It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Renowned Geophysicist Says Strange Sky Sounds Are Real

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparta
Heard it again last night aswell good to see the possibility being brought forward

Since you've heard it more than once now are you prepared to record the sounds you hear? Do you know others in your area that have heard them also and might already have audio you could submit?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ziplock9000

Sadly no. I was just getting in the car to go to work when I heard it. Looked around stupidly and tehn realised what it was. Didn;t really think any more about it until later! :-(

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Could be an Alien type of radar/sonar probing our planet for info before first contact/attack? lets hope not.

i have not yet heard these sounds for real, and i sure hope i dont as they give me the shivers, are there 2 sounds being reported as i noticed on you tube that there are videos of this metalic like creature screaching sort of noise and then there is a huge boom boom thumping noise like something from another dimension is trying to break into our reality? very scary noises if both are for real.

edit on 13-2-2012 by blobby because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
AHA, I was right, from the CMEs from the sun and the coming from the core. Woot Woot..

Now where have I heard that before? You can skip ahead to around 1:45 to get to the meat of the video

What year is it again? I forget...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

thanks for mentioning HARRP, i was just wondering what ever came of that earlier, i shall investigate!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
it's all BS

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Originally posted by Sparta
Heard it again last night aswell good to see the possibility being brought forward

Since you've heard it more than once now are you prepared to record the sounds you hear? Do you know others in your area that have heard them also and might already have audio you could submit?

Yeah mate next time I hear it I will, last time it lasted about an hour I tried recording on my phone but it was crap couldn't barley hear it, spoke to some others about it some didn't hear it and other said there's always werid noises around so they didn't pay much attention

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
June 2012,More....Sonic booms or explosions or some type......
Reported in Michigan
Wisconsin and elsewhere.....trees snapped off at 60 feet with no evidence of what could have done the deed.
Other than some kind of local wind votex which affected the two trees alone, what could lay the tops of two trees pointing the same direction....?
Other booms apear to be underground sources, and perhaps transmitted to air ? thus being hard to pinpoint direction?
More is transpiring along this vein, as with UFOs the subject is developing its own reality.....
I still have personally to hear noise one....................???
Im not sayin i dont believe those who do yet....strangely this subject i feel is more important than the attention its getting by the mainstream of science.
I dont know about everyone else, but all this is beginning to make me feel very small...................like unimaginable forces of an undetectable nature are altering our reality in some subtle way, which affecyt everything out of proportion to the size of the shift, like ripples in a pond...the pebble is very small in diameter compared to the extent of the ripples in the water....Is the water aware of the pebble?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join