It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will explain everything to everyone !!!!! for real!!!!! please use logic.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
To make things short.. my IQ 160.... after reading this site for a while i decided to join in. i will debunk everything that is on here and a lot of it is pure ##snip##.... just to start... everything was already invented and there is nothing more to learn... we know everything... 7 bilion people on the planet and for some reason we did not think of everything???... bull... we know everything about everything. accept it. you could live forever and achieve things that are hard to imagine but you don't... sad... to all you people out there 40 years ago we have invented a simple stupid computer (i know we have some machines that are dated earlier ) and according to you a 7 billion people on the planet through 40 years of development including 1 billion chinese working around the clock and the best i get is this piece of ##snip## sitting in front of me? get a life... just for start quantum computing, most of you never heard of it the rest thinks it is going to have better graphics in the new game... we have been working on a quantum computer for 30 years, one only one quantum computer has more processing power than all computers on earth. it was built some 20 years ago and now we know everything for real... you could fly jump live forever in great health wealth and everything but the elites got it. why if you are all workjing towards the great goal if the great goal was already achieved didn't get compensation for it? you still live 50 die like pigs and are way lessx advanced than the 10000 years old pyramids in egypt? yes they are taht old... no egyptians did not built them nor did the complete idiot doctor zahi hawass... deal with it...
edit on Sun Feb 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Sense.

You make none.

But welcome anyway, you'll fit right in methinks.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by yarosh

"He who calls himself a master is still the student. He who claims he has found the way is surely lost. He who says he has the answers is asking the wrong questions. He who claims to be a wise man is surely a fool." - Unknown

I think the third sentence says it all...

Anyway, welcome to ATS!! I'm looking forward to hearing your opinions.
edit on 12/2/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by yarosh

Was there a point in there somewhere? Was that a rant on general topics with general coverage or an answer session.? Does a high IQ constitute good spelling?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
What's dark matter/energy? What does it do? What's it made of?
How do you cure cancer? HIV?

To this day new technology is being invented, to say there's nothing more to learn or invent is just stupid.
We don't even properly understand mass, LHC will hopefully teach us some things about that.

Did you accidentally add a 0 to the end of that 160?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
you sound like an arrogant idiot...
congratulations.
I don't think you will/should get any kind of reply to such a sterile rant, so hang on in there and peace out.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by yarosh

Someone piss in your cheerios?

You seem awfully upset.

Also IQ is meh.... I don't believe in IQ tests. I scored pretty high and I could give a crap. Just because you test well means nothing. There are many "Smart" people who score low on those tests and it's not because they can't do it it's because they can't take tests...I know I had a terrible time with test anxiety. I just went blank when I had to be "tested" otherwise I"d be able to tell you anything you asked.

Flaunting an IQ and having the attitude that you are better than the rest of us just because you have some number related to what society thinks is intelligent is just arrogant and egotistical.

As for the pyramids, agree there. I do not think they are the age said and I do not think they are a burial tomb and Zahi Hawass is a moron....I use to like him til I grew up.

You can read all the things you want about something and HOW the heck can you call the internet stupid or the computer? Also your comment about people not knowing what quantum computing is just as arrogant. You seem to automatically think you know more than people just because some test said you had a high IQ.

People are who they are, not everyone will be on the same "intelligence" level so why judge? Maybe they didn't have the opportunities to gain such knowledge like you.

Why

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by yarosh

does that hurt? an iq of 160? Wow!

too bad that wonderful treasure you have didn't get its way into your writing.
did that OP have a point? If it did, please make it clear to me as my feeble brain refused to pick it up.

but hey, it's a wonderful world, full of strange creatures so please feel welcome!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
well so you are about to tell me that there is nothing you have invented for last 100-200 years? the combustion engine (yes the one that is in your car) is a design roghly 150 years old... so we have invented nothing for the last 150 years to make it better?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
for an example... human body is just so simple, basic chemistry combined with some god power... you medications those approved by FDA are testes on computer models of a living organism your old days trials on a living organism do note exist anymore...

link   
I bet any money this guy doesn't get as many replies as the 90 year old

link   

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
you can cure everything from cancer to death....

link   

Originally posted by yarosh
well so you are about to tell me that there is nothing you have invented for last 100-200 years? the combustion engine (yes the one that is in your car) is a design roghly 150 years old... so we have invented nothing for the last 150 years to make it better?

Aren't you contradicting your original post there...?

link   
reply to post by yarosh

What does Saturn's rings do, and does it really need the souls of infidel's to keep it running?

edit on 12-2-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by yarosh
160 doesn't hurt it just hurts me to have a contact with 65 like you

could you please use your incredible intelligence to start using the tools ATS offer us stupid morons to facilitate debate? Like "quote" or "reply"? This way it's easier for us stupid folks to read about your suffering in dealing with stupid people without being forced to wade tru the rest of the bull... you spread here.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
oh come on i do not have those kind of answers be real...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join