It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Murals predict possible war between Us and Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I haven't found this posted anywhere , although it seems like a preety obvious connection
check out the stone in one of the murals , if you take a look at the contour for iran,afganistan and pakistan but flipped horizontally like viewed in a mirror you can see that it strangely fits the pattern

Also notice the contour of the helmets, resembling usa and older persian designs(the green leafs almost intentionatly cover part of the design)
The flowers are national symbols of the countries: poppy(Afganistan) and saffron(Iran)
Now i know that Leo Taguma(the painter) said that he doesn't understand how people can see conspiracy theories in his drawings , yet he places that stone tablet depicting soldiers on a fire background coming from Afganistan to Iran

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Interesting theory. Big fan of the whole DIA being something more than an airport here. I like what you have found and while I can see what you are saying it still requires a bit of imagination to make it fit. While the artist is the one that painted the murals, does anyone know if he actually designed them, as in are they solely his creation or did he just "paint by numbers" what he was told to with his own flare for the fantastic?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think your point of view is somewhat forced. But You managed to impress me

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mab22

but despite the hammer the round peg into the square hole " trick " - it still does not fit

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I understand that its not a perfect fit - but its a bit bloody close,

And combined with the helmets and the flowers, I think you might be onto something here

Anyone who has had a good research of DIA can see something is going on there, and the murals are stunning.

I love one of the murals that depict alien intervention (or alien creation of life on earth), well worth a look if you can find it, says it all considering the involvement of the Freemasons in some of the décor

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Very nice work. As Vasa Croe mentioned above DIA is an interesting topic, there is way too much there to be passed off as coincidence. I do think there has to be a publicly available warning of upcoming events by TPTB but I do not believe it has to be blatantly obvious. These cryptic announcements that some adept observer has to decipher I believe are enough to meet the requirement. The (I refuse to call them elites as it implies superiority) PTB probably take great pleasure in seeing people who catch the warning passed off as crazy or ridiculed.

I'm not innocent, and while I won't go into specifics I was warned of exactly what is going on now by a business associate 20 years ago and while I never said it I thought what he was saying was impossible and crazy. Now I see things, people and groups he mentioned doing things he said they were doing or would do and I am very disappointed in myself for not paying much closer attention.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by mab22

but despite the hammer the round peg into the square hole " trick " - it still does not fit

I think the general idea is to make it very subtle , if everything was precise and to a perfect fit Tanguma would've had more questions to answer

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by mab22

It does if your "round peg" is small enough.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
mmm. like previously said, square peg in a circle hole.

on a fun note, it could be the continent of Atlantis. and the figures inside could depict the war of two "races"

I'm doing a puzzle piece with the mural to see if it would fit anywhere else in the world. will keep you posted

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
There, I found a place in the world for it. I couldn't find a spot on the land mass but I square pegged it in the Atlantic Ocean where the outline seems to match the most

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bers81

i did present it in a forced way , however that was not my intention,i was merely stating an opinion

on a sidenote i found a higher res picture , you can see the seeds of the flower better ,
however on closer inspection the helmets do present a lot more details so it's not a clear argument to use

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

i understand what you mean,but square-pegging is an important function in conspiracy theories,
my thread was in fact a reply to another member that stated the stone was the map of russia,
i found my match to have more similarities, besides the matching outline of the maps,
the 2 flowers represent an important part of the economy for both countries
with afganistan being the first exporter of opium
and iran being the first exporter of saffron worldwide
you can't find another place on earth with these similarities ,last time i checked the world was not that big
that's some quality square-pegging eh?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mab22

to be honest, I didn't spend too much time looking. I'd have to x-flip and use both pictures at various sizes to find a puzzle piece. Also, It could be a region that is ancient in terms of mapping or that is outside of geopolitical boundaries. You'd need an expert in the area of maps or a historian or something.

There seems to be some "rivers" in your high res photo... any chance to get a link to it?

edit on 11-2-2012 by Glargod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Essentially , you should try to view things from a designer's point of view,
By adding uniqueness to your information you're making it easier to understand for the common mind
For example when you say coffee you instantly think of brazil, same goes for opium - afganistan , saffron - iran,
However if you're presenting information from atlantis ,mythology,underwater maps nobody has ever seen
in other words information that only you the designer knows about, then it's deciphering value would be close to 0

new topics

top topics

join