise; whose heinous human rights record - and inaction relating others' violations - is a veritable 'Laogai gulag' beacon unto dictators of the world; whose 'soft genocide' of the Tibetan people elicits thoughts of the Armenians; whose refusal to float its currency gives them unfair, 'false' economic clout--facts which Sinophiles conveniently elide... simply cannot be "picked on" by random, impotent Internet anons

- Ass-u

- If the lesson is factual, it should be taught

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
The article has to do with a Chinese father mistreating his daughter, whacky news like this is found in every country, city and state. The title of your threat is misleading. What does Chinese overlords have to do with anything?

The culture of a communism-corrupted peoples, who seem distinctly to be vying for the US' position at the top of the dung heap, I believe, is quite relevant.

Moreover, the US 'hate' (albeit a lot of it warranted) must be put into context. When the alternative is what's been demonstrated here, people might think twice about who the 'bad guy' is.

top topics

join