It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Renowned Geophysicist Says Strange Sky Sounds Are Real

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
These sounds are simply the sounds of Mother Earth going through her continued evolution in becoming a new higher dimensional world. They are nothing to be concerned about at all. They are simply the sounds of her continued expressions of her changes, much like a woman experiencing the sounds of the expansion & adjustment of her own body during her pregnancy. It is the natural order of things at this time for this world.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Well i'm going to point out the obvious if it is scenario two which he states " we should expect by the end of 2012 a sharp rise in strong earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and extreme weather events with peak levels in 2013 – 2014".....then clearly the Mayans knew a little something when they made there calendar.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
People. The strange noises are just another Elenin/Nibiru hoax. Promote ignorance.
edit on 12-2-2012 by Enlightenme1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I already posted this about a week ago - here

Check out the responses in that thread too

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

interesting...booming sands....moving particles creating acoustic vibrations.

I have a very skunkworks idea about the sky sounds.

Assuming that "chemtrails" are real, and of a particulate nature,...upper atmospheric winds could be doing the same thing to them as the dunes!!

just a thought

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
geez, i just saw this on youtube and it turned into a transformers marketing sceme so i thought it was fake. i'll have to look more into it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I'm still going with the underground base theory. And as far as I can tell, this phenomena started earlier than 2011 (see links below). We started to get more of these threads around 2008 and it has really peaked in 2011 and 2012. I personally think they are starting to build connections between many of the existing bases and therefore they have no choice but to bore underneath populated areas in some cases. The sound seems like it's coming from the sky simply because it's a vibrational sound that resonates through the air.

www.abovetopsecret.com... - 2008

www.abovetopsecret.com... - 2009

www.abovetopsecret.com... - 2010
edit on 12-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Well, this helps out alot... So, instead of it being the end of the world, it's either the core changeing, the poles shifting, or frequencies that are natural. Which could also mean that there is going to be an uprise in any type of natural disaster of your choosing... Strange sounds, cosmic disturbences, wars and talks of wars, and Earth changing... Sounds like the end to me.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Friend of mine in BIrmingham heard it at 3:00 am a few nights ago. She's in her 60s and not into all the strange conspiracy stuff like we are here. But she heard it. It's real. It's definately real.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
thank you very much OP, it's a great find. s&f.

Originally posted by Apollo7

Check Out SETI Discovery Fleet of UFO's heading towards the Earth on youtube...The ET's are already here

151 likes, 277 dislikes. this is an automatic and stone cold discredit for the whole claim, sorry. i prefer to trust the hivemind of common sense.

edit on 12-2-2012 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonnuts

Alright now, listen to this. This is manmade sound purposefully being transmitted from who knows where up into the atmosphere or from the space station for all we know! They can do lots of freaky stuff from the ISS. However, listen to the low frequency "music" made by this waterphone, invented by Richard Waters in the 1960's. Absolutely identical to the sounds on numerous videos worldwide! Everything in our world is a fraud at this point in time to manipulate the masses! Lots of MSM propaganda being pumped into worldwide news to the dumbing down of the people to lead them down the rabbit hold of world currency and world domination. Can you say Zionist Banker Cabalists?

sound do not travel through space.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You know what? It is a wonder that any scientist or credible people even come to this sight to help us learn anything. It is pretty bad when scientist come on to help explain how something might be happening and we automatically say all he is doing is taking shots in the dark. We are our own worst enemy as we shoot down anything that sounds different. When the time comes that the hole world is going nuts and the scientist come on the sight to talk to us about it and answer the many questions we have and all we do is shoot them down and make fun of them. This is what is wrong with the world today. Many have said the sounds are coming from underground yet we are going to question the information of a well know geophysicist and say, "Oh he is just taking pot shots in the dark and don't really know what is going on. How do you know. Are you a geophysicist as well. Come on people stop acting like ignorant children.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellhound604

sound do not travel through space.

No, but surely other forms of energy do.

My question would be, when those forms enter/collide with an atmosphere, or solid body, or some other element present in the locations of the phenomena, is it possibly that this energy either entirely converts to sounds wave, or partially as a by-product.

If this is a possibility, then what is it about these locations and what types of energies, exotic or common, can do this?

Since the energy type could be something we're unfamiliar with we should start with any common denominators in the locations = geographic, geological. Could a certain mineral be reacting to new incoming energy

Has anyone done a global 'time-map': is there a pattern in which part of the sky the location is pointing at when it happens, ie. could the energy be coming from a celestial phenomenon?

Or, wacky as it may be, could something artificial be the source in one, or more parts of the sky (perhaps its attempts at far-flung communication via an advanced manipulation of gravity, causing 'waves'.

Have any Cryptologists/language dons/mathematicians tried analysing the sounds? Perhaps they are another species version of Crop Circles (if for arguments sake they were indeed E.T. communiques).

Even wackier: we may be hearing advanced anti-gravity craft/wormhole tech for the first time...!?

Or, disturbingly, is their any correlation between the activity of the Large Hadron Collider and these sounds?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

It makes sense those nosises coming out of the ground and using the earth as a giant speaker sending the sounds out into the sky... We are in for some big changes....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

Well i'm going to point out the obvious if it is scenario two which he states " we should expect by the end of 2012 a sharp rise in strong earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and extreme weather events with peak levels in 2013 – 2014".....then clearly the Mayans knew a little something when they made there calendar.

The bible predicts a world wide earthquake during the Gog-Magog war that is getting ready to pop off in the middle east any day, so I would take these sounds as a warning from earth that God is getting ready to shake us to our core as promised.

I also know that the very first two sounds like this reported came from large cave systems. One in Tibet and the one in north Florida.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
OMG ITS LIKE THIS FILM (love this film)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
What I don't understand is why the two must be separated.

Why can't CME/solar flares cause major influxes in the core of the earth

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonnuts

Ye,I can imagine it's manmade. What's the probability of manmade financial meltdown, manmade apocalyptic date with movie programming at the same time? With current technology, geoingeneering and evil TPTB behind the scenes...
"They" surely hoped for real solar maximum to blame it for their 2012 BB show but the Sun is pretty quiet.
(Nelson's ha haaa)
Or it is some movie-energy-mass-Inception-like-dream-hypnosis - Cloverfield Tul-Pa

However it's real sound if you can tape it. No electro-magnetic stuff you can hear only in your head.
Godmade stuff I assume would be at least audible everywhere at the same time.
causing panic here and extatic joy there. I can't wait to hear it myself.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Or, disturbingly, is their any correlation between the activity of the Large Hadron Collider and these sounds?

The LHC is currently in winter shutdown, so that can't be it.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellhound604

Originally posted by McGinty

The LHC is currently in winter shutdown, so that can't be it.

What if during this shutdown all normal scientists are sent home while a bunch of illuminaties is playing with it?

edit on 12/2/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join