It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area-51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I was watching a show on Sci-Fi Channel last night where a man was saying that they relocated all projects from Area-51 to another secret military installation because Area-51 is too well known now. It definitley sounds like a big possibility.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There is a large underground facility in Utah, and also one in Wyoming. I believe they relocated most X Craft to Utah when the USAF was performing the worst (most illegal/unconstitutional) land grab in American history, in order to secure the observation posts that civilians had used to observe happenings in Area 51.

It is also my understanding that following this land grab, most all X Craft were transferred back to Area 51, due to the enormous financial investment already made on this facility.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I saw something on sci-fi yesterday on the Raelian Movement. VERY freaky. Check it out.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Got a link?

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
nah, I just saw it on TV.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I saw the same thing. I wouldnt say it was freaky. Heres a link for you, Dragonrider:
www.rael.org...

That should answer any questions you may have on these wackos.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thanks Tetsuo. Actually I have been to thier site, it is, well, interesting

I have to admit, I am a bit more interested in the *free love* atmosphere and clothing optional mixed meditations than the ideology

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hahaha. Thats the only reason they have any members

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The Area 51 site is HUGE. The base designated as Area 51 is only one of 4 sites... The real top secret stuff is likely going on just as before, and at those same other sites...if anything, the notoriety helps the situation... They'll still use it for testing revealed planes, but with new technology, but you likely won't see any unannounced planes taking off from the main runways. JANET flights still continue though, last I heard....

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
We'll never know will we.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Also dont forget that theres a huge underground "City" called Dulce thats right under Area 51...ARea 51 s-4 is a very big site.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Dulce isnt directly under Area-51. Sorry to break it to you, but your facts arent straight. Area-51 is on Groom Lake, but noone knows the exact location of Dulce (except the workers and aliens of course
).

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
In fact, the two arent even in the same state. Dulce is in New Mexico, Area-51 is in Nevada.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
You should try www.dreamlandresort.comYou might find the answer to you questions there.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Sorry...I thought it was near area 51...was misinformed..

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Oh I bet they are connected...hehehe I know they are. The US of good A decided in the very early years of the cold war to construct an underground infrastructure that would shame any other nations. Oh and it did to until we met Ho chi ming, and his engineers. They are another legend in tunneling though. I would say if those places(A51 and dulce) are within a state of each other they are connected underground via the "city".

Heres the most famous I think.

www.fas.org...

[Edited on 17-4-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
dry lake bed...(the reverse-engineering lab), and the other site (can't remember the number offhand) in the mountains where the biologic testing is (and the aliens are kept). That site was the location of the "altercation" that led to quite a few dead marines...

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Do you have a link to that story Gazrok? Im not sure if Ive heard it or not.

top topics

join