It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once you ruin it with a woman..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Once you say that ONE stupid/drunk thing to a woman is there any turning back? Drunk texting females is never a good idea but so many of us guys do it..

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

Yeah deffinatly, several ways to be honest, you either lie, or be honest and work real hard to make it work.
The only time id say it has gone to far would be, if she has said she dosnt want to see you.
But even if she does that all you have to do is meet a woman whos better looking or just one simillar.

All comes down to personal preference. i mean i cant help but lie to girls, even when i dont need to, i dont lie to anyone else bar girls relationship issues i guess, but i dont know i kinda just see them as objects to be desired and put on the mantelpeice, if i could id have a hundred wives. Not because im a pervert just because i think there all beautifull in there own way, i have my blonde with dds days, then i want a girl who can actually talk to me ya no

But at the end of the day, im a firm beleiver in its all mind games, if your a strong aplha blooded male, who can talk well, and not like a redneck. Look into her eyes and command that ass then conquer.

Mindgames and wargames son

coming to a bar near you lol

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

If you could, tell me what you said, shes said what kinda person she is ill give you the answer man

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It really just depends on how stupid we're talking about here.

If you told your girlfriend of 2 years, "haha I hooked up with your sister 4 times since last June", then, yeah, you've probably got some issues there's no turning back from.

If it's something like professing undying love or something, then just say that you were seriously wasted and had no idea what you were doing.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It really depends on what you said. If it's something really nasty that can take some coming back from. If it was something stupid you could grovel and apologise and say you were drunk and stupid.

If you stupidly text a female friend telling her all your feelings and you suspect she doesn't feel the same way you could always say one of your mates got your phone when you were in the loo and text her all that stuff as a joke. Tell her you found out and you gave him a row and you are really sorry.

Women put up with a lot from men, so you might be lucky and with a lot of apologising you might get away with it.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Eirian

Touche, car salesmen touche, hes not telling us though im going to debunk this now, i think hes a happily married man and just intersted in some man talk

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired
reply to post by Eirian

Touche, car salesmen touche, hes not telling us though im going to debunk this now, i think hes a happily married man and just intersted in some man talk

NAH i told this lady--- who lives in Cali-- i live in Oklahoma.. that I "like her" and all of a sudden she stops writing me. Thanks for you ignorant reply though, moron.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

I am single, but thanks for assuming, idiot.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I either turn my phone off, or hide it from myself when I know i'm gonna get wasted lol. Can't take any risks....

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower

NAH i told this lady--- who lives in Cali-- i live in Oklahoma.. that I "like her" and all of a sudden she stops writing me.

How long did she stop writing you? I notice you kids have to advertise all your movements. Drives me nuts. If it's been a couple of days, a week even, she may have more serious stuff on her plate right now. Like a sick parent. Hell, her computer or wifi might have gone down.

ETA: Oh, and stop with the insults.
edit on 11-2-2012 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

NAH i told this lady--- who lives in Cali-- i live in Oklahoma.. that I "like her" and all of a sudden she stops writing me.

How long did she stop writing you? I notice you kids have to advertise all your movements. Drives me nuts. If it's been a couple of days, a week even, she may have more serious stuff on her plate right now. Like a sick parent. Hell, her computer or wifi might have gone down.

ETA: Oh, and stop with the insults.
edit on 11-2-2012 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

Lol.!
Very true, Mod. Whenever a girl didn't respond to me in a "timely manner" I'd internalize and over analyze it to mean something that it really wasn't and I ruined a few good things like that ha.
It used to be my worst habit, but I really had to work on my patience, stop assuming, and stop getting so offended. Now my life is better.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Drunk texting females is never a good idea but so many of us guys do it..

Luckily I'm one of the few that have never done that then.

If you politely and humbly apologise and explain it'd never happen again and then prove it, perhaps.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
LOL as a female well that really depends on what you drunk text.

I know people who are horrible at that
I use to give up my phone to friends cause I know I love to text while i've been drinking. It is always funny but sometimes you say things you don't mean.

I would wait and see how she responds in a week, then go from there. If she is still pissed forget her if she isn't then go for it....Again it depends on what you said.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Speaking as a female who has had unwanted attention from male friends, I can honestly say I've backed away for a day or two just to mull it over and think about how to approach things with that person without hurting their feelings too badly.

On the other hand she may just think you drunk text her, and may be waiting for you to approach her and say oh god I was soooo drunk I didn't mean it. She may have feelings for you too, but doesn't want to put her heart on the line if it was just some silly drunk text you didn't mean.

Best bet is to talk to her. Say you are sorry if your text made her feel uncomfortable, you appreciate that she may not feel the same way, and you are happy to step back and remain friends if that's what she wants.

It all really depends on what your relationship has been up to now, and whether you are good enough friends to move on from this.

new topics

top topics

join