It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Russian Nuclear Sneak Attack on America !!!! (bible prophecy)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Vision from God given to Henry Gruver:

I saw a massive military movement coming out of an area up by the Arctic. And I couldn't figure out what this was, what was going on. WHY a military, Navy, and Air Force WHY it would be going out between the United States and Europe up above Finland going out through the Icelandic Gap and heading down between the United States and Europe

And making a curl all the way around the Horn of Africa towards the Persian Gulf.
Now that's significant.

But all of a sudden I was alarmed because of that, you would have been too.

I looked over towards the United States and I saw something I have never seen in my life, I have never even preconceived the thought of it.

I had always thought that the United States was WISER and MORE POWERFUL than to allow Russian subs to be parked right almost on our beaches per say. What I mean by that is you could see the submarines down under the water but there were areas that the sand still had drifted on down from the beaches into the depths.

And the submarine was sitting there aimed at America.

I saw them sprinkled all the way across the East coast. When I saw that, my family at that time lived in Portland, Oregon

I was alarmed of course and I wanted to look over towards Portland to see what was going on

And as I looked across the continent of the United States of this globe I saw the submarines from way up by Washington the top of Washington all the way down around towards San Diego poised in the same way all the way along our coast on the North from the Pacific side.

Than something else caught my Attention.

I began to see Radio Towers going up all across the Nation and these Radio towers as they went up (dut dut-dut dut) the dotted lines begin going out as though they were transmitting and than there was an alarm went off in me

They're sounding the alarm. We're going to be under attack. The siege has been waged.
When all of a sudden I was watching these Radio Dots going out like the transmitting of a warning and instead of the people being warned they sprinkled to the ground like dust

And an alarm went off in me and I cried out in the Heavens and I said "Oh God THEY WON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HIT THEM !!!"

And at that time all of a sudden I looked down on the eastern seaboard at the submarine was drawn to that one right off from New York City and I saw the missile come right out of that submarine and go right up and come right over the City of New York and the entire City disappears.

Than I looked down, on down towards Florida, down there I could see another explosion take place.

I looked across because of my family being in the Pacific Northwest. I looked across another explosion took place up by Seattle/Bellevue

And than another one down by San Francisco. and another one down towards Los Angeles, and another down towards San Diego.

There I stood in shock as I watching these explosions take place and these cities literally disappearing from off the face of the earth.

The next instant I was standing back down on the Eagle Tower and I found myself looking down in the Village there was no alarm going off, the cars were going the normal speed, people were walking

I looked out over the Bay where there were some British ships; warships. And I watched them and studied them for a few seconds, there was no alarm there.

And I found myself saying this, "Oh God, if this has not happened. What will be the sign of it and of it's Time?"

God spoke to my spirit and these were the words He says
December the 14th, 1986 before Glasnost, Perestroika, the Berlin Wall was still up the Cold War was still in full around

We supposedly were still on alert.

The words were spoken to me, "When Russia opens her gates and lets the masses go. The free world will occupy themselves with transporting, housing, and caring for the masses.
We'll begin letting their weapons down crying peace and safety. And that's when it will happen"

Now the question I submit to you is this:

Where are we on that scenario? Where are we in that Prophetic Timetable?

Is that Vision being fulfilled before our eyes? Are we seeing it literally take place?

The Bear Has Become Enormous and the Bear is in cahoots with the Arab countries 12 to 14 of them and there is high activity in and out of sight.

It's January of this year it looked like we were going to build up again and have another Desert Storm didn't it? And I cried out to the LORD because I was getting ready to go to Europe and the LORD said "Tell the people that this is not the real thing this is only a Policing Action. There will be Policing actions but WATCH. Because that it will happen what you said".

And I said we will be drawn again to the Middle East in mass

We will be drawn to conflicts like Bosnia and like Taiwan and like North Korea

Conflicts are going to come up to draw us away from Home Base to deplete our Home Defense mechanism. That's the Strategy.

Than Revolution breaks loose inside of our Nation.

Why? To throw us into CHAOS AND CONFUSION

Because out of CONFUSION AND CHAOS THE COMMUNIST SYSTEM says they gain Strength and Power.

And I've shown you that in the mentality of these people.

They don't mind Revolution. They don't mind it at all.

This is some of the things that we are facing.

We're facing very Serious Times.

=end of exceprt from Henry Gruver=

Excerpt from audio file on bible prophecy:

America is Babylon:
(coming Russian Nuclear Sneak attack on the US)

www.dccsa.com...

www.gvtc.com...

www.gvtc.com...

==

Coming Russian Invasion of America

www.tvbn.com...

==

Duduman Vision - America Will Burn - Real Audio

www.overcomerministry.org...

www.handofhelp.com...

RUSSIANS BOMB THE UNITED STATES!
by Dumitru Duduman

www.americaslastdays.com...

==

www.markswatson.com...

The Hababbuk War � An Interview with Stewart Best and a Prophetic look at America's Adventure In Iraq. (Actual interview starts after about 5 minutes)

www.markswatson.com...

www.markswatson.com...
==

America is Babylon:

members.surfeu.fi...

www.markswatson.com...

==

LISTEN LIVE

==

America is the spiritual Babylon of the Last Days !!!

America is the GREAT MOTHER WHORE OF BABYLON of the Book of Revelation !!!

Eccl 3:15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Before the word continent was added to the English vocabulary, the word mountain also defined a continent. There are 7 continents on earth. There are 7 seas. The Lord's number 7 may be found on many things.

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

We have really chosen an excellent symbol for this nation, the Statue of Liberty. The 7 horns on Lady Liberty's crown, represent the 7 continents and the 7 seas.
The Statue of Liberty is not an original symbol. It goes all the way back to the mystery religions of Babylon, to the godess Isis, queen of Babylon, to the godess Libertos, godess of Liberty, and the godess of Reason.

America has the spirit of Egypt. The truth about the Statue of Liberty, the world's largest idol, needs to be told

The Statue of Liberty's designer, French Freemason, Frederick August Bertoldi, once boasted that his creation would last as long as the Pyramids of the Nile.
The seven spikes of Liberty's crown represent the seven continents and seven seas of the world. This was a Freemason project, linked to the builders of the Pyramids. Freemasons designed the dollar bill.
Freemasons planned the Washington monument and laid out the whole city of Washington in Luciferian, occult symbols.
The Luciferian Masonic symbols are what the Statue of Liberty is really all about.

To see the fruits of true Illuminism, what the antichrist mystery religions of Lucifer, are all about, look at the French Revolution. Illuminism is what drove the French Revolution. That is what Illuminism is, antichristian doctrine, and a reign of terror.
The guillotine took many thousands of lives in this bloody antichrist Luciferian mystery religion revolution. The unbridled killing and terror is what Illuminism is really all about.
Jesus told us clearly that Lucifer, Satan, the devil, comes only to steal, kill, and destroy.

The French Revolution culminated in an event where they desecrated Notre Dame cathedral. They enthroned a half naked prostitute on the high altar, and crowned her as the goddess of reason.
The torch in her hand, is the light of Lucifer. Believe it or not, this is the origins of the Statue of Liberty. That statue was designed and built by French Freemasons and given as a gift to American Freemasons.
It still stands as the largest Luciferian idol in the world. It is not a nice symbol.
It is a symbol of the goddess of witchcraft, holding aloft the light of Lucifer.

==============

America IS Babylon

America IS Now OFFICIALLY Babylon

America IS Now OFFICIALLY the Babylon of the Book of Revelation

America IS Now OFFICIALLY the Babylon of the Last Days

1) In what modern-day country does the ancient ruins of Babylon lie ?
Answer: Iraq

2) Who is now the Official Government of the country of Iraq ?
Answer: the united states of America

3) 2 + 2 = ?
Answer: 4

Conclusion: America is now OFFICIALLY the Babylon spoken of in the Book of Revelation.

America is now OFFICIALLY the Babylon of the Last Days.

===============

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
wow thats very intersting I didnt get to look at all of the quotes and I kinda skimmed through a bit of it but did you mention about Russia entering the War on Terror over that nasty little bit about the school? Thats pretty intersting about the statue of liberty too. Do you know of any other gigs like that in Russia. Are they genreally Illuminati or no? I really havent looked into that stuff that much. But hye nice entry good information and you backed it up pretty dang well.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Dear lord! I surf prophecy webs and never saw anything like this!
**goosebumps**
For a long time i've felt like something
horrific like this could happen.

I couldnt read it all. Is there any time frame for this?

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hello navajoprophet and dgtempe and thank you.

1st of al I want to say that many things must occur before this Final Death Blow to America:

1. War with Syria will break out.

2. US Troops will probably end up entering Egypt.

3. Possible war with North Korea.

4. Economic Collapse of the US Economy and Martial Law in America.

Also I want to add that only God Himself is Eternal.
This world and the things of this world (including America) are temporary and not eternal.

---

You can listen to the audio version of that Henry Gruver text in the 1st link that I posted which is a 2 Part Audio Series on the Coming Destruction of America (Henry Gruver's audio clip is in Part 2 of that audio series)
It is a MUST LISTEN

Take the time one day when you have some free time and check it out and listen to it.

This site is also very good:

I also enjoy listening to Brother Stair:
You can listen to his radio show 24/7:

If you click on the audio link and it does not open:
Just rightclick the audio link and Open it in Windows Media Player or in Real Audio itself:

It's on right now: 24 hours a day/7 days a week.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Should have known the French had something up their sleeve when they wanted to give us something.

Actually though the date given above for the war prophecy seemed to be stated above as 1986. I don't remember a nuclear war happening back then.

Actually I might not be too happy with the French but I don't go around saying that they are creating and giving away satanic gifts. I wouldn't go around dreaming about or hoping that Russia nukes the USA either. We do have a MAD policy where we would practice Mutually Assured Destruction by launching thousands of nukes to return the favor. Goodbye rest of the world too if this happens. We wouldn't care anymore. The radiation would kill off almost everyone. I guess the war on terrorism would finally be over.

[edit on 16-9-2004 by orionthehunter]

[edit on 16-9-2004 by orionthehunter]

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
orionthehunter: No.
1986 is the date that Henry Gruver recieved this Vision from God.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
While the vision is chilling, and there are great parallels between the US and the Babylon of Revelation, this is certainly not a "Bible Prophecy."

The only test to see if this is from God is for it to happen.

The Spider

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I wonder, if we all moved to alaska, would we be safe?

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
agent23212: The #1 best way to be safe is to get right with God through Jesus the Messiah.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This is a new story today:here

These prophecies might just come to pass sooner than later.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I really don't know what to make of all of this. Anything is possible I suppose but a nuclear attack would not destroy the US. Check out the following website for more information on how to survive a full-scale nuclear attack:

nuclearsurvivalist.com...

Now a possibility also exists that top tiers of US govt and leadership may in fact have a plan with Russia to launch a co-ordinated attack on the US. I would say such a co-ordinated attack on the population in the US from Russia and the US govt would then have an excellent chance of exterminating nearly the entire american poulation and you needn't bother with the above website. This would certainly fit a number of prophecies and the idea Bush is the anti-christ. Far-stretched I know but so are these predictions!

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well, just in case, im going up there anyway, and plus +++ there is some killer snowboarding runs up there.. hey, by the way, doesn't some maps of the world look like they show projectory points in which nuclear missiles can strike? does anyone know what im talking about?

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
mrdependable:

If you check out the links I posted and study the matter you will see that only the coastal US cities will be destroyed. All major coastal cities on the Pacific and Atlantic side will be destroyed instantly.

The Russians will than attempt to steal the cows from the American Midwest.
Sounds weird, but that is what bible prophecy says.

There are 100 Million head of cattle in the United States.
How much money are they worth? Imagine if each cow is worth just $10; that would be 1 Billion dolllars. And a cow is worth much more than $10

Now imagine how much these cows and other commodities would be worth after a Collapse in the World Economy when/if paper money becomes worthless.

So according to bible prophecy there will be survivors, but the bible instructs them all to LEAVE IMMEDIATELY.

The Land in America will become 100% completely unlivable.
All survivors will have to evacuate.
If you stay you will die.
Possibly maybe the UN and other nations will help in that effort (hopefully)

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
well i think im kinda conviced a bit by lighting rod he seems to know his gig. But I guess I could be naive whatever. Just curious did he give a timeframe for all this to happen? So you say to look Christ for help? What to do in the mean time?
Were should we kick it until he comes down and slaps all the evil guys around? OR what does this prophecy say where should we look to hope for or from?

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Russia can't even protect it's own children. They are done for as far as being any kind of world power. China will reach super power status in 2050, and long before that will stop buying Russian weapons becoming able to produce their own state of the art weapons. The result will be a complete colapse of the defence industries in Russia. The lost of Chinese money will make maintaining a large strategic deterent nearly impossible. Russia will become just another country in the Less developed world, if they haven't already. Let us for get about the fiercesome Russian Bear, its now only a Cub.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
navajoprophet:

Take your time and check out the links I provided there.
Many of the answers to your questions you will find there.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Someone please give the Bible reference for this one. I have read a lot of things that I thought were a bit beyond the pale of scripture, but not this.

Chapter and verse, if you please.

The Spider

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I agree... Cow-stealing Russians?!?

Just what version of the Bible have you been reading?

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Lightningrod, I feel what you have posted in this thread is very possible. America as babylon makes a lot of sense to me. The russians are putting on a act, they say they are hurting and recieving help from us. While they stock pile and build up against us.

The NWO that is coming into place is all connected. America is the super power, the babylon which must be distroyed before the NWO can take place. So we get control in the mideast afghanistan, Iraq and syria next then Egypt or whoever. As we do this, we become weaker and weaker while other countries get stronger. This should be plain enough for all to see, but the fools believe everything CNN tells them. They believe freemasons are a good secret society, they help the children and many other places, but they ignore the truth about the statue of liberty and what it represents. The signs all over the country like the city lay out of washington dc, the symbolism of satan.

Just like with 9-11 the government knew about it before it happened. They will also know about the russian nuclear subs building up on the coasts. There's no way that can go unnoticed, the CIA will be involved just like with 9-11. By the way there are over 10,000 CIA undergound in the worlds largest cave in Pinegap Australia, enough room down there for 200,000 subs with new technology and all.

Ycon

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightningrod

Vision from God given to Henry Gruver:

I saw a massive military movement coming out of an area up by the Arctic. And I couldn't figure out what this was, what was going on. WHY a military, Navy, and Air Force WHY it would be going out between the United States and Europe up above Finland going out through the Icelandic Gap and heading down between the United States and Europe

And making a curl all the way around the Horn of Africa towards the Persian Gulf.
Now that's significant.

But all of a sudden I was alarmed because of that, you would have been too.

I looked over towards the United States and I saw something I have never seen in my life, I have never even preconceived the thought of it.

I had always thought that the United States was WISER and MORE POWERFUL than to allow Russian subs to be parked right almost on our beaches per say. What I mean by that is you could see the submarines down under the water but there were areas that the sand still had drifted on down from the beaches into the depths.

And the submarine was sitting there aimed at America.

I saw them sprinkled all the way across the East coast. When I saw that, my family at that time lived in Portland, Oregon

I was alarmed of course and I wanted to look over towards Portland to see what was going on

And as I looked across the continent of the United States of this globe I saw the submarines from way up by Washington the top of Washington all the way down around towards San Diego poised in the same way all the way along our coast on the North from the Pacific side.

Than something else caught my Attention.

I began to see Radio Towers going up all across the Nation and these Radio towers as they went up (dut dut-dut dut) the dotted lines begin going out as though they were transmitting and than there was an alarm went off in me

They're sounding the alarm. We're going to be under attack. The siege has been waged.
When all of a sudden I was watching these Radio Dots going out like the transmitting of a warning and instead of the people being warned they sprinkled to the ground like dust

And an alarm went off in me and I cried out in the Heavens and I said "Oh God THEY WON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HIT THEM !!!"

And at that time all of a sudden I looked down on the eastern seaboard at the submarine was drawn to that one right off from New York City and I saw the missile come right out of that submarine and go right up and come right over the City of New York and the entire City disappears.

Than I looked down, on down towards Florida, down there I could see another explosion take place.

I looked across because of my family being in the Pacific Northwest. I looked across another explosion took place up by Seattle/Bellevue

And than another one down by San Francisco. and another one down towards Los Angeles, and another down towards San Diego.

There I stood in shock as I watching these explosions take place and these cities literally disappearing from off the face of the earth.

The next instant I was standing back down on the Eagle Tower and I found myself looking down in the Village there was no alarm going off, the cars were going the normal speed, people were walking

I looked out over the Bay where there were some British ships; warships. And I watched them and studied them for a few seconds, there was no alarm there.

And I found myself saying this, "Oh God, if this has not happened. What will be the sign of it and of it's Time?"

God spoke to my spirit and these were the words He says
December the 14th, 1986 before Glasnost, Perestroika, the Berlin Wall was still up the Cold War was still in full around

We supposedly were still on alert.

The words were spoken to me, "When Russia opens her gates and lets the masses go. The free world will occupy themselves with transporting, housing, and caring for the masses.
We'll begin letting their weapons down crying peace and safety. And that's when it will happen"

Now the question I submit to you is this:

Where are we on that scenario? Where are we in that Prophetic Timetable?

Is that Vision being fulfilled before our eyes? Are we seeing it literally take place?

The Bear Has Become Enormous and the Bear is in cahoots with the Arab countries 12 to 14 of them and there is high activity in and out of sight.

It's January of this year it looked like we were going to build up again and have another Desert Storm didn't it? And I cried out to the LORD because I was getting ready to go to Europe and the LORD said "Tell the people that this is not the real thing this is only a Policing Action. There will be Policing actions but WATCH. Because that it will happen what you said".

And I said we will be drawn again to the Middle East in mass

We will be drawn to conflicts like Bosnia and like Taiwan and like North Korea

Conflicts are going to come up to draw us away from Home Base to deplete our Home Defense mechanism. That's the Strategy.

Than Revolution breaks loose inside of our Nation.

Why? To throw us into CHAOS AND CONFUSION

Because out of CONFUSION AND CHAOS THE COMMUNIST SYSTEM says they gain Strength and Power.

And I've shown you that in the mentality of these people.

They don't mind Revolution. They don't mind it at all.

This is some of the things that we are facing.

We're facing very Serious Times.

=end of exceprt from Henry Gruver=

Excerpt from audio file on bible prophecy:

America is Babylon:
(coming Russian Nuclear Sneak attack on the US)

www.dccsa.com...

www.gvtc.com...

www.gvtc.com...

==

Coming Russian Invasion of America

www.tvbn.com...

==

Duduman Vision - America Will Burn - Real Audio

www.handofhelp.com...

RUSSIANS BOMB THE UNITED STATES!
by Dumitru Duduman

==

www.markswatson.com...

The Hababbuk War � An Interview with Stewart Best and a Prophetic look at America's Adventure In Iraq. (Actual interview starts after about 5 minutes)

www.markswatson.com...

www.markswatson.com...
==

America is Babylon:

members.surfeu.fi...

www.markswatson.com...

==

LISTEN LIVE

==

America is the spiritual Babylon of the Last Days !!!

America is the GREAT MOTHER WHORE OF BABYLON of the Book of Revelation !!!

Eccl 3:15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Before the word continent was added to the English vocabulary, the word mountain also defined a continent. There are 7 continents on earth. There are 7 seas. The Lord's number 7 may be found on many things.

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

We have really chosen an excellent symbol for this nation, the Statue of Liberty. The 7 horns on Lady Liberty's crown, represent the 7 continents and the 7 seas.
The Statue of Liberty is not an original symbol. It goes all the way back to the mystery religions of Babylon, to the godess Isis, queen of Babylon, to the godess Libertos, godess of Liberty, and the godess of Reason.

America has the spirit of Egypt. The truth about the Statue of Liberty, the world's largest idol, needs to be told

The Statue of Liberty's designer, French Freemason, Frederick August Bertoldi, once boasted that his creation would last as long as the Pyramids of the Nile.
The seven spikes of Liberty's crown represent the seven continents and seven seas of the world. This was a Freemason project, linked to the builders of the Pyramids. Freemasons designed the dollar bill.
Freemasons planned the Washington monument and laid out the whole city of Washington in Luciferian, occult symbols.
The Luciferian Masonic symbols are what the Statue of Liberty is really all about.

To see the fruits of true Illuminism, what the antichrist mystery religions of Lucifer, are all about, look at the French Revolution. Illuminism is what drove the French Revolution. That is what Illuminism is, antichristian doctrine, and a reign of terror.
The guillotine took many thousands of lives in this bloody antichrist Luciferian mystery religion revolution. The unbridled killing and terror is what Illuminism is really all about.
Jesus told us clearly that Lucifer, Satan, the devil, comes only to steal, kill, and destroy.

The French Revolution culminated in an event where they desecrated Notre Dame cathedral. They enthroned a half naked prostitute on the high altar, and crowned her as the goddess of reason.
The torch in her hand, is the light of Lucifer. Believe it or not, this is the origins of the Statue of Liberty. That statue was designed and built by French Freemasons and given as a gift to American Freemasons.
It still stands as the largest Luciferian idol in the world. It is not a nice symbol.
It is a symbol of the goddess of witchcraft, holding aloft the light of Lucifer.

==============

America IS Babylon

America IS Now OFFICIALLY Babylon

America IS Now OFFICIALLY the Babylon of the Book of Revelation

America IS Now OFFICIALLY the Babylon of the Last Days

1) In what modern-day country does the ancient ruins of Babylon lie ?
Answer: Iraq

2) Who is now the Official Government of the country of Iraq ?
Answer: the united states of America

3) 2 + 2 = ?
Answer: 4

Conclusion: America is now OFFICIALLY the Babylon spoken of in the Book of Revelation.

America is now OFFICIALLY the Babylon of the Last Days.

===============

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iwill send to you the adresse of my psychiatre

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join