It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why conservatives . . . . . suck!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by Still

Instead of fanning ignorance, why not just back and actually read past posts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I get the content.
It is the relevance I am lost on.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
all these liberals, conservatives, right-wing libertarians, etc., in this thread arguing about nonsense. i just think you're all idiots
(yes, that is the extent of my contribution to this thread).

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Still

Just another piece to the puzzle.
No reason to continue with you, as I understand your style and objective.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by eboyd
all these liberals, conservatives, right-wing libertarians, etc., in this thread arguing about nonsense. i just think you're all idiots

Thanks. You've just illustrated your contribution level and perhaps an IQ as well.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by eboyd

Thanks. You've just illustrated your contribution level and perhaps an IQ as well.

Cheers

my sentiments exactly. that's what i think about conservatives who do the same in threads about political ideologies that they know nothing about but disagree with anyways

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Still

Clinton stayed in office despite LYING. Heck, Kennedy stayed in office for many more years despite killing someone when he was drunk.
Now... What were you saying?
edit on 18-2-2012 by sickofitall2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hi Bob! Is your name Bob? Well it is now, Bob. Anyways, this post is not so much directed at you Bob, as it is towards Bill, the guy in the "And that sucks" video, which I did find both entertaining, and enlightening. Thanks Bob.

Dear Bill Whittle,
A standard for good behavior exists, you say? And, that sucks more than anything you say? Standing on your conservative soapbox and spewing anti-progressive rhetoric and at times bombastic hokum to an assumed linear thinking target audience. However, some of us are not exactly what some would consider to be your average ovis aries.

I once saw this cartoon, it may have been a farside cartoon, but it was relevant to what I believe is truly transpiring behind the scenes of our social engineering political two party system construct called government. In this cartoon there are a flock of sheep, a shepard, and a sheep dog. One of the sheep looks to another sheep and says: "I'm not sure, but I think the man and the dog are working together."

Anyways Mr. Bill Whittle, on to your statement concerning "standards for good behavior exist". They aren't so much standards Bill, as they are mandatory expectations that all citizens must adhere to and conform with.

Three underlining facts why only fools vote for more lawmakers:

1) No one knows the number of laws that exist, nor can they learn the number of mandatory expectations within their lifetime, let alone what they all are word for word and what they all mean when held in context with eachother simultaneously. Hell, not even Google or the internet know how many laws there are. AND THAT SUCKS

2) Existing laws are not required learning in schools. AND THAT SUCKS

3) America's current model of government exists BECAUSE: Hundreds of years ago it took weeks, months, and even years to get information from point A to point B. Hence we had a central government with senators and representatives that spent part of their year with their constituents, and keeping in touch with their needs and issues, and the rest of the year in DC. AND THAT SUCKS

So who plans on voting so we can pay these people to make more laws and pay them for it with money we can not afford?

Do you know the number of laws that exist?
Does your favorite candidate know the number of laws that exist?

If we locked all the current law makers up in a big nice plush resort and did not let them out until they collectively wrote down all the existing laws word for word from memory, do you honestly believe they would live long enough to complete the task?

Only fools vote for more lawmakers. AND THAT SUCKS

Or maybe I'm just venting my current level of mistrust and frustration.

Respectfully,
ILikeStars

P.S. :

edit on 18-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: I ♥ Bob

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by Still

Just another piece to the puzzle.

You have no puzzle. You have no idea why you write half of what you do. Jesus, you tried redefining English words just to argue. That is insane.

No reason to continue with you, as I understand your style and objective.

Each time you TAKE THE TIME TO WRITE TO ME, telling me how not worth writing back to I am, I do not believe you.
The constantly replying to tell me you will not reply gives the store away, homes.

Hey, if you ever get anything relevant and on topic to say that is not just made up crap we might have an interesting conversation. At this point it just looks like you cannot get enough of me.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by Still

Clinton stayed in office despite LYING.

Oh, it was Clinton? He was the one?
What are you talking about anyway? Lying? Who gives a # about lying about who he slept with? Hell, my example included law breaking. You are worried about unseating a president over a lie about his sex life. Tell me about small government again.

Heck, Kennedy stayed in office for many more years despite killing someone when he was drunk.
Now... What were you saying?
edit on 18-2-2012 by sickofitall2012 because: (no reason given)

Oh you want to trade list for list?
Better stop before I make you cry.
Your list will be full of Democrats who had sex with women not their wives.
My list will be full of Republicans who were #ing the boy that carried their luggage to religious retreats and were looking to give anonymous blowjobs in public restrooms.

Really want to do this?

I have a text message from a Republican to a 16 year old boy about his underwear to top it off with.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

The current conservative mindset (or classical liberal) is at odds with the progressive movement.

The thread is a light-hearted attempt to illustrate these differences. It's a long ongoing battle and won't beresolved anytime soon.

Oh, it's Mike, btw.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hi Bob. You say your name is Mike? Ok Bob.

Thanks for the explanation of your intentions behind the thread, Bob.

I Like Stars,
aka John

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!!!

the topic of this discussion is

Why conservatives . . . . . suck!

And not why other members aren't up to standards.

Any further deviation from the rules may result in a temporary Posting Ban....and continue d post removals.
Please read the following before posting:

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I see all "Isms" as being the problem. I'm not a conservative, however, Obama and this intrusive NWO left political style, that is left in terms of control, but right winged in terms of services, IS NOT EQUALITY.

People need to withdraw from all the programming and start to see what other options exist for freedoms, and intrinsic substantive equality, and how groups of citizens could watchdog and transform things, and always give a voice to everyone, ie. the homeless. And start to flex muscles by effectiveness. To me the effectiveness of community councils for equality and peace would be to get some land donations and start building small but attractive homes of the homeless, gardens, etc, and change any land uses needed with city councils.

People would educating their own areas on GMO, on energy creation, on creating businesses for the poor and even those with jobs so we don't have to buy from corruption, and basically a real empowerment.

Should have already been done.

I don't even believe in the political system, but toppling all programming, lots of compassion and sovereignity, councils of citizens, half women and half men, public involvement taught to all people.

I no longer vote, and will not vote for corruption.
edit on 19-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

American Liberal :I do not care who your god is, just do not shove him in my face.
American Conservative :I do not care who your god is, as long as my god is on your money, in your laws, and you show him some #ing respect!

American Liberal :I want to be able to have sex with or marry whatever consenting adult that chooses to go with me.
American Conservative :I want to know if you are gay, have oral sex, use contraceptives, have anal sex, have sex for fun, and I am going to write lots of laws regarding such as well as pay for them to be enforced.

Smaller Government Rah rah rah

edit on 19-2-2012 by Still because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
seriously though, the conservative/liberal dichotomy is not a true dichotomy. most points on which they differ are completely inane, such as abortion, religion, sexuality, etc., and with points that actually matter, they only differ in their rhetoric but their actual policies are identical. Obama's signing of the NDAA was no different from Bush's signing of the Patriot Act. Obama's tax policies, in reality, have very little variation from Bush's tax policies. his military policies have done little to change the dynamic of the wars we are involved in with other countries and have actually intensified the war in Iraq in addition to getting involved in additional wars that the Bush administration only dreamed about. he has done nothing to get us out of Guantanamo Bay, to improve the US prison system, etc.

republicrats need a reality check. conservatives don't suck because they have to maintain reality. they suck because conservative politicians endlessly lie and cheat the people and the conservative voters actually fall for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join